Re: What Jodi tweeted
March 23, 2010, 07:17:19 AM
the Family knew this last year and yet and still they don't act as if he was murder I not going to worry about this and any other reports that come out about June 25 because if what we read was true CM should have been charge with murder last year this make the police look incompetent and  the family cold and heartless and that the last thing they want MJ fans to feel.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 07:46:34 AM
I'm reading the tweet and the replies and I don't know what people expect the family and friends to do?   :?

Of course if Michael was your familly member or close friend you'd want justice for him.
But slandering someone will not get it.
The Jackson family could be sued for defamation of character if they "shouted it from the rooftops" and had it printed in every newspaper that "___________" killed Michael.

As for the family and friends doing other things - yes, life does go on.
They probably can't and don't just sit around making cry faces on twitter all day.   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
If the Jackson brothers had already signed a contract to do the Dynasty show, then their contract isn't null and void because their brother dies.
Just like most people on here can't automatically take a month or year long "vacation" at the loss of a relative or spouse.
Neither can they.

And if Jodi is just the show's producer, then she may have information from being around the brothers and making friends with the family.  
But why would that stop her from going to the zoo and living her life?!?!?   :?
Even if she & the others were very close to Michael and he indeed did pass, it's been 9 months.
Are they supposed to sit curled up in a ball and never bathe or leave the house?
Or only tweet angry and depressed tweets about Michael?

Karen Faye does that, and everyone on here calls her a "loon."
I'm just saying.....

Finally, and I'm not saying Michael is deceased as I don't have 100% proof either way - it's possible that whatever happened with Michael before and on June 25th was bad, whether he was killed or not.

And since the family can't really come out with everything they would like to say, maybe they allow things to be "leaked" by anonymous sources to get that information out there without getting themselves into legal hot water.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 08:54:13 AM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
???...and then her next tweet is this;

jodigomes    Had fantastic time at Zoo. It was 91 degrees & a great workout too(my feet hurt) Too bad none of animals were awake! LMBO
:lol:  :lol: she didn't let it ''simmer''  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 09:45:06 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
:cry:

Jodigomes tweets

CA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE WANTS MURRAY'S MEDICAL LICENSE SUSPENDED You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And also

MANY sad details will be released as we get closer to trial. The family already knows. it has been brutal to "wait" for justice knowing ALL

This doesn't sound good. I wonder what will be revealed.

I don't know much about her other than she is the producer of the Jack5on Dynasty show.  I'm sure she produces more, but I don't know of her other work.

But I need to hear feedback like some  of you have given.  I was starting to lose hope in it being a hoax.  And God knows I don't want to.  

Thanks to all of you for stearing me back into the fold  :)

Well if there have been so many brutal details then why has his family been so silent about things?  Yeah we've all heard Latoya and Joe say it was murder.  Then the brothers go on Larry King and say they think their sister Latoya may have spoke to soon.  So which is it? They just go through life promoting themselves movies, tv shows, albums, tours.  If my brother were murdered by someone I would be going off until my brother got justice not just sit on the sidelines waiting for the DA and LAPD.  I definitely wouldn't be concerned about projects until my brother's case was closed.  Not trying to sound harsh but that would be my first priority.  That's my opinion.

i absolutely 10000000% agree with you. if my brother died (god forbid) and i "knew but it's not my place to tell" i'd still scream it from the top of the rooftops and put it in every newspaper/tv/radio/paper flyer i could to spread the message on whoever had killed my brother. it just doesn't make any sense to me. IF the family knew who "killed" michael, i can't imagine katherine sitting back and letting this crap happen this way. she's a strong woman (hello...all those kids!). no mother would be so complacent about any harm done to their child.

also, jodi's tweet (i honestly have no idea who this person is. everyone keeps talking about her and karen. who is jodi? sorry! i don't mean to sound like an idiot  :oops: ) is kind of ridiculous. "many sad details will come out closer to the trial?" ummm....how is murray supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty" when "sad details" come out to discredit him. NO JURY WOULD BE UNBIASED at that point. the trial could never go through because it's an automatic mistrial (may i remind you the family tampered with evidence by moving michael's stuff out of the house after he "died").

and i don't twitter. i'm not into the whole twitter universe, but i don't see how you can post something that sad and dramatic, and then post "oh my god zoo i love animals." if you're going to mourn and reveal devastating news about a "deceased" friend (i assume michael was one, that's why she's important?) then they should probably do it for a longer period of time.

where's the respect? michael has got to be the puppet master behind all this, otherwise this world is sick.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 09:47:48 AM
[b deedee75 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:17 pm

the Family knew this last year and yet and still they don't act as if he was murder I not going to worry about this and any other reports that come out about June 25 because if what we read was true CM should have been charge with murder last year this make the police look incompetent and the family cold and heartless and that the last thing they want MJ fans to feel.][/b]

Also, to add on to that the simple fact that his belongings were tampered with whether it was the family or friends, it was a crime scene. Nothing should have been tampered with and this also makes me question what is going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 09:50:08 AM
[b virgo75 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm reading the tweet and the replies and I don't know what people expect the family and friends to do?  

Of course if Michael was your familly member or close friend you'd want justice for him.
The Jackson family could be sued for defamation of character if they "shouted it from the rooftops" and had it printed in every newspaper that "___________" killed Michael.

They probably can't and don't just sit around making cry faces on twitter all day.    
If the Jackson brothers had already signed a contract to do the Dynasty show, then their contract isn't null and void because their brother dies.
Just like most people on here can't automatically take a month or year long "vacation" at the loss of a relative or spouse.
Neither can they.

And if Jodi is just the show's producer, then she may have information from being around the brothers and making friends with the family.
But why would that stop her from going to the zoo and living her life?!?!?  
Even if she & the others were very close to Michael and he indeed did pass, it's been 9 months.
Are they supposed to sit curled up in a ball and never bathe or leave the house?

I'm just saying.....

Finally, and I'm not saying Michael is deceased as I don't have 100% proof either way - it's possible that whatever happened with Michael before and on June 25th was bad, whether he was killed or not.

And since the family can't really come out with everything they would like to say, maybe they allow things to be "leaked" by anonymous sources to get that information out there without getting themselves into legal hot water.][/b]

I agree.  Life does go on and you can't put your entire life to hault because of this. I am glad you shared this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 09:53:25 AM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
[b virgo75 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm reading the tweet and the replies and I don't know what people expect the family and friends to do?  

They probably can't and don't just sit around making cry faces on twitter all day.    
Neither can they.

But why would that stop her from going to the zoo and living her life?!?!?  

I'm just saying.....

And since the family can't really come out with everything they would like to say, maybe they allow things to be "leaked" by anonymous sources to get that information out there without getting themselves into legal hot water.][/b]

I agree.  Life does go on and you can't put your entire life to hault because of this. I am glad you shared this.
Agreed. Michael wouldn't want you to ruin your life or not have A LIFE in that fact. whether he is dead or alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 05:16:58 PM
Yes great post @ virgo75. I too agree 100%. U hit the nail right on the head
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 05:23:34 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
:cry:

Jodigomes tweets

CA ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE WANTS MURRAY'S MEDICAL LICENSE SUSPENDED You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And also

MANY sad details will be released as we get closer to trial. The family already knows. it has been brutal to "wait" for justice knowing ALL

This doesn't sound good. I wonder what will be revealed.

Well if there have been so many brutal details then why has his family been so silent about things?  Yeah we've all heard Latoya and Joe say it was murder.  Then the brothers go on Larry King and say they think their sister Latoya may have spoke to soon.  So which is it? They just go through life promoting themselves movies, tv shows, albums, tours.  If my brother were murdered by someone I would be going off until my brother got justice not just sit on the sidelines waiting for the DA and LAPD.  I definitely wouldn't be concerned about projects until my brother's case was closed.  Not trying to sound harsh but that would be my first priority.  That's my opinion.

i am of the same opi´nion :!:  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 06:14:07 PM
If michael is really dead.. :/
i know.. im not gonna cry.. i already got over it..
Yes, Im gonna miss him a lot.. cause I never had the chance to see him live..
but.. i wont cry.. i know it
Right now.. Im ready for any kind of storm..  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

Lady J

March 23, 2010, 06:34:28 PM
He is alive, I hope so. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 23, 2010, 07:18:42 PM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
???...and then her next tweet is this;

jodigomes    Had fantastic time at Zoo. It was 91 degrees & a great workout too(my feet hurt) Too bad none of animals were awake! LMBO

Just when was this tweeted?  Where in the country was it 91 degrees?  Not anywhere since last year.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

MashMike

March 24, 2010, 07:03:35 AM
Well if there have been so many brutal details then why has his family been so silent about things? Yeah we've all heard Latoya and Joe say it was murder. Then the brothers go on Larry King and say they think their sister Latoya may have spoke to soon. So which is it? They just go through life promoting themselves movies, tv shows, albums, tours. If my brother were murdered by someone I would be going off until my brother got justice not just sit on the sidelines waiting for the DA and LAPD. I definitely wouldn't be concerned about projects until my brother's case was closed. Not trying to sound harsh but that would be my first priority. That's my opinion.

msteetee34

* Private message

AGREE WITH U IN 100%,WELL HARD TIMES ARE COMING WE MUST STAY STRONG,HOWEVER I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THAT MURRAY WILL BE JUSTIFIED,HE WONT  JAILED,HOPE THAT THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL NO MATTER WHAT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE