Quote from: "Kirsche"
We all knew, Elvis gained a lot of weight at the end of his life...because of all the prescription drugs he took..... And Michael?  MIchael is skinny (yes I say he IS) skinny and he always was. So I think: If Michael really had taken prescription drugs like Elvis, wouldn't he have gained weight in a way Elvis did? But he didn't.

Uhhhh not necessarily... Prescription drugs can just as easily cause excessive weight loss as they can excessive weight gain.

And  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  to Elvis being the son of the devil.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

Yeh, Elvis was in a coffin, but he was sweating during the funeral...dead people don't sweat... so some believe he was a wax in the coffin and the cold wax was sweating from the heat.  So he was not in the coffin.  If the internet was back then like today... there would have been an ElvisHoaxDeathInvestigators.com   ;)

Oh, and I forgot... his plane was missing... they never found it!  Maybe that's where Michael got his idea of MJAir at end of TII.  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Quote from: "airieslady"
Yeh, Elvis was in a coffin, but he was sweating during the funeral...dead people don't sweat... so some believe he was a wax in the coffin and the cold wax was sweating from the heat.  So he was not in the coffin.  If the internet was back then like today... there would have been an ElvisHoaxDeathInvestigators.com   ;)

Oh, and I forgot... his plane was missing... they never found it!  Maybe that's where Michael got his idea of MJAir at end of TII.  ;)  ;)
There we go with the Elvis death hoax :roll: how will we know the condition of his body unless we were there ourselves? it's like someone saying Michael i dead your not going to believe until you see his body yourself. At least we saw Elvis' body whether fake or real...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for reading all the article.... I know that it took a lot of time... Thank you...
Yes, they mentioned the sweating, the airplane was missing, the fotos after his death...
Then there was a story that the car who took the dead body to his crypt, (?) that it took fire... So nobody could see if there is a body in it.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

BTW... there is only 1 photo....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sternschen87"

Thanks for reading all the article.... I know that it took a lot of time... Thank you...
Yes, they mentioned the sweating, the airplane was missing, the fotos after his death...
Then there was a story that the car who took the dead body to his crypt, (?) that it took fire... So nobody could see if there is a body in it.....

Although I don't necessarily believe he is still alive, I will never believe Elvis died August 16, 1977. Similarly I will never believe that 2Pac died on September 13, 1996. I've read the "proofs" of death and seen the photos. My opinion has never wavered. I don't even consider myself a fan of either of them, but I love a good mystery.  :D

They're all adventures. Great adventures.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "jessicakthx"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
We all knew, Elvis gained a lot of weight at the end of his life...because of all the prescription drugs he took..... And Michael?  MIchael is skinny (yes I say he IS) skinny and he always was. So I think: If Michael really had taken prescription drugs like Elvis, wouldn't he have gained weight in a way Elvis did? But he didn't.

Uhhhh not necessarily... Prescription drugs can just as easily cause excessive weight loss as they can excessive weight gain.

And  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  to Elvis being the son of the devil.

aah okay, but hey, it was a good thought   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

of course it can be that elvis is dead... but it is just tooo mysterious... the same with michael jackson... too many strange things that happened... if so many believed it with elvis and tupac, I don't know... but I think tha tsomething  has to be true,... like now with michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sternschen87"
of course it can be that elvis is dead... but it is just tooo mysterious... the same with michael jackson... too many strange things that happened... if so many believed it with elvis and tupac, I don't know... but I think tha tsomething  has to be true,... like now with michael...
i believe Tupac faked his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions