Tink

Re: The Weird List
December 30, 2011, 12:33:56 AM
I studied to be a magician, and used to hang out with an awful lot of them. To pull off something of this scale? If the Holmby home was similar to Neverland, then it had: tunnels and weight controlled safe rooms. One house I've looked at, you absolutely could NOT open it, as long as there was a person inside the safe room, because their weight kept it from being opened from the outside. Look into the companies that install this stuff.

When Chris Angel is allegedly disappearing from the center of the stage? That's his double, lip-synching him, as he does the real talking from the side of the stage, before he re-appears.

It was an old Madam Tusaurd Dummy head from a casting of Michael in the ambulance, with his mouth open. A resuscitation state-of-the-art dummy was used, in that you can run I.V.s only on certain areas of it. They are made by Hollywood SFX people, but the eyes don't open and close!

Also, the gurney photo was a dead give-away: upper body was larger than lower body. I've had several surgeries over the past few months, and I've been on the correct style of gurney by Stryker, that UCLA uses (I don't go there, different city). Michael's only 5 inches taller than me, and the bloody thing was swallowing me, even with the head up.

Biggest thing I noticed wrong about Michael's alleged death photo? Everyone, when they die - Eyes WIDE OPEN. It's horrifying, you want to forget. They must stitch the eyes closed at the funeral parlor.

Jermaine & Latoya give awsome clues, I shan't say a thing bad about anyone. Of course he didn't see Michael in there, he couldn't get the eye open, because it was a dummy.

I have lots of information, partly because I've been on Propofol 3X in two months. Definitely NOT a sleep drug for insomnia, I was intubated each and every time, because I stopped breathing each and every time.

THAT is when I realized that Michael is the CHESS MASTER, while laying there in the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

msgitm

May 17, 2012, 03:22:02 AM
Not sure where to post this so it's going here....
Anyone see the movie Party Monster with Macaulay Culkin?  I saw it on TV the other night.  He plays a makeup wearing drug addict named Michael, nicknamed "the KING of club kids".  His roommate asks him if he thinks he's Peter Pan at Neverland.  Then they talk about Janet Jackson.  There's also a murder and rehab.  Just found it to be an "odd" movie choice (to say the least) for Mac and wanted your thoughts on it, if you've seen it.

Here's a link for the movie.  I thought his character was gay but this write up says otherwise. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login(2003_film)

Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 03:47:32 AM by msgitm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 17, 2012, 07:34:52 AM
hmm in the link mention of it showing a these film festivals. hasn't there been a fair amount of items bout joe going to these things over the last while?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 20, 2013, 06:15:51 AM
can someone please post the link for janets performane and the link of the memoriam

sorry guys i cant see it im rushing and reading this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2013, 07:50:44 AM
Have you tried to you tube it? There are thousands of videos. Just search for it....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

April 21, 2013, 08:59:20 AM
I typed in memoriam list in music 2009 in the youtube search.it showed me emmys memoriam and so I opened it.in their they had mainly actors,directors,writers,farah fawcett and mike!isn't it weird that he was put in the emmys memoriam?isn't that based in actors-i know he done a few roles like man in black but it was like an appearance.funny how they show it in their but not in the music memoriam or am I wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
April 21, 2013, 11:17:43 AM
Gorjus here you have:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhXim1UdKco[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

April 21, 2013, 11:23:09 AM
@ sweetsunset thank you so much will check it out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 19, 2014, 03:56:00 PM
I could never find a picture of Michael on a stretcher from the 1995 incident, does anyone know of one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions