TMZ live 19 March
March 20, 2010, 11:50:58 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (19 March 2010, Part 3)

"Do you read Randy Jackson's latest tweet on Twitter? It seems as if he blames the nanny or female in the house for the DCFS investigation."

Harvey: Uh... All I can say is there's more to come. Um... because you know the way it works here is, that sometimes there are stories we're ready to tell and sometimes there're stories we can't tell that are developing. You'll see.

and the guy beside Harvey keeps trying to suppress a smile. :) TMZ is working hard in coming up with entertaining stuff for us lol.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TMZ live 19 March
March 20, 2010, 12:02:11 PM
Quote from: "JukeBox"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (19 March 2010, Part 3)

"Do you read Randy Jackson's latest tweet on Twitter? It seems as if he blames the nanny or female in the house for the DCFS investigation."

Harvey: Uh... All I can say is there's more to come. Um... because you know the way it works here is, that sometimes there are stories we're ready to tell and sometimes there're stories we can't tell that are developing. You'll see.

and the guy beside Harvey keeps trying to suppress a smile. :) TMZ is working hard in coming up with entertaining stuff for us lol.

I hope the only thing developing is the return of Michael Jackson alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 20, 2010, 01:06:57 PM
Naughty TMZ, keeping us dangling like puppets begging for more.

Their ratings and hits to their web site have shot up over the last 9 months and they are just soaking it up.  Media!! Bah!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

March 20, 2010, 01:53:40 PM
I go back and forth on whether to believe that TMZ is involved in the hoax. One day...yes and the next day...no. Has Harvey ever really been asked directly about the hoax? Has he ever made any comments about the possibility of a hoax or even mentioned the  people who believe in the hoax? TMZ likes to expose the odd and unusual things as well as general gossipy stuff. It strikes me as being very odd that he would bypass an opportunity to discuss the hoax and even have some fun at our expense. There is an 800 lb gorilla in the room and he's ignoring it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 20, 2010, 02:02:18 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I go back and forth on whether to believe that TMZ is involved in the hoax. One day...yes and the next day...no. Has Harvey ever really been asked directly about the hoax? Has he ever made any comments about the possibility of a hoax or even mentioned the  people who believe in the hoax? TMZ likes to expose the odd and unusual things as well as general gossipy stuff. It strikes me as being very odd that he would bypass an opportunity to discuss the hoax and even have some fun at our expense. There is an 800 lb gorilla in the room and he's ignoring it.

Or an elephant.. lol..   "what elephant?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 20, 2010, 02:07:16 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

Yes, he did pay attention to questions about the hoax and just said: Michael Jackson died.

To me it's very clear that TMZ is in on the hoax (at least Harve) but since the hoax is scripted, Harve has to play his role.  Harve tells a LOT in between the lines though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions