Just wondering
December 07, 2009, 09:22:13 AM
I was just wondering what if the family came with a  statement about everything that's been going on so far would we believe them after all these months ????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

Re: Just wondering
December 07, 2009, 10:08:00 AM
Honestly I believe in what I feel, and he is alive to me.

If they want us to believe them, why didn't they show Michael to the world, there in the coffin, they said he looked great so what was the problem then ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOOK WITH YOUR HEART...

mattie

December 07, 2009, 10:09:16 AM
That depends!
If it was something they could proof!
And if MJ was really dead..it would be about time(but i think,a little too late)
No..the only thing i could believe by now is.. they would tell he is alive..and explaine why they had to do what they did!
Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

December 07, 2009, 11:30:03 AM
Quote from: "mattie"
That depends!
And if MJ was really dead..it would be about time(but i think,a little too late)
No..the only thing i could believe by now is.. they would tell he is alive..and explaine why they had to do what they did!
Mattie

I agree!

I' m pretty sure they heard about all these hoax theories and about us believers! And I think if Michael is really dead, they would have made a statement short after his "death" or after the beginnin of these hoax theories.. But nothing! And that's strange....and Sorry...This family never looked for me like they've lost such a close person IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Lou

December 07, 2009, 04:08:33 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "mattie"
That depends!
Mattie

I agree!

I' m pretty sure they heard about all these hoax theories and about us believers! And I think if Michael is really dead, they would have made a statement short after his "death" or after the beginnin of these hoax theories.. But nothing! And that's strange....and Sorry...This family never looked for me like they've lost such a close person IMO

Yes, it's really strange. The first time I came across MJHD, I wondered if MJ's family was not going to make a statement and ask people to stop the hoax rumours. But they didn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 07, 2009, 04:18:48 PM
if Michael is alive and many of these people do not know, should be more than angry with all this ... with friends and family like these, who needs enemies?
none for justice for the death of his friend, neither calling for murray invetigue and imprisoned ... Therefore I think that is alive and they know it ... if not they would be asking for justice! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 07, 2009, 04:26:46 PM
Well it would be difficult for me to believe in them, because they are apparently not agree in what happen that day. They are telling us different stories almost every time, that does not make them believeable for me at all. So right now i  just have to believe in my heart , and it tells me that Michael is alive :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love. Michael Jackson

December 07, 2009, 04:41:55 PM
I would believe the family for starters if they would show some emotions and sorrow. Not even in interviews have they genuenly expressed their loss. Janet surprised me the most, I believed he was dead up until seeing her interview, she convinced me that he was still alive. The smile on her face when asked questions about Michael made me really wonder. She's an actress too, maybe she should try acting a little sadder than she's done so far. I am not convinced. When they really start talking, if they start talking about wanting justice for Michael and wanting Dr Conrad Murray arrested, maybe then I will doubt the hoax. But I dont now, because they all seem too busy promoting themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 07, 2009, 04:45:31 PM
Quote from: "Lou"
Yes, it's really strange. The first time I came across MJHD, I wondered if MJ's family was not going to make a statement and ask people to stop the hoax rumours. But they didn't.

BINGO! This is a great clue you found. You know, not even one member in the Jackson family has expressed concern or offence to the hundreds of hoax sites online. And I know they are aware of it! If they were truly offended and upset by whats been written, they would have made a public written statement or mentioned it in interviews ''to whom it may concern'' and pull a Lisa-Marie and tell it straight like it is. But they have been really quiet and I know they are following our communities and they know what we are discussing, Im sure of it. They dont acknowledge it, but they arent dismissing it either. That to me speaks volumes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

CC

December 07, 2009, 04:53:50 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Quote from: "Lou"

BINGO! This is a great clue you found. You know, not even one member in the Jackson family has expressed concern or offence to the hundreds of hoax sites online. And I know they are aware of it! If they were truly offended and upset by whats been written, they would have made a public written statement or mentioned it in interviews ''to whom it may concern'' and pull a Lisa-Marie and tell it straight like it is. But they have been really quiet and I know they are following our communities and they know what we are discussing, Im sure of it. They dont acknowledge it, but they arent dismissing it either. That to me speaks volumes.

maybe someone could send a mail to someone of the family asking them if they know about this sites and why they say nothing about it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 07, 2009, 05:04:18 PM
Quote from: "CC"
maybe someone could send a mail to someone of the family asking them if they know about this sites and why they say nothing about it?

Well I dont personally know how to contact any of them. But one idea would be to make a fan question or try and email Larry King/Geraldo CNN Fox News and plead them to ask us the question for us. Like ''Alot of fans have been emailing us telling us they think Michaels death is a hoax, what is your responce to that?''
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 07, 2009, 11:44:03 PM
Yeah! Great idea! Let's do that to see if we get a response! Remember when LK said "yeah and u know he's still dead?' to Craig Ferguson that night? Do you think Larry King was being sarcastic to us hoax believers? Or do you think he was trying to drop a clue!! It would be neat if we did have a for sure way to contact 1 or more Jackson family members about MJ! But would they respond! They probably would be like OMG! OMG! These fans are seriiiiious!! LOL! 8-) I guess maybe we have no other choice but to post it in the blogs to Larry King, TMZ, and others. But I have a feeling they will all make fun of us in some kind of way!@ :evil:  :evil:  I am gonna have to go with the notion that if the family was for real for real ? They would have held a press conference by now addressing the hoax rumors! Also....... they are probably on here just laughing and going to report to MJ everything they have read. Hell ! Mj is probably on here himself Hi MJ :lol:  All for L.o.V.E.!!!1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions