No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "BlessHisHeart"
Man o man!  This seeeeemmmmss soooooooooooo shady......  :o    :(

yep, it is...especially considering that thomé was in the hospital with jermaine. i cannot imagine thomé being part of the hoax, but rather that his head is gonna be rolling at the end of this. but how do you get rid of a relative, with thomé being related to jermaine's wife (how are they exactly related - cousins, or more distant?) then again, it might be just the way to get at him, making him think you're dead and letting him drive against the wall with him thinking he can do 'business as usual'. who knows under which circumstances halima introduced thomé to michael...maybe thomé pressured her into that and she would even be interested herself in having him out of her life? i'd like to think that the auction will either not take place again or that the most valued pieces might be bought 'anonymously' or by someone trusted, if that's the only way to get them back.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Oh my goodness!!!!

What in the world?!

This is getting more bizarre, bizarre, and bizarre.

((shaking my head))
 :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

After watching many of the Jackson dynasty episodes via youtube, I find it interesting that Jermaine's emotions re MJ seem so contrived and fake. Yet when he starts whining about staying with Motown and breaking up the original J5, he get's so upset he can hardly control himself. If MJ isn't really dead, then it makes some sense. But it seems equally possible that if MJ is dead, Jermaine just really is that self-absorbed. Tito and Jackie seemed to shed genuine tears re MJ in one of the episodes though. Neither of them strike me as being good actors either.

When I watch vid of the Jermain's statement at the hospital, announcing MJ's "death", then Thome says something.... he just looks really shell-shocked to me. Shocked b/c he got punk'd?  Not sure.

As far as how seedy and incestuous all these business/family relationships seem, I'm no longer surprised. There seems to be a tremendous amount of dysfunction at work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
That's what Brian Oxman said! MJ had to pay Juliens off in order to stop the auction of his memorabilia taking place - which had been initially organised by Thome himself through a contract himself. He said MJ was beside himself when heard what Thome was doing with his stuff. He says that now that MJ is not here, the same stuff is up for auction again through Juliens. MJ would never have consented to these things being auctioned (you have to wonder, have the children been asked what they would like to keep?). He says the estate are organising the auction, they are doing it to generate money and nothign else. THe Jackson family have no say in any of the matters concerning their son Michael.

Michael Jackson had a list of poeple who he believed were out to get him. Sneddon was no1. Branca was No2. Did you all know that the latest auction of MJ's items is going to be on the 25th June. Is anyone feeling sick yet?

MJ would never have consented to these things being auctioned (you have to wonder, have the children been asked what they would like to keep?).

I have heard that someone out there is in possession of items that belonged to MJ's children.  I think Papa Joe mentioned this on the LK interview?  I wonder if any of these missing or stolen items are in the auction. I believe that MJ's personal items should not just be auctioned off to the highest bidders.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Oh, it's not just Michael's stuff........but from what I can tell the paintings up for auction are the study pieces, and not the final works of  art.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Law of Power #37: Create Compelling Spectacles? Done.

Quote from: "darkchild"
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
That's what Brian Oxman said! MJ had to pay Juliens off in order to stop the auction of his memorabilia taking place - which had been initially organised by Thome himself through a contract himself. He said MJ was beside himself when heard what Thome was doing with his stuff. He says that now that MJ is not here, the same stuff is up for auction again through Juliens. MJ would never have consented to these things being auctioned (you have to wonder, have the children been asked what they would like to keep?). He says the estate are organising the auction, they are doing it to generate money and nothign else. THe Jackson family have no say in any of the matters concerning their son Michael.

Michael Jackson had a list of poeple who he believed were out to get him. Sneddon was no1. Branca was No2. Did you all know that the latest auction of MJ's items is going to be on the 25th June. Is anyone feeling sick yet?

Thome has hands on Michael's memoribilia, that's what Joe said.....follow the money.

MJ would never have consented to these things being auctioned (you have to wonder, have the children been asked what they would like to keep?).

I have heard that someone out there is in possession of items that belonged to MJ's children.  I think Papa Joe mentioned this on the LK interview?  I wonder if any of these missing or stolen items are in the auction. I believe that MJ's personal items should not just be auctioned off to the highest bidders.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

And next thing we know we're ALL related to Jackson's family! :D No, on a serious note...how could all the jerks eat their way right into Michael's life, when people who meant well and wanted to help couldn't gain access. This is just plain...sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "steph"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I guess Jermaine joined the muslims for protection because right about now, his ass would be good and whooped.  I really don't trust Jermaine for some odd reason.  Can't be my finger on it. :lol:  :lol:   Alls I know is that he is a poor judge of character.  He has  always been the one to go against everybody else, a selfish brat.
I know what you mean,i have just watched the first 3 episodes of the jackson dynasty programme (back to back)  and have had more than enough of jermaine.I will watch the other episodes this weekend with a large drink to get me through it !.

hahaha... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: yup, very large drink so you can get through all of the issues jermaine is spreading out in this documentary...it is very obvious that he has some serious issues he needs to work on...i couldn't get through much of it myself without sayin' 'dayum, jermaine...you gon' stop cryin' like a baby about everything?' it's just nerve-wrecking!
and trying to solve your issues in front of a rolling tv-camera is not the right place, jerkmaine!  :mrgreen:

Jermaine is a big baby. If he doesn't get his way he goes cry to his mother.  This is what you going to see in the episodes... He always complains if he does not get what he wants. BIG BABY GROW UP...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

this1crazygirl

by Figment » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 pm

"....When I watch vid of the Jermain's statement at the hospital, announcing MJ's "death", then Thome says something.... he just looks really shell-shocked to me. Shocked b/c he got punk'd? Not sure...."

I watched that too and wondered why was thome standing there? It reminded me of situations of needy people who smothered their boyfriends/girlfriends till a big brother/sister brakes them up with that "my brother/sister doesn't want to see you anymore" speech LOL No matter how much they would call or drop by they would get no response LOL

and thome looks like the controlling type... i'd be sure to keep a 4x4 handy whenever he was around... crazy lookin self  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

and Jermaine wife on the show gave him that long speech about speaking up for himself and whatever, then when he tries to speak up for himself to her, she cuts him off! I was watching that like what the hell? (what channel ya'll watchin the show on as of lately?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Datroot"
I think Diane Dimond should be on the enemy list

I second that motion, that devil def needs to be on dat list  she :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

steph

I still find it odd that jermaine did the announcement at the hospital.You would of thought he would of been to upset and got a family spokesperson to do it.Sorry if this is off thread topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^^We all find that weird! and the fact that Thome Thome was standing with him.....WTF????? *cringes* I got a bad feeling regarding their relationship....  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "steph"
I still find it odd that jermaine did the announcement at the hospital.You would of thought he would of been to upset and got a family spokesperson to do it.Sorry if this is off thread topic.

I would think that too, but it could be related to this whole thread.

If Thome is really related to Halima, then that would explain a lot.

*Michael expressed that he was afraid of Thome and that he feared for his life because of him.

*If Thome is this dangerous, then it's possible that other people in the family were threatened and feared for their lives as well.

*Jermaine could have been threatened and put up to making the announcement by Thome, which would explain his presence there - to make sure Jermaine didn't screw it up - and their awkward behavioiur afterwards.

*It could also explain Jermaine's treatement of his wife Halima.  In the Dynasty show he seems pretty cold towards her.  Perhaps anger at her for bringing Thome into their lives?  Resentment because he has little choice in doing certain things because of threats from Thome against him and/or other members of his family?

*Perhaps Jermaine's ex-wife and children are still living at the Encino home because there is more safety in numbers?(especially if his children were threatened by Thome)

*P.S. Thome may be just the face of a larger group.  If it were just him, I doubt anyone would be worried.  But if he is just the one put there to keep someone else's interests secured, then there is reason for the whole family to be concerned over their safety.

I don't know, these are just some thoughts off the top of my head.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^^Yeah, Halima and Thome's family ties makes all of what u mentioned make a little more sense.... :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions