Re: Snoop talks MJ on Larry King.....
March 28, 2010, 05:26:49 PM
That was nice of Snoop....and I agree with you about Lady Gaga, and I don't know how true that story was about MJ wanting to work with her. Travis Payne probably lied to flatter her so he could work with her himself. In my opinion her music suck and she's really disgusting. So why would MJ want to work with someone so vulgar?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 01:43:33 AM
Quote from: "Heatherette"
That was nice of Snoop....and I agree with you about Lady Gaga, and I don't know how true that story was about MJ wanting to work with her. Travis Payne probably lied to flatter her so he could work with her himself. In my opinion her music suck and she's really disgusting. So why would MJ want to work with someone so vulgar?

Yeah I think Gaga has some talent.  I mean she can sing and dance but I agree she is vulgar some people think that's hating on her but it's a fact.  Just watch telephone video. I guess maybe people have different views of what vulgarity is.  I just feel if you have the talent it's not necessary.  I guess I from the old school less is more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 07:59:14 AM
I LOVE Snoop!
MJ didnt like shock value? :?  then what is he doing right now?
but I do agree that Gaga is no MJ and I dnt think shez tryna be either... she was already named the Princess of pop I dnt think it cought on yet....
she says MJ was an inspiration to her.. her videos are kinda disturbing but Its probably because she has to follow the agenda of the people mad her famous... remember,  she always says she did things for the fame...probably sold what she's about ...
to me she's a struggling soul, I wish her peace in her life
plus, MJ and her are entertaining in two different times...some of the things she does are seen as normal now adays...and other things are utterly disgusting I have to agree...
but she's NO MJ, but I think she is the next person to go what he went through...or maybe she'll be a good lil girl and listen to her masters and not rebel..but I doubt that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 29, 2010, 10:37:30 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Quote from: "Heatherette"

Yeah I think Gaga has some talent.  I mean she can sing and dance but I agree she is vulgar some people think that's hating on her but it's a fact.  Just watch telephone video. I guess maybe people have different views of what vulgarity is.  I just feel if you have the talent it's not necessary.  I guess I from the old school less is more.

She's artistic, I guess you can say...One more thing I'd like to mention...She did the song 'Paparazzi' and in her video she kill's her boyfriend because she wanted to become a fame whore, but Micheal HATED the paparazzi. She also did the song 'Poker Face', which some people don't realize is a vulgar song, and at the time MJ allegedly stated that he wanted to work with her, those were the only song's she had out (besides 'Just Dance') So again, how true is that story?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 01:16:43 AM
maybe he wanted to work with her because he knows EXACTLY whats going on with her... maybe he wanted to help a troubled soul out maybe? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 12:37:59 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Today Snoop was on Larry King.  He had some nice things to say about MJ.  He said that MJ could never do wrong in his eyes.  He said that he love MJ because he always was about helping people.  He cared for people more than he did for himself.  He also stated that he is a close friend to the Jackson family.  I didn't know that Snoop was that close to MJ and his family.  Snoop was also involved with the We are the World remake.  Another thing I noticed during the show was at the bottom of the screen it said Is Lady Gaga the next Michael Jackson?  That kinda of irritated me.  I'm like Lady Gaga is no where near MJ status sorry.  She does have some talent but she's not all that like people make her out to be.  I personally think she is a little too vulgar at times.  She likes shock value.  MJ was not that type of performer whatsoever.

I agree with everything you said!!! Very well said indeed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael