Rebbie Jackson Cried At Oscars
March 19, 2010, 05:31:18 AM
Rebbie Jackson Cried At Oscars Picture Tribute To Michael

MICHAEL JACKSON's older sister REBBIE wept at the Oscars earlier this month (Mar10) - after she saw a picture of her late sibling on the screen as the Academy remembered the stars who had died over the last 12 months.

Rebbie Jackson, 59, and her brother Randy, 48, were in the audience when the superstar was remembered as part of the show's annual video memorial.

And Rebbie, who keeps a low public profile, insists she was deeply moved by the tribute to the King of Pop.

She tells People.com, "When I saw his picture - that was hard, it brought tears."

Rebbie also honoured her brother's memory by picking up a special award at the Children Uniting Nations fundraiser, where the Thriller hitmaker was cited for his work with children's charities.

She added, "I got very emotional afterward. But I was very pleased and happy to be a part of this - Michael was very passionate about children and supporting their causes. Boy, he would have loved this. I'm grateful and thankful to all these people."

And Rebbie reveals her family has come together during the testing time - and her mother Katherine loves having everyone around her: "We're just trying to be a family and get ourselves through all of it - it has been so much. I'm just trying to stay positive. But other than that, Michael's kids are fine. Her (Katherine Jackson) favourite thing as a grandma is for everyone to come over and play games; especially Pictionary. All the time. Everyone gets involved and we all act silly. She's a mother every day and she always supports the kids
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Rebbie Jackson Cried At Oscars
March 19, 2010, 05:49:56 AM
i find this painfull to read.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
March 19, 2010, 07:44:47 AM
Is there a link for this????  Was it an article or a video????  One lesson I've learnt from all of this is "Just because it's in print, doesn't mean it's the gospel"  Rebbie had to have a turn at showing some emotion in public, otherwise people would become suspicious.   Everyone else in the family , probably need a break from lying constantly.  Rebbie has been very quiet since the 25th June.  We have to imagine this as a movie production.  Everyone is playing a certain role, and have to be convincing.  Just think of it like that, and you wont lose faith .  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 07:57:42 AM
I feel that Rebbie (or anyone for that matter) can get emotional when someone puts together a fitting memorial for MJ. To experience any moment of "fitting" or "appropriate" public attention in his name is enough for anyone to cry after all of the years of negative and bad press he received. To me, it proves nothing to the effect that he is "dead". Of course, I may be wrong.....BUT it still doesn't explain away all the odd and bizarre matters that have taken place since and before June 25, 2009.  When those matters can logically be explained in full then I will put this matter to rest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

March 19, 2010, 08:49:12 AM
You know what, I don't even think his entire family is involved. I can't imagine he would've let them all know, he didn't have much contact to a lot of them, by all accounts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

March 19, 2010, 09:40:22 AM
guys story came from media she said i cried no pics its funny he trusts his own family theyve realy helped in this!! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 10:53:33 AM
IF HE HOAXED HIS DEATH , IT WILL COME OUT ONE DAY FOR SURE.. BY THE INSIDERS. HERE MOST OF THE PEOPLE R THINKING THAT THIS COULD A MURDER .... BUT THIS APPEARS TO BE MORE HOAX LIKE THAN THE MURDER...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 11:32:08 AM
Well, you know... I find this news very strange because she wasn't very sad after the funeral...

or

my eyes do not read people's facial expressions properly...  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

March 19, 2010, 11:42:01 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I feel that Rebbie (or anyone for that matter) can get emotional when someone puts together a fitting memorial for MJ. To experience any moment of "fitting" or "appropriate" public attention in his name is enough for anyone to cry after all of the years of negative and bad press he received. To me, it proves nothing to the effect that he is "dead". Of course, I may be wrong.....BUT it still doesn't explain away all the odd and bizarre matters that have taken place since and before June 25, 2009.  When those matters can logically be explained in full then I will put this matter to rest.
My thoughts exactly...totally agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 12:40:12 PM
Yes there is a link yo this I made a post of this Under CNN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]ii LOVE you Michael.!!! My life will nevaah be the same.! Cause boy you came and changed..the way I walk. The way ii talk<3[/color][/size]

yuu rockked maah world. yuu knoe yuu did. && everythin ii own I giive

I can\'t be still, yuu THRILL meeh. baybee be mine.!<3

March 19, 2010, 01:10:08 PM
I already posted a topic on this with link:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

March 19, 2010, 03:01:57 PM
uh s'cuse me but didn't Randy himself complain on twitter that "we would have loved to go to the oscars and see the tribute but truth is we weren't invited" and then now he was there at the oscars with Rebbie....wth!!!  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 19, 2010, 03:42:42 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
uh s'cuse me but didn't Randy himself complain on twitter that "we would have loved to go to the oscars and see the tribute but truth is we weren't invited" and then now he was there at the oscars with Rebbie....wth!!!  :?

They weren't actually at the Oscars.  Instead, they watched the awards on a screen at the Beverly Hilton ballroom...

(18-3-2010) From her seat in the Beverly Hilton International ballroom, Rebbie Jackson watched a big screen quietly with her brother Randy as the Oscars paid tribute to members of the Hollywood community who passed away in 2009. Then the image of her brother Michael appeared.

"When I saw his picture – that was hard, it brought tears," she told PEOPLE earlier this month at the Children Uniting Nations fundraiser where Rebbie, 59, made a rare public appearance with her brother Randy, 48, to accept the 2010 Angel Award honoring her late brother’s support of children’s causes. "We miss him so much," she told the crowd, "and we know you do too."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

March 20, 2010, 09:51:39 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I feel that Rebbie (or anyone for that matter) can get emotional when someone puts together a fitting memorial for MJ. To experience any moment of "fitting" or "appropriate" public attention in his name is enough for anyone to cry after all of the years of negative and bad press he received. To me, it proves nothing to the effect that he is "dead". Of course, I may be wrong.....BUT it still doesn't explain away all the odd and bizarre matters that have taken place since and before June 25, 2009. When those matters can logically be explained in full then I will put this matter to rest.

@Michaelsupporter, God bless you for your gorgeous sentence.  You have expressed my heartfelt sentiments from the very bottom of my soul.  I am like you I will not give up an inch until all the strange pieces of the jigsaw can be logically explained to me regarding MJ's "supposed" death. A hoax believer since June 25, 2009! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde