Perspectives
Conspiracy of deceit
By FinalCall.com News
Updated Jan 16, 2004 - 11:01:00 AM

One on one with Dick Gregory

Author, activist, nutrition expert and comedian Dick Gregory has taken the charges against pop star Michael Jackson personally. He completed a 40-day fast in support of Mr. Jackson and asked the superstar’s loyal fan base around the world to join him in a prayer vigil every day at noon "so that the truth comes out about Michael Jackson’s case." Mr. Gregory, who has known Michael Jackson for years, said, "He’s a good man and I feel that he’s been the target of a conspiracy to destroy his career. "In my opinion," Gregory said, "there are people who have a financial interest in bringing Michael down." Final Call staff writer Nisa Islam Muhammad sat down with Mr. Gregory to discuss his views on such a conspiracy surrounding Michael Jackson.

Dick Gregory (DG): Michael Jackson did something that no one thought a Black man would do. He purchased the Beatles catalog for $48 million and today it is worth $1.5 billion. He didn’t know when he bought it that the Beatles owned Little Richard’s music. Michael gave it back to Little Richard, who is very happy now. Michael also owns the Elvis Presley catalogs. A Black man owns (the music of) two of the most important music figures in the world and anytime something is played by either of them, Michael gets paid.

Previously when Michael needed money to produce an album he could go to Sony and borrow the money. They came to him with a deal that he would have to put up collateral for future loans; he put up the catalogs as collateral, not all of the catalogs, but enough of them for him to lose control if he forfeits the loans.

Whenever his new records come out, all of the nonsense takes place. I see this and know what the government will do. I have the autopsy of Malcolm X. Someone threw a smoke bomb in the back of the ballroom and someone ran up to the front and shot Malcolm. The autopsy says that all the bullets in Malcolm were shot from above; they go down. Now, the CIA admitted that they rented the Audubon Ballroom a week before. The person who gave Malcolm mouth-to-mouth resuscitation was an undercover cop. Lee Harvey Oswald (who shot President Kennedy in 1963) died from air bubbles, too. You don’t give mouth to mouth to gun shot wounds. That’s what kills them.

I think someone will either stage an accident and kill Michael Jackson, or kill him and make it look like suicide.

Final Call (FC): For the past few weeks, the Nation of Islam has been wrongfully accused of taking over Michael’s affairs. What do you think this uninformed journalism is about?

DG: When riots take place in major cities and the people begin to flee the cities, White businesses call for the Nation of Islam to restore the peace—but they don’t consider that using the race card. There is a double standard. You can’t deal with anything in this country unless you factor in racism and sexism.

White folks have advertised the Million Man March as the greatest march in history. What they didn’t say was that the Navy satellite recorded the attendance at 1.9 million or that all of the hotels were full to capacity for a 100-mile radius. There wasn’t any reefer or alcohol at the march that day. There were no arrests at the march, either. When you get 1.9 million Black men together in D.C. with no arrests and no fights, why wouldn’t Michael call the Nation of Islam for help?

If I were the federal government, I would put the Muslims at the airports. The first time I went to the mosque, they searched me so good they found something on me I had been looking for, for six months. They know how to search and how to search for the truth.

The conspiracy is to destroy Michael Jackson, so he can’t pay his debt to the record company, and anyone they can use to help discredit Michael, they will. I‘m not looking at this from an emotional viewpoint—I know Michael Jackson; he’s innocent.

FC: Michael Jackson has been called weird, "wacko jacko" and other names in the press. What are your thoughts about this?

DG: Was it weird for him never to have a childhood? Robert Blake took a gun with him to dinner and left it in the chair. When he went back to get it and returned to his wife, she was dead. No one classifies that as weird.

If you take away Michael’s genius and brilliance, you have a man with a child mentality. Children do and say what adults won’t. Children are trustworthy. There are people all over the world who are outraged by what is happening to Michael. That’s why I asked people to pray at noon all over the world that the truth will come out. My faith is that when the truth comes out, he’ll be cleared.

He’s innocent, childlike. They said Jesus was childlike.

Being childlike, he didn’t know that taking two fish and five loaves of bread and feeding 10,000 people was messing with the fishing industry, the economy and they will come and get you for doing that.

Michael offered to save the county money by turning himself in. He rented a jet to turn himself in. What does it cost to rent a jet? That’s what he saved the county. Why handcuff him?

Michael gets a $3 million bond. Max Factor heir (Andrew Luster) was charged in California with rape and released on $1 million bail. He didn’t have a $3 million bond. John DuPont, an heir to the DuPont fame, was charged with third degree murder. I’ve never even heard of third degree murder and he was allowed to plead temporary insanity.

If Michael is turning himself in, why does he need a $3 million bond? The press has not demanded that they show someone else with the same amount of bond for a similar case. When you say a $3 million bond, people around the world think you must know something.

If this happened after February, why did they wait so long to investigate Neverland? Why did they wait until Michael left town? Why were FBI agents at Neverland during the search? I thought the FBI only got involved with federal crimes. We learned that someone was privately filming Michael as he was being flown to California. The L. A. Times revealed that the owner of that jet company was an FBI informant and no one in the media is asking, how does this fit in with the FBI? Since when does a Black man own a jet fleet, right out of jail—that’s weird.

With any conspiracy, you don’t know how deep it goes or who’s involved.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Amazing.

Where on earth are you finding these?

That's wonderful that Michael gave Little Richard the rights to his music back.  So generous.  :)

Sad(possibly correct?) what Mr. Gregory said about people trying to kill Michael and make it look like an accident or a suicide...
Eerie.   :(

He's extremely wise and posed some great questions at the end.
Is there a such thing as 3rd degree murder???   :?
What the heck?

And the FBI didn't belong in all of that.
Makes me wonder exactly what is going on.....
Is this higher up than just Sony, Mottola, et al???   :?

Thanks for posting this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

there is so much stuff comimg out about all this hoax.........and the more i read the more i feel micheals pain...............he only ever did good.......i do believe though...that what he went through,although dreadful...has strenghtened him and taught him a lot......so this time.......God help those who chopped and screwed him in the past......way to go micheal...!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "virgo75"
Amazing.

That's wonderful that Michael gave Little Richard the rights to his music back.  So generous.  :)

Sad(possibly correct?) what Mr. Gregory said about people trying to kill Michael and make it look like an accident or a suicide...

What the heck?

Thanks for posting this.

I've listened to Dick.  He can interesting.  He also has it stuck in his head that one of the first presidents was black.  That's not true..[so] Not Pres. Washington or after but before.  There were 16 presidents of the continental congress prior to Pres. Washington.

Anyway,  all these people know things and the players.  They really can't be pointing fingers and naming names and calling people out.  It would not serve a purpose at this point.  What they can do is try to let you know in their way that there's more to the story.  Remember, many years ago too [just thought of this] that Ramona Baine [sp?] when she was with Michael made a statement on his behalf that he had undercovered a problem [people involved in his business affairs] that he wasn't happy about at all.  I don't have a link to that.  Anywho.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simplyme"
Amazing.

What the heck?

Thanks for posting this.

I've listened to Dick.  He can interesting.  He also has it stuck in his head that one of the first presidents was black.  That's not true..[so] Not Pres. Washington or after but before.  There were 16 presidents of the continental congress prior to Pres. Washington.

Anyway,  all these people know things and the players.  They really can't be pointing fingers and naming names and calling people out.  It would not serve a purpose at this point.  What they can do is try to let you know in their way that there's more to the story.  Remember, many years ago too [just thought of this] that Ramona Baine [sp?] when she was with Michael made a statement on his behalf that he had undercovered a problem [people involved in his business affairs] that he wasn't happy about at all.  I don't have a link to that.  Anywho.........

Truth be told - The REAL history of the "United States" doesn't start with George Washington (or even John Henson - the man that has been touted as the 1st President who was supposed to be of Moor decent), the Articles of Confederation, or the Constitution.  The REAL history of the "United States" starts with the Native Americans who lived here before being invaded, enslaved, and nearly wiped out through cultural and physical genocide.  The "United States" was an established land with a population, culture, and leaders before the Mayflower.  The vast majority of these people were brown skinned Native Ameicans.

The "history" books available to us now have been so chopped and screwed that they're basically fiction.
And most that are supposed to be giving the "history" of the United States, starts with the Mayflower or somewhere in Europe.
That's like a "history" book on South Africa starting with the Dutch and Afrikaners.   :roll:

(sorry, I get a little caught up with history  :oops:  )

Anyway, I agree 100% with what you said in the large print.
I wrote something similar in another thread where people were trying to say that the family should be shouting names from rooftops and giving out all of the information that they know.  They can give out some, and there can be "leaks" but coming full out with it could jeapordize any chance of justice or safety for everyone involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amazing.

What the heck?

Thanks for posting this.

Truth be told - The REAL history of the "United States" doesn't start with George Washington (or even John Henson - the man that has been touted as the 1st President who was supposed to be of Moor decent), the Articles of Confederation, or the Constitution.  The REAL history of the "United States" starts with the Native Americans who lived here before being invaded, enslaved, and nearly wiped out through cultural and physical genocide.  The "United States" was an established land with a population, culture, and leaders before the Mayflower.  The vast majority of these people were brown skinned Native Ameicans.

The "history" books available to us now have been so chopped and screwed that they're basically fiction.
And most that are supposed to be giving the "history" of the United States, starts with the Mayflower or somewhere in Europe.
That's like a "history" book on South Africa starting with the Dutch and Afrikaners.   :roll:

I wrote something similar in another thread where people were trying to say that the family should be shouting names from rooftops and giving out all of the information that they know.  They can give out some, and there can be "leaks" but coming full out with it could jeapordize any chance of justice or safety for everyone involved.

You're not getting caught up.  I mentioned the presidents previous to Washington so people would know what time frame I was talking about.  Most people think that Washington was the first president and know little about the different congresses - so I'm playing teacher this morning.  Anyway, I'm part Native American [or Indian- makes no difference to me - I'm not the politically correct type].  The plundering that has gone on all over the planet for centuries is a sad tale.  Even sadder to me are the entire tribes that were wiped out here.  Another piece of history so many don't know as they're only familiar with the most talked about or the 5 "civilized" tribes.  I was talking history to someone about 12 years ago - had known this someone forever.  Somehow the topic came up and somewhere along the line he said to me "we civilized them" and expounded on that a little with farming techniques, etc.  Anyway, when he said "civilized" I saw red.  I tell myself it's silly for me to get upset about something that happened so long ago, but I saw red and snapped back [really shoudn't have] , "civilized !..by who's definition?"  But anyway, now I'm getting caught up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

Amazing.

What the heck?

Thanks for posting this.

You're not getting caught up.  I mentioned the presidents previous to Washington so people would know what time frame I was talking about.  Most people think that Washington was the first president and know little about the different congresses - so I'm playing teacher this morning.  Anyway, I'm part Native American [or Indian- makes no difference to me - I'm not the politically correct type].  The plundering that has gone on all over the planet for centuries is a sad tale.  Even sadder to me are the entire tribes that were wiped out here.  Another piece of history so many don't know as they're only familiar with the most talked about or the 5 "civilized" tribes.  I was talking history to someone about 12 years ago - had known this someone forever.  Somehow the topic came up and somewhere along the line he said to me "we civilized them" and expounded on that a little with farming techniques, etc.  Anyway, when he said "civilized" I saw red.  I tell myself it's silly for me to get upset about something that happened so long ago, but I saw red and snapped back [really shoudn't have] , "civilized !..by who's definition?"  But anyway, now I'm getting caught up.

my grandmother would always say "the Indians were not a wild people at all, but when they realized the people they had befriended were stealing their land (indians considered their land their sacred home) they went wild as a reaction to theivery..."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
Amazing.

What the heck?

Thanks for posting this.

my grandmother would always say "the Indians were not a wild people at all, but when they realized the people they had befriended were stealing their land (indians considered their land their sacred home) they went wild as a reaction to theivery..."

Cute
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

????  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Simplyme Quote
I've listened to Dick. He can interesting. He also has it stuck in his head that one of the first presidents was black. That's not true..[so] Not Pres. Washington or after but before. There were 16 presidents of the continental congress prior to Pres. Washington.

Why do you say that it is not true that the first president was black? Do you have more insight of info to say that it is not? Just asking? I have heard of this before. Saw this on youtube.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dick Gregory also said that there was probably oil under Neverland. I am not surprised either. Maybe this is also a reason why they did everything they could to get rid of MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for understanding(and playing teacher).
A lot of people don't know anything about the history of the US before the Mayflower.
This is what's taught in US schools - I don't know about what is taught in other countries.

{sarcasm alert}
Of course your friend is correct about civilizing them.
Because nothing's more "civilized" than killing millions of people, brainwashing their children, and robbing them of their culture, language, heritage, and pride.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Virgo,

I agree.  There is much more history before the Mayflower and that should be taught but it doesn't. It is meant to not be put in the books for the children to understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Amazing.

What the heck?

Thanks for posting this.

mike made a great issue out of the fact that many black entertainers were the inventors of today's modern music and that they were exploited. little richard is one of those who never got to hit the mainstream and got the credit he deserves. instead, they let someone like pat boone sing his songs and become rich. little richard didn't even get royalties for that back then. almost no black artist ever did until ray charles came along and changed that, demanding a percentage in his contracts...but that was still far away from standard practice.
yes, that was very generous but i guess mike felt he just gave little richard back what was his already.

i also think all this is way bigger than just sony. much, much, bigger... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Thanks for understanding(and playing teacher).
A lot of people don't know anything about the history of the US before the Mayflower.
This is what's taught in US schools - I don't know about what is taught in other countries.

{sarcasm alert}
Of course your friend is correct about civilizing them.
Because nothing's more "civilized" than killing millions of people, brainwashing their children, and robbing them of their culture, language, heritage, and pride.  :evil:

Sarcasm appreciated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions