Re: Does Michael Have Psychic Abilities?
March 22, 2010, 04:59:42 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I have been somewhat Psychic all my life ,I don't go around advertising it because people call you crazy if you do . But oh well here goes ,& hate to be a Debbie Downer,but seconds after Michael was pronounced dead . And I have several witness , I said " someone murdered MJ " and then I cried uncontrolably for a month ! This was Long before the word murder was ever mentioned ,I would not hear the word murder regarding MJ's death again for at least 5 days . Now, it is not normal for me to be this upset about a celebrity ,and I couldn't understand my own behavior .what is wrong with me I thought ? Have a lost My mind ? I been hell bent on trying to find out what happened to MJ ever since . I have been around Many big stars {I am a catering Captain for a fine dinning catering co in Nash . I have personally severed and shaken hands with Al Gore ,Leann Rhimes ,Kid Rock Sherly Crowe , Taylor Swift ,& many others }I have been to Garth Brooks home , Brookes & Dunn gave me a 20$ tip,for getting him a drink , and I held Tanya Tuckers hand one time& many others  One of the Co that in employs us for events they do here {in Nash } in Big Machine Record lot of stars have homes here .Micheal could have come hear ,I believe  without being bothered . But oh well ,anyways My point being ,I don't get starstruck easily ,so my obsession with MJ since his death is unnatural { Been an MJ fan for 42 yrs altho not fanatic } My kids think I lost my mind the day MJ died ! I have no explanation for this .And I was shocked  :shock: to find  thru research,That I am not alone . 100's maybe even 1000's of people had these same feelings .I saw it on a site called Inner Michael plus I seen folks on here have similar stories , it is very weird . I have never been obsessed with anything in my life ,much less a celebrity . Something is compelling me & others ,that has a highly energetic force  . I believe Mj to be DIVINE ,this is my only explanation . I compare this feeling to the Movie "Close encounters of the Third Kind " If you haven't seen it check it out .

Much the same as mine. Although mine wasnt "he's been murdered" mine was "Omg hes gona die". Immediate rection the second i heard he was in hospital. It wasnt so much of a fear as a certainty. I KNEW he was going to die. But then... after hearing he had. The next morning....absolute certainty,, I was like... "Hes not dead."

Its really strange. Like it did a complete back flip over night.

Now i dont know what.. cause its like go with my initial reaction or with what ive been so certain of for the last 9 months?

:?

When certainty becomes uncertainty...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

March 22, 2010, 05:33:48 PM
Ok just to add.. this reminded me of something...

I watched a video of Mike a while ago... and i hadnt ever seen it before..

and there was a point in it and i sorta did this blowing kiss action and said i love you cause i could just imagine him doin it at that point and the very next thing he did was exactly what i had done. I swear i had never seen it before I sat in shock for about 5 minutes.  :lol:

then also the night before Michael died I had this REALLY WEIRD dream...

(Its an long story but I dont know what tomake of it. Please read!)

I was at the 02 concert but it was in a tiny hall and i was right on the end of the front row. and there was this stage with a curtain coming from the edge...and under the edge of the curtain i could see Mike's shoes. I dont know how i knew they were his but in dreams you just KNOW. so anyways i got up and went toward the curtain and the feet vanished and mike walked on stage. now there was no security or anything but on the stage there were a load of animals.. there was a deer and a giant caterpillar are the ones i remember most vividly. So I ran up on stage and as i did the caterpillar turned into a giant inflatable butterfly (stay with me there is a point to this), so i was like.. umm wth? And i ran up to mike and to give him a hug.. but JUST as i got there... he popped...as in ..he was a balloon like the butterfly. Well... everythin but his head was.. so he was still there singing but his body was gone...

And then.. the next day Michael died.

It is the WEIRDEST dream I have ever had. Ever. And at the time it made absolutely no sense what so ever but thinking back i guess it could have meant something. Cause i very very nearly got to see Michael before he "died" and we think he is still alive.. could suggest why he was still there singing at the end. And I guess that could be why i was so certain he was dead when he got taken to hospital.

Now usually i dont believe in  anything such as psychics and dearms telling the futre, star signs etc.. but this has really got me to reconsider.

Id like to know what you all think.

(p.s. a few nights later I had another dream that I was at his concert. This time I got to hug him and he didnt pop. And he kept saying he was sorry.  :? )

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

dmovie27

March 22, 2010, 06:22:40 PM
Great stuff. Very on point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 07:10:17 PM
Lemonbread904, Didn't the United States military have a Remote Viewing program? I remember seeing a tv show about this. Very interesting. Is it possible though. Perhaps the psychics amongst us should go into a dark room and have a go. Right, I'm back. What I visualized was MJ slobbing out in front of the tv and sucking on Orange lollipops. Is that helpful?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
March 22, 2010, 07:12:42 PM
[youtube:kcof4dc1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxgeH8InR9g&feature=related[/youtube:kcof4dc1]
BUTTERFLY EFFECT^^^^^^^

I absolutely agree with this video. I am a firm believer in the fact that we are ALL spiritually connected, through energy and a higher power.

Whatever philosophy you choose to believe in, it ALL resembles the same starting and ending point.

I will not go into great detail of what I feel because it is too complicated to explain. I am not the subject of this hoax. I do however posess highly intuitive abilities when I choose to be OPEN and not close my mind and heart/soul off from it.

I have been tormented ALOT recently in my own SOUL from the pain of MJ and the world's pain.

[youtube:kcof4dc1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO830ynPzA0[/youtube:kcof4dc1]

MOTHMAN PROPHECIES^^^^^^^

[youtube:kcof4dc1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fglzCnPlec[/youtube:kcof4dc1]
DRAGONFLY^^^^^^^
Here are 3 good movies to watch, these will explain the phenomenon of energy, L.O.V.E.= Law Of Vibrational Energy, spiritual connections, and how one thing can and will start a reaction globally.

Good job to the maker of this video, KUDOS!

Peace
 :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 22, 2010, 07:19:05 PM
interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 08:51:46 PM
I too was & have been compelled to search for the truth here.

My life has been & will be changed...forever....since June 25th.

Too many "coincidences" in my personal life and those around me.....

I have always been sensitive to the world, but now it seems I've "tapped into" something, I don't know..."beyond."

And, of course, these thoughts stay HERE....others may send the men in the white coats after me if I were to share these things!  LOL...............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 09:08:17 PM
mjjveritas,  the last two lines ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 09:20:09 PM
Lemonbread904, How can I help you? :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 12:20:30 AM
Haha. This kinda freaks me out. I had a dream about 2 weeks after he "died" that was simply his voice, like one end of a conversation. he was talking about how he pulled it off, and that it was going to end up great. This was before I even started looking into a hoax possibility, so I know it wasn't on my subconscious mind. I know for a fact I have some sort of psychic ability or whatever you want to call it, I'm constantly getting Deja Vu, I always know when something bad is going to happen, And I can tell you Michael's name had been popping in my head randomly days before, but nothing was giving me that "bad feeling". I really don't know how to explain it. I do believe that he had some psychic abilities though. He was the only one who thought Thriller would be a success, when everyone told him it would suck. And look who was right? Thats kind of a weird example, but hey, its something. He always knew what would be a hit, lets say that. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

March 23, 2010, 05:30:20 PM
I truly believe Michael has psychic abilities and that he has most likely spent years fine tuning them. He would have many people who could have helped him to do this. Because of his unique position in the world he would have had a much larger perspective than us. Looking from a distance if you like. He senses energies and works with them. He is one of very few performers who absorbs the energy from the fans and channels it back to us with his music and dance and much more. I feel that over many years Michael has been speaking to us at a very deep level and when he 'died' many people suddenly felt this message internally. People have gone through many emotions since then because we all connect to the same message which was the deep love that he was channeling to us. He has given everyone a part of himself, freely and with love, which connects us all.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 23, 2010, 07:20:02 PM
Believe 777, totally agree.

Quote from: "SoundOfCrescendo"
Haha. This kinda freaks me out. I had a dream about 2 weeks after he "died" that was simply his voice, like one end of a conversation. he was talking about how he pulled it off, and that it was going to end up great. This was before I even started looking into a hoax possibility, so I know it wasn't on my subconscious mind. I know for a fact I have some sort of psychic ability or whatever you want to call it, I'm constantly getting Deja Vu, I always know when something bad is going to happen, And I can tell you Michael's name had been popping in my head randomly days before, but nothing was giving me that "bad feeling". I really don't know how to explain it. I do believe that he had some psychic abilities though. He was the only one who thought Thriller would be a success, when everyone told him it would suck. And look who was right? Thats kind of a weird example, but hey, its something. He always knew what would be a hit, lets say that. ;)

We all have Psychic Capabilities.
Someone knows what the Akashic Records are?
We all have the capability to dive into the truth.
But some don´t have the ability, as the one who hasn´t work a muscle.
And that happens with other capabilities of our wonderful being.
L.O.V.E between many others.  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 24, 2010, 10:22:18 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I have been somewhat Psychic all my life ,I don't go around advertising it because people call you crazy if you do . But oh well here goes ,& hate to be a Debbie Downer,but seconds after Michael was pronounced dead . And I have several witness , I said " someone murdered MJ " and then I cried uncontrolably for a month ! This was Long before the word murder was ever mentioned ,I would not hear the word murder regarding MJ's death again for at least 5 days . Now, it is not normal for me to be this upset about a celebrity ,and I couldn't understand my own behavior .what is wrong with me I thought ? Have a lost My mind ? I been hell bent on trying to find out what happened to MJ ever since . I have been around Many big stars {I am a catering Captain for a fine dinning catering co in Nash . I have personally severed and shaken hands with Al Gore ,Leann Rhimes ,Kid Rock Sherly Crowe , Taylor Swift ,& many others }I have been to Garth Brooks home , Brookes & Dunn gave me a 20$ tip,for getting him a drink , and I held Tanya Tuckers hand one time& many others  One of the Co that in employs us for events they do here {in Nash } in Big Machine Record lot of stars have homes here .Micheal could have come hear ,I believe  without being bothered . But oh well ,anyways My point being ,I don't get starstruck easily ,so my obsession with MJ since his death is unnatural { Been an MJ fan for 42 yrs altho not fanatic } My kids think I lost my mind the day MJ died ! I have no explanation for this .And I was shocked  :shock: to find  thru research,That I am not alone . 100's maybe even 1000's of people had these same feelings .I saw it on a site called Inner Michael plus I seen folks on here have similar stories , it is very weird . I have never been obsessed with anything in my life ,much less a celebrity . Something is compelling me & others ,that has a highly energetic force  . I believe Mj to be DIVINE ,this is my only explanation . I compare this feeling to the Movie "Close encounters of the Third Kind " If you haven't seen it check it out .

Kelly, I feel the same way you do. Besides meeting all the celebraties lol.. My kids tell me that I am going senile for  be so obsessive over MJ's death. I also grew up with his music. I do also have the Psychic  abilities, and sometimes it scares me.  I think we are obsess to MJ"S death because deep down we have a feeling he is not death, and we want to see him come back alive.  Thank you for sharing this, and to also let you know you are not the only one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

March 24, 2010, 12:45:33 PM
I agree with all of you, I've had this kind of experience too,  a week before Michael "died" but it's too complicated to explain cause my english is not good, I'm Italian.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 24, 2010, 01:15:40 PM
Quote from: "fedeDA"
I agree with all of you, I've had this kind of experience too,  a week before Michael "died" but it's too complicated to explain cause my english is not good, I'm Italian.

i am Italian too.  Vivi in Italia o stai in America?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson