Haven't you always wondered...
March 26, 2010, 01:10:32 AM
who is in the back seat?!
i know this could be considered "old news"...but as far as i'm concerned, any evidence -whether it was back in june or now- that helps with this hoax is good. i was browsing youtube looking at "michael jackson alive" videos (i have a life, i swear) and i came across this...
[youtube:3vaqttkr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLdzEL25vPI&feature=related[/youtube:3vaqttkr]

i, for one, have always wondered who was in the back seat of the car. you can CLEARLY see that there's a person in the back as they drive in. and then, obviously, there's someone in the backseat when they leave. i have never seen a video as clear as this one, and it really does look like someone wearing sunglasses and a mask. what do you guys think??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Re: Haven't you always wondered...
March 26, 2010, 01:31:30 AM
:?  :?  :? I don't think it has been solved.  Logic tells me that MJ wouldn't be so obvious, but then again, everyone believes he has passed.  So the answer is I don't know who it is, but I remember the reporter saying "There's someone in the back seat.  Who's that in the back seat?"  Could be a sibling or family member.   :?  :?  :?  :?  As always, with love xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2010, 04:59:07 AM
I think sometimes these two brothers like to mess with the Press ,and the public ,Just because MJ loved us does not mean his family does .Why would MJ put himself out there like that ? I think Sony ,Aeg <and the Jackson's {not all of them } are messing with our heads on purpose . I m, sorry but a lot of people on here ,must have just fell off the Turnip truck or something . :lol:  He allegedly pulls off some sort a switch -a -Roo at the hospital ,including fake ambulances ,and Helicopters . And then he decides to put him self in plain view ,of fans and papparazzi ?? :? Really ! Does this make sense to you ? Hello . Anybody in there ? I don't want to be mean ,but My God ,why would he go to such elaborate lengths to hoax his death and then put him self out there like that ? Do you think the brothers are his only form of transportation ???????  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 26, 2010, 05:14:56 AM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I think sometimes these two brothers like to mess with the Press ,and the public ,Just because MJ loved us does not mean his family does .Why would MJ put himself out there like that ? I think Sony ,Aeg <and the Jackson's {not all of them } are messing with our heads on purpose . I m, sorry but a lot of people on here ,must have just fell off the Turnip truck or something . :lol:  He allegedly pulls off some sort a switch -a -Roo at the hospital ,including fake ambulances ,and Helicopters . And then he decides to put him self in plain view ,of fans and papparazzi ?? :? Really ! Does this make sense to you ? Hello . Anybody in there ? I don't want to be mean ,but My God ,why would he go to such elaborate lengths to hoax his death and then put him self out there like that ? Do you think the brothers are his only form of transportation ???????  :shock:

i understand what you're saying. the action is questionable, but possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 26, 2010, 05:17:39 AM
I think Michael sits there who else ? And why are they so Happy  2 Days after MJ died ? its all a HOAX 1000 % .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

March 26, 2010, 05:26:03 AM
There definately is someone sitting in the back who doesn't want to be seen. Why?
There's another vid on YT where you can clearly see Randy making some strange hand gestures to the person in the backseat! I think maybe he was telling to take the mask of or something cause then they film from the side of the car and you can see the person leaning forward doing something and leaning back again. It is a car with tinted windows, so why couldn't he be in it? Noone would believe it anyway, if they saw it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

March 26, 2010, 05:56:23 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
who is in the back seat?!
i know this could be considered "old news"...but as far as i'm concerned, any evidence -whether it was back in june or now- that helps with this hoax is good. i was browsing youtube looking at "michael jackson alive" videos (i have a life, i swear) and i came across this...
[youtube:26s7mkcq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLdzEL25vPI&feature=related[/youtube:26s7mkcq]

i, for one, have always wondered who was in the back seat of the car. you can CLEARLY see that there's a person in the back as they drive in. and then, obviously, there's someone in the backseat when they leave. i have never seen a video as clear as this one, and it really does look like someone wearing sunglasses and a mask. what do you guys think??

Yep I was wondering the same thing....and I wondered (or not :D ) that it was never ever mentioned in the media or by one of the family (maybe Marlon and Randy, who were in the car).....Nobody ever talked about it again.I mean if it was Janet or Joe or whoever I think they had talked about and I think she would show like wavin' out of the window or something...but the person obviously hided herself.And Marlon turned his head around, talking to the person in the backseat, maybe like " go down " or something?  And that's odd. I mean even the fans who stood there were wondering ( "Who's in the backseat?")

And yes,I can see some kind of glasses and a mask...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

March 26, 2010, 07:58:24 AM
Could be a sibling or family member

Yes, it is possible, but then why a mask and sunglasses?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

March 26, 2010, 04:29:36 PM
No matter what anyone says I still feel that was MJ because people say why would he be in plain sight? Well he wasn't in plain sight he was hiding in backseat! People think he have died anyway. It was him because if it was a family member or friend they would have waved or said hi, the guard is like who is in the backseat? And they still would not reveal that person . Speaks volumes! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions