Katherine demands upgraded charge of second degree murder

• 32 Replies

Offline jill

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by jill
I was watching Fox News this morning.  They had a guest prosecutor on discussing the allegations that the body guard has made about Murray hiding the propophol when he was doing CPR on Michael.  The commentator got into a heated argument with the prosecutor over the manslaughter charges vs 2cd degree murder.  The prosecutor was basically saying she did not think there should even be a trial because it was Michael's choice to use the drugs in the first place.  She was really nasty about it.  The Fox News lawyer was very angry with her, her point of view was the charges should be increased to 2cd degree murder.  The prosecutor was so arogant it was disgusting!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hope

• Hoaxer
  • King of my heart
    • Show only replies by hope
First of all, how does this person KNOW FOR SURE Michael asked for the drugs? Its Murrays word against Michaels. These so-called profesionals make me sooooo angry with their accusations when nothing has been proven. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Sorry...just had to vent for a minute  :)

Offline brendanjacskon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by brendanjacskon
I think and feel that Michael Jackson has past, I know you all don't want to believe this but I truly cant see this being something to show the world how corrupt the law is  . I think two things, 1st is that the whole death is very odd and I personally believe that darker forces are at hand SONY & A.E.G and Many other person's. I believe money is the center of this and we all know that the Product being Michael Jackson has now made a tone of money. The police have been so very slow on this case from not shutting down the crime scene ( MJ'S Home ) The missing Video tapes . Why did Dr Murry not sign the Death Certificate, because he would have had to confess to the administration to all the drugs.

Something is NOT right in this matter!!!

Offline hope

• Hoaxer
  • King of my heart
    • Show only replies by hope
Quote from: "brendanjacskon"
I think and feel that Michael Jackson has past, I know you all don't want to believe this but I truly cant see this being something to show the world how corrupt the law is  . I think two things, 1st is that the whole death is very odd and I personally believe that darker forces are at hand SONY & A.E.G and Many other person's. I believe money is the center of this and we all know that the Product being Michael Jackson has now made a tone of money. The police have been so very slow on this case from not shutting down the crime scene ( MJ'S Home ) The missing Video tapes . Why did Dr Murry not sign the Death Certificate, because he would have had to confess to the administration to all the drugs.

Something is NOT right in this matter!!!
You just asked the questions as to why most of us believe its a HOAX!!! :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline Game Player

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Game Player
Upgrading the charge is just to draw more attention. The reason it was never the bigger charge at first was also to draw attention. This way the story can have more climaxes as it is stretched out.
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Offline MashMike

• Hoaxer
  • Love You Most, Michael
    • Show only replies by MashMike
Agree with u Mo, i believe a huge conspiracy was being planned against Michael and now when he is safe and behind the curtains family help him to uncover it.Justice will prevail
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Offline tabloidburn

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by tabloidburn
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
GAMETIME!  The show is heating up!  Media madness around the corner.  Katherine wants 2nd degree murder.  Oxman/Joe filing wrongful death!  Expect all the characters to appear on every media/news station that will offer them a microphone.  LET THE SHOW BEGIN!    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
''the greatest show on earth'' ''this is it''  ;)

or (quote): "the greatest demonstration of freedom in the history of our nation!" (end quote)
 :mrgreen:
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Offline alovesmichael

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by alovesmichael
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
:cry:  :cry:  It's pointing more and more to what I'm dreading... Other explanations are just so over complicated  
 :(

I understand.  You have to go with the evidence you have and what your heart feels.

Whatever the truth, we will get to the bottom of this with investigation and by helping each other.  
By getting the TRUTH we will get JUSTICE for Michael...  XxX

And i promise you.. whatever the truth is and no matter how hurtful it is...  you will feel better for understanding what happened to our Michael.  
What is hurting us all now is that we are all in the dark and all we see are lies and inconsistencies.

I don't know what to think it just breaks my heart that Michael might be gone when he really didn't have to be, you know?  :cry:  I really do want to find out the truth and that's why I keep searching... I don't want to believe things or make up things just to fit the hoax theory. There are facts out there that can be interpreted differently but they've mainly given me a worrying feeling, e.g. new record deal with SONY, families requests for upgraded charge (I never saw Katherine as a attention seeking drama queen, so this is serious!), slow police work... Idk, I still pray and hope he is alive and well though. Thanks for reminding me of staying focused!