What Jodi tweeted
March 22, 2010, 11:26:12 PM
:cry:

Jodigomes tweets

CA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE WANTS MURRAY'S MEDICAL LICENSE SUSPENDED You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And also

MANY sad details will be released as we get closer to trial. The family already knows. it has been brutal to "wait" for justice knowing ALL
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: What Jodi tweeted
March 22, 2010, 11:36:16 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"

Jodigomes tweets

CA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE WANTS MURRAY'S MEDICAL LICENSE SUSPENDED You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And also

MANY sad details will be released as we get closer to trial. The family already knows. it has been brutal to "wait" for justice knowing ALL

This doesn't sound good. I wonder what will be revealed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

March 22, 2010, 11:39:23 PM
???...and then her next tweet is this;

jodigomes    Had fantastic time at Zoo. It was 91 degrees & a great workout too(my feet hurt) Too bad none of animals were awake! LMBO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 11:43:48 PM
I think she might tweet answers to things that people have tweeted her about, or emailed her, then other tweets are more about her personal life, like going to the zoo, etc.  

But this news about getting closer to the trial and the family already knows, doesn't sound good.  Looking more and more like a conspiracy to murder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 22, 2010, 11:49:57 PM
Lol!  Why would they be releasing "details" prior to the trial.  They should have them under lock and key....in my book, this is a GREAT thing!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 22, 2010, 11:50:13 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Jodigomes tweets

And also

Well if there have been so many brutal details then why has his family been so silent about things?  Yeah we've all heard Latoya and Joe say it was murder.  Then the brothers go on Larry King and say they think their sister Latoya may have spoke to soon.  So which is it? They just go through life promoting themselves movies, tv shows, albums, tours.  If my brother were murdered by someone I would be going off until my brother got justice not just sit on the sidelines waiting for the DA and LAPD.  I definitely wouldn't be concerned about projects until my brother's case was closed.  Not trying to sound harsh but that would be my first priority.  That's my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 01:34:56 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Jodigomes tweets

And also

Well if there have been so many brutal details then why has his family been so silent about things?  Yeah we've all heard Latoya and Joe say it was murder.  Then the brothers go on Larry King and say they think their sister Latoya may have spoke to soon.  So which is it? They just go through life promoting themselves movies, tv shows, albums, tours.  If my brother were murdered by someone I would be going off until my brother got justice not just sit on the sidelines waiting for the DA and LAPD.  I definitely wouldn't be concerned about projects until my brother's case was closed.  Not trying to sound harsh but that would be my first priority.  That's my opinion.

i absolutely 10000000% agree with you. if my brother died (god forbid) and i "knew but it's not my place to tell" i'd still scream it from the top of the rooftops and put it in every newspaper/tv/radio/paper flyer i could to spread the message on whoever had killed my brother. it just doesn't make any sense to me. IF the family knew who "killed" michael, i can't imagine katherine sitting back and letting this crap happen this way. she's a strong woman (hello...all those kids!). no mother would be so complacent about any harm done to their child.

also, jodi's tweet (i honestly have no idea who this person is. everyone keeps talking about her and karen. who is jodi? sorry! i don't mean to sound like an idiot  :oops: ) is kind of ridiculous. "many sad details will come out closer to the trial?" ummm....how is murray supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty" when "sad details" come out to discredit him. NO JURY WOULD BE UNBIASED at that point. the trial could never go through because it's an automatic mistrial (may i remind you the family tampered with evidence by moving michael's stuff out of the house after he "died").

and i don't twitter. i'm not into the whole twitter universe, but i don't see how you can post something that sad and dramatic, and then post "oh my god zoo i love animals." if you're going to mourn and reveal devastating news about a "deceased" friend (i assume michael was one, that's why she's important?) then they should probably do it for a longer period of time.

where's the respect? michael has got to be the puppet master behind all this, otherwise this world is sick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

loma

March 23, 2010, 01:53:04 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
(i honestly have no idea who this person is. everyone keeps talking about her and karen. who is jodi? sorry! i don't mean to sound like an idiot  :oops: )
She is the producer and director of Jack5ons Family Dynasty.   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

March 23, 2010, 01:55:16 AM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
(i honestly have no idea who this person is. everyone keeps talking about her and karen. who is jodi? sorry! i don't mean to sound like an idiot  :oops: )
She is the producer and director of Jack5ons Family Dynasty.   :)

thank you!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Grace

March 23, 2010, 03:42:37 AM
Doc Murray is a key player but this does not mean that the information being leaked meanwhile or during the trial will only concern him.

Doc Murray is the induction plate. The boiling pot will contain MJ.

Liza Minelli said: "All hell will break lose. Thank God we are celebrating him now."
This is still unanswered, isn't it?

Be prepared for all kinds of dirty laundry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

March 23, 2010, 03:55:58 AM
I'm not judging her. Just curious, she's the producer of their show but is she really close with them? How does she find things out before anyone else? She's just the producer, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

March 23, 2010, 04:12:53 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Doc Murray is a key player but this does not mean that the information being leaked meanwhile or during the trial will only concern him.

Doc Murray is the induction plate. The boiling pot will contain MJ.

Liza Minelli said: "All hell will break lose. Thank God we are celebrating him now."
This is still unanswered, isn't it?

Be prepared for all kinds of dirty laundry.
That was never answered why liza said that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

March 23, 2010, 04:38:43 AM
Just as a timeline to compare:

Dee Dee Jackson was found dead in the bottom of a swimming pool at the home of her companion, Donald Bohana on August 27th, 1994. She was 39. Bohana said he and Dee Dee had been swimming, then he left to go to the store and later found her drowned in the pool. Even though the death was ruled an accident, nobody in the Jackson family believed him. In August 1995 the Jacksons filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Bohana. Finally, in 1997, he was arrested and charged with second degree murder. In 1998, Bohana was put on trial, found guilty and sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.

I believe Michael is alive but I am not so sure everything should be taken care of too quickly. A man that may be innocent has his life on the line. You know how the media works and it's going into fanning a forest fire unchecked.
We want him back but we do have to simmer like he said.

We LOVE YOU Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 05:52:45 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Jodigomes tweets

And also

Yeah if i found out he is no longer "with us" but gone asin "not alive"  :x  I would be so MAD at all the fam and friends for taking advantage of his fame and riding the coat tails just to make money. It better not be about that or i will so never watch any of them again. I just cant think any of them would do that. That would be horrible taste. I really do think he is with us and will be back. There would be no reason for all these clues and this lead up to something big that they have lead us to believe. I am keeping the hope alive till that day. MJ will be back withus. Thats my HOPE because this is all about L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions