Re: new L.O.V.E. message video - - -
March 30, 2010, 05:21:29 PM
Well just like i thought my post didn't reach any of you... What do you mean with Snipers???

Anyway this is one of the biggest hoax forum there is and with over 3000 members you can't expect anyone to follow your opinion here... Then there don't have to be a forum or am i missing something here??? From what i know we all have a freedom of speech....

What if i'm right???? What if i know Michael Jackson????? What if this was a message to you?????

Mo you wrote this "I feel for those who deceived Mike, I'm sure they're not feeling comfortable at all!"
Well i have to say your the first one to sign up... so yes that's self pityness...
I'm NOT here to bash anyone.... I'm here to tell you to OPEN your eyes...

I am here to deliver this message to you for you to see what you are doing to him
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

March 31, 2010, 12:56:54 AM
Quote from: "hesoutthere"
What if i'm right???? What if i know Michael Jackson????? What if this was a message to you?????

I am here to deliver this message to you for you to see what you are doing to him

Sure, sure...  For years Mike has been trying to make the entire world aware of people conspiring against him, trying very hard to take him down, and now, after his so called death, he wants people to stop looking into it, just accept the bullshit the main stream media is telling us and let them and the conspirators get away with everything he fought so hard against?  Come on hesoutthere, gimme a break...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2010, 01:39:49 AM
Well just like i thought my post didn't reach any of you... What do you mean with Snipers???

Anyway this is one of the biggest hoax forum there is and with over 3000 members you can't expect anyone to follow your opinion here... Then there don't have to be a forum or am i missing something here??? From what i know we all have a freedom of speech....

Mo you wrote this "I feel for those who deceived Mike, I'm sure they're not feeling comfortable at all!"
Well i have to say your the first one to sign up... so yes that's self pityness...
I'm NOT here to bash anyone.... I'm here to tell you to OPEN your eyes...

well, don't put in a question then. if you know him, state it. of course, people will be suspicious. only people know their own truths in the end. it's human nature to be curious...of all people michael should know that. and frankly, i don't think anything here is disrespectful. if anything, the clues are honoring the man. "he's a genius" "he's amazing" "i love him" "i miss him" etc are the things you find. and those who dare to be vulgar are quickly shown the door. this forum (from what i understand and have seen) is not intended to be disrespectful, and i'm sorry you feel that way. like mo said, i don't think michael would expect us to sit back and listen to this garbage that is shoved in our faces. all of it is media outlets telling us what's going on. it's not coming from his mouth (we may speculate some messages are from him, but we don't know 100%). if michael taught us one thing..."just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a tv screen, doesn't mean it's factual, actual." and if he wants peace and isolation... sorry michael for being curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

*Mo*

March 31, 2010, 02:11:00 AM

hesoutthere, THIS is the message Mike has been giving the world for years:

[youtube:cgodqfqe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIHD556tr88[/youtube:cgodqfqe]
Start at 5:55

And this one:
[youtube:cgodqfqe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OBUgE6EDFo[/youtube:cgodqfqe]

And this one:
[youtube:cgodqfqe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsr9ontkjos[/youtube:cgodqfqe]

And this one:
[youtube:cgodqfqe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx4NwrMtgw8[/youtube:cgodqfqe]

Jesse Jackson Interviews Michael Jackson
Sunday, March 27, 2005

Jesse: Well, how did the money issue get in it in the first place? Some people called and they thought it was about the Sony catalog. What’s- what’s in that catalog?

Michael: In my Sony Catalog, is all the Beatles music, ahem, all of the music I own – I own Sly and the Family Stone, I-I own such a volume of so many, I own Elvis – so many Elvis songs and it’s a huge catalog, very valuable, it’s worth a lot of money. And there is a big fight going on right now, as we speak about that. Now, I can’t say whether or not – I can’t comment on it, but there’s a lot of conspiracy, I’ll say that – conspiracy going on as we speak.

Jesse: It was suggested by a number of your friends and family members was that this fight was really more about this catalog issue than it is any thing else. Do you believe that?

Michael: Well, you know, I don’t want to comment. I don’t want to make a comment, Jessie ah—it’s a real delicate issue and uh, I’ll let you, I’ll let you make the comment on that one.

Watched and read it hesoutthere?  Now don't gimme your "I know Michael doesn't like what he see... HE find this disgusting and asks to be left alone... He is very sad for you not respecting him and his well being..." again.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dvdg1

March 31, 2010, 02:24:44 AM
So correct me if i'm wrong but when you think differend then you are a "sniper"  :?:
hmmm that's interesting......
Don't get me wrong, i've been on all the hoax forums you can think off, but the more i think about it the more i feel everything has been said before, isn't a clue at all or whatever
we are turning around in circles
He was always a very private man and now that he faked his dead for some very good reasons we all think we have the right to turn his life upsidedown insideout??
I understand you a little Mo & Souza, because if everybody thinks like me then you are out of a job, bye bye hoaxforum!
But when you say you think you know something you can't be to surprised that we like you to share it instead of "shutting up"
Take   a look at this vid, there's a passage in it from Michael's book Moonwalker
It's his own words.....enjoy

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2 Bad

March 31, 2010, 02:40:10 AM
I haven't watched the L.O.V.E. video yet but I kind of understand the point about reading page 90-91, about the fans being so frantic they hurt him. That part scared me too!! To also see the videos later of people gathering and turning into a huge crowd when he went out to shop or whatever. It is just fans that are curious and they love him too. BUT the most rude of the people are the paps!! They are the ones that are rude as they shove cameras and mics in his face and ask questions that seem genuine but are not. Climbing on his car, blocking his path, just rude. How many of them do you hear a voice saying "leave him alone" "give him some room" Lots of them! I can't imagine what it was like for him, but just seeing the videos I know I would feel horrible. Yes love hurts in more ways than one. It hurts to see them when you love him so much and probably would either faint or be speechless if he was standing in front of you. (Me  ;) )
My reasons for joining this forum are just that I enjoy being with people that care, people that look for answers, people that see that things are not right. I just want to know he's safe too, he doesn't have to ever sing a note again, just to know he is safe is all I ask.
I don't always agree with the majority as I don't think we have a right to some of the info but I am more than willing to read different views. I'm more than willing to read between the lines and form my own opinions without stepping on any toes. I am also more than willing to try to do my tiny part, to look in the mirror and try to be a better person.
I think there are many here that will agree. We must be tolerant of different views because at this point- who really knows??
 We LOVE you Michael!!
Peace Love and in "simmering" mode.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

March 31, 2010, 02:42:15 AM
Quote from: "dvdg1"
So correct me if i'm wrong but when you think differend then you are a "sniper"  :?:
hmmm that's interesting......

Sniping is exactly what you are doing here right now.  Twisting words into the opposite meaning and going through every effort you can to make people stop looking for the truth.  Using some NLP to play with people's feelings, trying to make them feel guilty for standing up for Mike.  Questioning our motives, etcetera etcetera. Every member on these boards has seen this happening before, and they learned the difference between words from people with good intentions and those from people with bad intentions.

Quote from: "dvdg1"
I understand you a little Mo & Souza, because if everybody thinks like me then you are out of a job, bye bye hoaxforum!

I can only laugh about your allegations dvdg1, this type of sniping has been tried before.  It didn't work then, and it ain't gonna work now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions