Grace

There are several nice things to note about this article:

- it's not published on TMZ (they choose now official AP press agency and site #4 not #400 in global web traffic to publish - thus the heat is supposed to be getting up again - where is boiling temperature btw?)

- a publication on news.yahoo.com leads to 1461 comments in 81 minutes (translating into 17.6 comments per minute thus approximately one comment every 3.4 seconds) thus indicating that the public is reacting in a quite considerable strength to the article - PR responsiveness test was ok, I guess LOL

- the reponse to the article is still proving a highly emotionally loaded matter - the responsiveness of the public sank drastically within 47 min. to an average 11.6 comments / minute in 128 minutes. This is also proving that there is only a relativly small kernel of higly responsive persons. In other words: there are several hundreds of persons reacting very fast thus highly emotional on the article - however the pace of comments slows considerably down as time goes by (for several reasons that would need further investigation) thus indicating that the masses are not willing to comment for which reason ever.

- it is remarkable that the responsiveness was so high at publication time of the article. This indicates that the emotionally reacting target kernel has a) a high interest in articles on the matter and b) is using viral marketing over social media to "spread the news" to their fellow high responsive brothers & sisters. So this is proof that viral marketing initiatives are successful.

- Doc Murray got a new studio photo - so we're heading into more serious weeks, I assume.

- the lie attempts continue (why would Alvarez wait for instruction in any security mobile in front of the mansion during 2 hours? If he's in charge, he's in charge in his shift - he was not allowed in the house?).

Let's see how the whole story unfolds further.
Still waiting for the guerilla marketing tactics.

I recommend pop corn and a good soda.    ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Everyone take a deep breath and calm down.

Listen...

First of all, is it just me or does this article read like a short story? lol...

But seriously - IF this was a murder, why on earth would this information just be surfacing NOW? After an 8 month investigation. If Alvarez was there, and it was a planned murder, then he would have known what was going on and he would have been instructed NOT to speak about it, right?

Of course there is a chance that he had agreed to be silent and later felt too guilty, breaking his agreement. But wouldn't there be some kind of consequences involved in that?

I think this is just more drama, more excitement, to the hoax.

"piece by piece... until MJ is revealed..."

The reason this keeps getting more bizzare and fiction-like is because it IS bizzare and IS fiction.

I don't believe this because I want to, I believe it because nothing else makes sense.

Remember, when Michael was charged with child molestation, there was a LOT of false evidence. People simply MADE UP STORIES that caused the public to think of him as a guilty man when he was 100% innocent... Just like we are doing with Murray.

If all of this is proven in court, if Murray goes to prison, then yes - perhaps I will believe it was murder. Until then, I will believe in all the evidence we have accumulated since 6/25/09. It is 1000% more convincing than this BS.

IF this is a hoax and The Murray trial plays an important role in showing how Media creates Truth in the heads and hearts of the public and how this negatively effected Michael, then THIS SENTENCE IN THE ARTICLE reminded me of Michael`s speech to the public before his own trial;

"He wasn't putting bottles in a bag and trying to hide them," Chernoff said. "We are confident that a fair trial will ferret out the truth."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Everyone take a deep breath and calm down.

Listen...

First of all, is it just me or does this article read like a short story? lol...

But seriously - IF this was a murder, why on earth would this information just be surfacing NOW? After an 8 month investigation. If Alvarez was there, and it was a planned murder, then he would have known what was going on and he would have been instructed NOT to speak about it, right?

Of course there is a chance that he had agreed to be silent and later felt too guilty, breaking his agreement. But wouldn't there be some kind of consequences involved in that?

I think this is just more drama, more excitement, to the hoax.

"piece by piece... until MJ is revealed..."

The reason this keeps getting more bizzare and fiction-like is because it IS bizzare and IS fiction.

I don't believe this because I want to, I believe it because nothing else makes sense.

Remember, when Michael was charged with child molestation, there was a LOT of false evidence. People simply MADE UP STORIES that caused the public to think of him as a guilty man when he was 100% innocent... Just like we are doing with Murray.

If all of this is proven in court, if Murray goes to prison, then yes - perhaps I will believe it was murder. Until then, I will believe in all the evidence we have accumulated since 6/25/09. It is 1000% more convincing than this BS.

I know right? This new development sounds like a TALE SPIN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

this1crazygirl

is this true  :cry: then again it is quite detailed for a trial that didn't start... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've just heard this on the radio and the sky news website. It's so random! I wonder who was the source. If this turn out not be a hoax , what the hell was Murray thinking . This guy is in deep! Sky news made sure to use the most evil looking pic of Murray :lol:, adding to the tabloid sensationalism!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Alvarez had worked with MJ for years so I feel that if anything inappropriate had taken place that day he would have spoken out way before now. He and Michael were not just employer/employee. They had a friendship and he was one of the few people that MJ completely trusted. I posted on one of the other threads regarding this topic that if we think back to June 25th and remember, Alvarez was missing and not even his wife knew, or would say, where he was. My gut says that Alvarez helped Michael put this elaborate hoax together and he may have been the only one who physically helped him get away from here.

We have all questioned how many people could actually be in on this? We may never know the answer to that but money talks and I will never believe that MJ was as broke as the media has claimed.  He may have been in debt but that does not mean that he was cash poor. Even nanny Grace said that Katherine called her wanting to know where Michael had hidden the money because he always had money hidden in the house.  The discrepancies have just continued nonstop since that fateful day and noone can give us any straight answers.  Another thing that I think about is the autopsy report for example, the fact that fingerprints were not used to ID the body but yet they were on file. How many things have we discussed in detail since his "death"?  How many versions have we been given as to the events of that day?  How many contradictions have we heard? Even the family hasn't been able to keep their stories straight so how are we expected to believe anything that we are told?

Read the article again  because it is written in a media spin way.

1) Alvarez did not come forward NOW. It says that the documents were gained NOW. That means this document could have been months old.

2) It says that the three have not spoken publicly about it. This means the documents were leaked from the PD.or PA.

3) The defense attorney gives an account that Alvarez made 2 statements and this came from the second "He didn't say any of those things, then two months later, all of a sudden, the doc is throwing bottles into the bag," So by the defense admission this statement is real, held in the case and is at least 6 months old
Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 06:45:29 PM by reading_on
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

OMG!! that sounds like a crack house!! vials on the floor? OH NO!! can't be! :(

{If Michael Jackson orchestrated all this, what a great conductor is he! :D }

I need more coffee this morning after this story...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
And where the hell have they got this picture from, all of a sudden?

Is Murray doing studio shots now???
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol: maybe it was from his portfolio for the audition of the role of ''Doctor''  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

No, it is from the parking lot, the hearing day.
But those pics still looked possed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Don't those pictures look like the ones of Michael at the 2005 trial?'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
No, you are not alone!!  Way too much information for my brain to absorb. :roll:  
What about the cream part???  Was Murray suggesting Bleaching cream ??????? Well, sorry, that's a joke, because MJ admitted to having never bleached his skin.  What a lame excuse to go back to the Mansion.  So he is suggesting MJ had this secret that he used skin bleaching cream and he didn't want to world to know about it.  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Sorry, but this is just more bulls**t to throw us off.

I will make my decision on April 4th, until then I stay CONFUSED. :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :|  :|  |

Honey:
MJ did bleach his skin itis a known fact. Vitiligo did not make him turn completely white on his own. It's scientifically impossible to be as MJ was without bleaching cream.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Truth_Freedom MJ used the cream to even out his skin tone. he didn't want two skin tones so he used the cream... he didn't ''bleach'' his skin that's a tabloid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

but what are they trying to imply with the story of the cream we all know he had to use it to even out the skin tone why are they trying to make it sound like he had to cover it up murray i mean.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Another thing that I think about is the autopsy report for example, the fact that fingerprints were not used to ID the body but yet they were on file.
The AR DOES mention fingerprints were used, it's on page 1.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Two of the star's children, Prince and Paris, came in the room and cried as they saw Murray trying to save their father. A nanny was called to usher them away and they were taken to wait outside in a vehicle

I remember somebody said in an interview (was it Kai Chase?) that Murray told her "go and get prince" so prince got upstairs to murray.....

And again now, another version of that day!! WTF is goin' on here?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions