the arabian nights

Re: Support justice4mj & make a difference
April 04, 2010, 04:53:12 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

look i am not a member of facebook nor do i want to be, so why do they always do this - cant access the information about the london rallies

whats the great secret?

i am thinking i want to show support
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 07:41:33 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

look i am not a member of facebook nor do i want to be, so why do they always do this - cant access the information about the london rallies

whats the great secret?

i am thinking i want to show support

I really like the statement on their webpage.  It's a logical and intelligent philosophy:

"We are aware that Murray is not the only one involved in this case, but we are also aware that he will speak out, thus revealing the others, if the charges against him are stronger. We are united as one with our goal to get Justice for Michael and to know the Truth. We are united as one with our LOVE for Michael."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

April 07, 2010, 10:48:04 AM
If you didn't catch the live-stream yesterday (4-6), they were discussing the events at the Courthouse on April 5, and shared some insights of what was going at the Courthouse that day.  Six fans were allowed to be inside the actual courtroom during the proceedings.  This was done by lottery, just as they did in Michael's trial in 2005.

See this thread to read about their experience:

They are doing a phenomenal job supporting the family and preserving Michael's legacy, and Michael's family seems appreciative in all their help so far.  I personally wish they would tone down the judgmental remarks to Murray and be more peaceful about it in their encounters with him; overall, however, I have to commend them for all their efforts thus far.
Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 11:15:58 AM by kingofmystery
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

I must say, whether you agree or disagree with them, they are getting things done...

They have been very involved in the letter writing campaign. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
People across the country are writing letters to US State Senators and Representatives about the inconsistencies and apparent conspiracies related to this case.  

They really are making a difference with Jerry Brown and have been writing to his Facebook page:

Yesterday Jerry Brown said he is starting the process to strip Murray's medical license.  

They helped get the plane and banner in the sky!

They also were at the Courthouse getting people to sign the petition to get Michael's old school to uncover his name from the building.  They are the ones who started that campaign.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

o.k..........so if this forum is a hoax forum....am i right or wrong in thinking....we believe micheals death is a hoax..??????....so WHY do we need to do all the stuff on this thread..????.......he is either dead or not dead....!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "loyalfan"
o.k..........so if this forum is a hoax forum....am i right or wrong in thinking....we believe micheals death is a hoax..??????....so WHY do we need to do all the stuff on this thread..????.......he is either dead or not dead....!!!!!

Last time I checked, this was a discussion board to discuss the possibility of a hoax.  I don't ever recall having to take a vow that I was certain MJ faked his death.  All of us need to keep an open mind to all the facts and possibilities here.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

so if we are all keeping open minds........and i hate to say it...but many are not...........then how can we be any further forward than 9 months ago...when we did not know if it is a hoax or not..........God this is such a mixed up place sometimes..........xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I was checking out CA Attorney General's Jerry Brown's Facebook page since Justice4mj has been active in corresponding with him.  

Anyway, check out the Fan Photo section:

(Re. the photoshop pic of MJ and kids: I wonder if he realizes it's a Photoshopped pic.   :lol: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's Aphrodite Jones' perspective.  She was also there that day at the Courthouse on April 5.

[youtube:3fhtoha7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEZCqijKXOA&feature[/youtube:3fhtoha7]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

Quote from: "loyalfan"
so if we are all keeping open minds........and i hate to say it...but many are not...........then how can we be any further forward than 9 months ago...when we did not know if it is a hoax or not..........God this is such a mixed up place sometimes..........xxx

We make progress by acquiring as much information as possible. The more information we have, the clearer the picture gets and the better we can see what is actually going on. The truth - and not whether this is a hoax or not - is what matters, right?

From what I've seen, the Justice4MJ "movement" is about uncovering as much information as possible in an attempt to clear all confusion concerning MJ's case and what actually happened to him and serve justice IF NEED BE to any guilty parties (again, assuming there are any). The very same information they uncover could further help the many theories on here. This isn't about whether he's dead or not; It's about getting information and clearing up inconsistencies.

And as kingofmystery mentioned: they get things done.

BTW, thanks for the links.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions