Re: hmm...
March 25, 2010, 05:26:38 PM
Quote from: "reyferrari"
something caught my attention; we all know the time diference between new york and L.A., is a three hours diference, right?...so like Janet said on the first video, she get up that MORNING(lets say,9 or 10am, N. Y. time/6 or 7am, L.A. time)and the first news she heard from her assistant was the news about her brother being carried to the hospital... How is that possible? :?: ..MJ was carried to the hospital after 10.30am L.A. time/1.30pm N.Y. time. :geek: ....so Janet get up LATE that day or she's lying bad?!!..but for me 1:30pm is not MORNING like she said in the video!!....anyone?  :ugeek:

wow. you're right! never thought of that (being in germany)...plus there was a version where it was said she was 'on the set in atlanta' when she got the news on mike. here she says she was at her house in new york... :? and note what she says: 'another day...another morning...' sounds more to me like she's advertising mj's song... :lol:
good catch!  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

LSK

March 25, 2010, 07:13:47 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "reyferrari"
something caught my attention; we all know the time diference between new york and L.A., is a three hours diference, right?...so like Janet said on the first video, she get up that MORNING(lets say,9 or 10am, N. Y. time/6 or 7am, L.A. time)and the first news she heard from her assistant was the news about her brother being carried to the hospital... How is that possible? :?: ..MJ was carried to the hospital after 10.30am L.A. time/1.30pm N.Y. time. :geek: ....so Janet get up LATE that day or she's lying bad?!!..but for me 1:30pm is not MORNING like she said in the video!!....anyone?  :ugeek:

wow. you're right! never thought of that (being in germany)...plus there was a version where it was said she was 'on the set in atlanta' when she got the news on mike. here she says she was at her house in new york... :? and note what she says: 'another day...another morning...' sounds more to me like she's advertising mj's song... :lol:
good catch!  :mrgreen:

I don't know I think sometimes people can smile to try and block out the pain you feel, acting like a defense barrier. But I agree with the location I thought she was in Canada but having seen this I think she was in Atlanta working on her next film unless I have things muddled up.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 27, 2010, 12:44:03 PM
i might be two reasons for her to behave like this... iam sorry if iam too frank...1. she knows n really is into hoax ,but being n feeling guilty from inside for putting fans through all this... because since months fans r getting mad ,confused n depressed as to what exactly as happened to mj... may be just to cause confusion.. among the fans with her weird behavior .... no offense .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions