MashMike

Agree with u Mo, i believe a huge conspiracy was being planned against Michael and now when he is safe and behind the curtains family help him to uncover it.Justice will prevail
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
GAMETIME!  The show is heating up!  Media madness around the corner.  Katherine wants 2nd degree murder.  Oxman/Joe filing wrongful death!  Expect all the characters to appear on every media/news station that will offer them a microphone.  LET THE SHOW BEGIN!    :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
''the greatest show on earth'' ''this is it''  ;)

or (quote): "the greatest demonstration of freedom in the history of our nation!" (end quote)
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
:cry:  :cry:  It's pointing more and more to what I'm dreading... Other explanations are just so over complicated  
 :(

I understand.  You have to go with the evidence you have and what your heart feels.

Whatever the truth, we will get to the bottom of this with investigation and by helping each other.  
By getting the TRUTH we will get JUSTICE for Michael...  XxX

And i promise you.. whatever the truth is and no matter how hurtful it is...  you will feel better for understanding what happened to our Michael.  
What is hurting us all now is that we are all in the dark and all we see are lies and inconsistencies.

I don't know what to think it just breaks my heart that Michael might be gone when he really didn't have to be, you know?  :cry:  I really do want to find out the truth and that's why I keep searching... I don't want to believe things or make up things just to fit the hoax theory. There are facts out there that can be interpreted differently but they've mainly given me a worrying feeling, e.g. new record deal with SONY, families requests for upgraded charge (I never saw Katherine as a attention seeking drama queen, so this is serious!), slow police work... Idk, I still pray and hope he is alive and well though. Thanks for reminding me of staying focused!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions