Re: A sighting of MJ in new video?
December 05, 2009, 09:23:36 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
i think he would risk it,we are all here because we believe and most of our friends and family dont.who the hell is gonna believe you if you said i just saw mj at such and such no one,and if you watch the footage it is not a major channel i dont think so people will just  assume it was a hoax.i think he has been out a lot more then what we think or no ,just think about it most believe him dead its just a few nutters that no he is alive :lol: its simple really
Sorry but I cannot agree, most of my family and friends think Michael is alive, also the families of my friends-even my Gran thinks he has hoaxed his death. I live in the East of England and most people here who I have spoken to think he is alive, indeed even the Tesco delivery man who brought my order and saw a MJ DVD which I was playing and without me saying a word he said "he isn't dead you know", I could have hugged him! My Sister lives 400 miles away and all her family and in laws also believe in the hoax. I do not know where you come from but there only seems to be you there with any imagination and savvy!
Also this was been filmed and in view of this he will have been quite aware of the fact that everywhere he went there would be someone filming so he was not naive enough as to believe they would not film his children. I cannot think for a minute he would risk it. Also don't you think the guys covering him and at the karate place would sell the story for $$$$$$$? There are very few people in on the hoax for obvious reasons.
Well for me it's different the only people in my family that believes mj is alive is me,my cousin and my 3 year old sister....don't ask lols. Anyway i do have about 2 friends and they are my bff's who think it's a chance and also i think Michael would take the chance because isn't that what Mj was about taking chances and risks???And i think it is a possibility it was Mj i am hoping it is lols :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

December 05, 2009, 09:24:11 AM
[youtube:n3xn0jq5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWCQtLkExmc&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube:n3xn0jq5]

There's no "Umbrella Man" it's Grace! And those kids are still who we saw on each and every occassion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

MJLover1990

December 05, 2009, 09:46:40 AM
But then again why shield the children away now, while they were in public all the time lately. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

December 06, 2009, 02:40:36 PM
Quote from: "andrea_garay2005"
it's an interesting video comig out from karate.......hm, I wonder who is it because it's clear they don't hide the children. There were photos taken of them all the time, they didn't hide them. But one thing I don't get, why risk Michael to go and meet them there (or even at Universal at Halloween) when he could just meet then in private without knowing a soul? hm.... I don't know...

Maybe they wanted us to see that, Maybe it was a another hint or a clue, that Michael is alive and that's why they did this. Because, as it was said before... there's no reason anymore to hide them. the whole world knows them now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions