Great George W. Bushit
March 25, 2010, 04:14:47 PM
[youtube:vmjluvq2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVi-9KYq85k&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh%2Bdiv-1r-6-HM&playnext_from=TL&videos=W7CXF4Tsieg&playnext=1[/youtube:vmjluvq2]

0:14
And do not say that he was greeting Clinton..its obvious he was wiping his hands on Clinton's Shirt..
this happened in Haiti, both ex- presidents are planning a rebuilding "with no interests", like Japan or Israel ..
MJ is warning us against this kind of people..  :x
sad..rly rly sad..
Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 04:21:53 PM by mjaliveomg
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Great George W. Bushit
March 25, 2010, 04:19:39 PM
George W. Bullshit is pure evil. I never understood why that many Americans voted for that creep.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 04:28:02 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
George W. Bullshit is pure evil. I never understood why that many Americans voted for that creep.

his pure evil is stamped on his face..watch the full video, you can see he's not on haiti because he is full of kindness...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 04:33:58 PM

I don't think it matters how many people voted for him, they wanted him in and they put him in. It's all an illusion, our vote counts???  I think not, they get what they want and they tell us whatever suits them so we continue to be good little sheeple.

I believe the tables are about to turn as more and more people are seeing the truth and waking up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjwr

March 25, 2010, 04:49:21 PM
The reason why he was the president is because he is in the illuminati bloodlines.

So is Obama, he is the 13th coussin of G. W. Bush.

search: Illuminati bloodlines ;).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.
If you\'re a man, you take it.

March 25, 2010, 04:51:24 PM
He's actually a good solid guy, contrary to some beliefs.  There are people in my family who have been acquaintances/friends of the Bush family.  By all accounts, they are a very down to earth and caring family with the very best intentions. I may not agree with all the political decisions that's been made, but he truly is one of the good guys out there in the midst of all of the corrupt political wolves.

I think it's important to understand that there may be people on this forum who may be friends or related to some of these presidents/leaders/people discussed on this forum, and may know more than what's being said.  It's a small world.  Let's try not to bash someone unless you've actually met them, and know their story.  This is something I learned long ago, and has been reinforced by observing and researching Michael's personal story.  It's a lesson and philosophy that should be applied to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

*Mo*

March 25, 2010, 05:10:16 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
He's actually a good solid guy, contrary to some beliefs.  There are people in my family who have been acquaintances/friends of the Bush family.  By all accounts, they are a very down to earth and caring family with the very best intentions. I may not agree with all the political decisions that's been made, but he truly is one of the good guys out there in the midst of all of the corrupt political wolves.

Bush, who's behind the i.e. 9/11 inside job, which turned into sending thousands of soldiers to Afghanistan to fight a fake war against a fake enemy, "is a good solid guys, one of the good guys out there in the midst of all of the corrupt political wolves"..??  I'm totally speechless...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 05:22:35 PM

we were stupid. we learned our lesson the hard way. too many people (and not just americans!) died because of his awful decisions. i like to refer to it as "america's dark ages." come to think of it...we're probably still in them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 25, 2010, 05:26:32 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Bush, who's behind the i.e. 9/11 inside job, which turned into sending thousands of soldiers to Afghanistan to fight a fake war against a fake enemy, "is a good solid guys, one of the good guys out there in the midst of all of the corrupt political wolves"..??  I'm totally speechless...

Sorry, but I do not believe this at all.  I consider myself to be a fairly intelligent and questioning person, my eyes are not naive and I openly acknowledge conspiracies, but I would actually lay my life on it that Pres. Bush personally wasn't involved.  The government or other powers that be, who knows?  It has certainly been a recent criticism of the US presidency in general that the president is often kept (intentionally) uninformed about certain things (i.e., D. Cheney's political philosophy).  If I dare run for the presidency some day, God forbid someone links me to the illuminati or any other conspiracy theory.  Sigh... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

MJLover1990

March 25, 2010, 05:29:14 PM
Bush a good solid guy...Yeah you're right! :lol:  :roll: The man is pure evil he won't have to open his mouth only by his face you can already see he's evil, I can't believe so many people believed this creep.

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Sorry, but I do not believe this at all.  I consider myself to be a fairly intelligent and questioning person, my eyes are not naive and I openly acknowledge conspiracies, but I would actually lay my life on it that Pres. Bush personally wasn't involved.  The government or other powers that be, who knows?  It has certainly been a recent criticism of the US presidency in general that the president is often kept (intentionally) uninformed about certain things (i.e., D. Cheney's political philosophy).  If I dare run for the presidency some day, God forbid someone links me to the illuminati or any other conspiracy theory.  Sigh... :roll:

Unbelievable! :shock:  :roll:
Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 05:33:13 PM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 05:32:47 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Bush a good solid guy...Yeah you're right! :lol:  :roll: The man is pure evil he won't have to open his mouth only by his face you can already see he's evil, I can't believe so many people believed this creep.

It's too bad that the same thing that happened to Michael Jackson happened to Pres. Bush--the power to affect public perception through media control and manipulation, without knowing the person personally or his/her personal story.  We bitch and moan that this happened to Michael, and yet we can justify it happening to others in the same way.  We can justify it by saying we are "convinced" we are right.  Look at how many people who were "convinced" Michael was guilty, etc, over the years.

Be careful of how you judge other people.  The same judgment can easily come back to you.  Media and public manipulation is powerful and can happen to anyone, even one of us.  We are all vulnerable.

Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 25, 2010, 06:21:28 PM
Hi kingofmystery, and all of you, I have just arrived to this planet from mine, the Earth.

It´s amazing, in my planet there is also a dude called George Bush and he is quite the opposite from the GB that lives in yours.

I must recognize I never met him in person, maybe he´s better in a short distance. But I don´t think so, as the whole planet seems to agree with me, while my planet´s MJ, has millions of followers. So there, they have nothing to do with each other there.

I hope this though never chase me!

We come in peace, always.
 :lol:
Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 06:24:37 PM by somekindofsign
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 06:23:08 PM
we didn't
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 25, 2010, 06:25:43 PM
Quote from: "deedee75"
we didn't

They don´t have to, they have these counting machines that vote for them...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions