2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JOE JACKSON ON NEXT SHOW WITH NEWS....."THERE'S A BOMBSHELL READY TO COME DOWN"...HE WILL REVEAL IT"  watch and listen at 21.32
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this is also on u tube under LACRA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Thanks......can u post the link for it....with love L.O.V.E  xox  P.S  We are a bit slow here in Australia. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG!  I just cannot get my hopes up to much.  But...could it be....?  BAM SOON???????

What do you all think?   It didn't sound like bad news, did it?  The news that Joe is going give?   :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Some excerpts, and not completely word for word but close enough.

Twiggy from MJHoaxLive: I went to 100 Carolwood on Sept 10th and the guy who took the ambulance pic was standing by the mailbox, they were doing live streaming. There were movers taking out MJ's belongings. One was the 'Prince the boy king' painting.

Majestic Magnificent: Things are being sold of Michael's.....he wanted his children to have those things. I feel that when people are doing this there is one ulterior motive and that is money. These people (Juliens) believe they have a legal right to this stuff.

MM on Conrad: It's pre-meditated. I think the things he got invoved in he got caught up in the money end of it by AEG. I think all are involved in a conspiracy against MJ. I truly believe this man was paid off, it was about money, this Conrad Murray guy was on the take.

MM on Thome Thome: He was truly the beginning, the focal point of this thing when it began, nobody in the family liked this guy - he was head of MJ's business at the time and brought in all these people to do the deal. I was told Thome is not his real name, he was wanted by the FBI, he had a lot of bad stuff going on around him that needs to be looked into. For some reason the DA is not looking into this guy. I know his real name (can't remember it fully). Interviewer asks him if it would be criminal, MM replies 'Yeah it would be criminal'.

MM on Dileo: Is a Judas (!!) F.D. would sit down at Katherine and Joe's table, he has been in the Jackson's house, to spend the night (i was there).......i think he got his hand in the cookie jar with all of these other guys, he betrayed him, and Joe and Katherine can't stand him. He was on our side we thought. we thought he was a great guy, out for the best for Michael............he's exploited him like everybody else, he ain't no good.

MM on Sony: Michael didn't like Tommy Mottola. It's all about Michael's Publishing. Sony didn't want MJ to have that (the 50% stake). They were out to get him. It's all about money from the very beginning. John Branca, McClain, Joel Katz - they are only there for one reason, money and that's it.

MM: My closing words are for the fans. You have to get behind Eddie Jones and his show. People don't understand the power that you have, and when he called on you all to march, i want you to march with us (me and Joe).

You all should watch this every Saturday at 3.30pm Pacific Time. Also check out MJHoaxLive for definite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Please listen and comment, everything you say :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This all sounds like he really was murdered and not just manslaughter  :cry:   It just can't be so.  I feel sick and totally numb.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, whatever the truth justice has to be served right? That has to be people's motivation. If all this is true, watching corruption on a grand scale like this, to one of the greatest musicians ever lived, right under people's noses and in full view of everyone watching - it's really remarkable. More so because MJ did warn about this, but it was dismissed as paranoia. The great thing is Twiggy is actually on the ground in LA and doing her own investigating. She is witnessing and capturing things that wouldn't be seen if she was not there on a daily basis. It is really surprising how many people have already forgotten about MJ. So many people are completely unaware of what is really going on. When i speak to people i know about all this they have no idea of what could be unfolding. The newspapers in England do not report on anything regarding MJ. Even when CM was arraigned I don't think they even mentioned that.

While I remain open to the idea that MJ was actually murdered in a conspiracy, my biggest problem with that at the moment is how do we know the propofol overdose was not really an accident?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If this is true, and he really is dead.  Then I believe how Brian Oxman described it.  They were playing Russian roulet (sp?) with him with regards to the propofol.  He might have had it several times before and nothing happened, but like the Russian game, eventually he was bound to get the bullet.  And to me, that means murder. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Twiggy seems to have a really good grasp and understanding of the case:

[youtube:2azcpwfz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Z7rrB8H9o&feature[/youtube:2azcpwfz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

paula-c

With that by Germaine Tohme Tohme on 25 June in the hospital?
After the course is accompanied Michael's body to the helicopter, ... "I wonder again?, Really happened that day? :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i thought that all his belongings were taken out by latoya and janet in removal vans within 2 days of mike passing - so  who is lying?

if there was a plot to kill mj and he was aware of why as someone said on the site would he allow himself to be knocked out each night?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

thanks so much for the post - brings new life to the site
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God, I am beginning to believe he was murdered.   Is it just me, or has the air been let out of everybody else's balloon?  Please don't get me wrong, I want to  know the truth and justice be done as well as everybody else.  But I was really hoping for him being alive and there be a BAM day.

Doesn't look like it's going to happen, according to this.  Or is this still part of the hoax?  Would Brian Oxman put his profession on the line and be in on the hoax?  Wouldn't he be disbarred if it comes to pass that it was a hoax?

I'm really feeling sick right about now.  

I HATE SONY!!  To think they are making all this money on him.  

I pray for you Joe Jackson.  You go and we will be with you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

if mike is dead maybe the family should consider giving the hoax believers undeniable proof so what we can turn our attention towards justice for mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions