Re: question about Michael's kids...
December 07, 2009, 05:22:42 PM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
The only thing that is bothering me is Why would MJ agree to let Paris speak? He was always against anything like this. He was always covering their faces etc., and here she comes out in front of everyone to talk about her father? They could totally skip on this part, why put her in a spot light?
What do u guys think?

Thank u.

K.

That's one of my very big question marks. :(  I guess maybe she wanted to tell the world that he really was an amazing dad, and what better opportunity would she have to mend his image?  I don't know.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 11, 2009, 09:24:58 AM
According to an hungarian magazine, Prince Michael II "Blanket" is crying every night becouse of Michael, Paris is watching photos of his father all the time, and Prince turns into himself and tries to work off the tenseness with doing karate. And the Jacksons are only give interviews because of the money.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

December 11, 2009, 09:36:38 AM
Quote from: "KeepTheFaith"
According to an hungarian magazine, Prince Michael II "Blanket" is crying every night becouse of Michael, Paris is watching photos of his father all the time, and Prince turns into himself and tries to work off the tenseness with doing karate. And the Jacksons are only give interviews because of the money.

We cannot believe things that we read and don't forget it will probably be LaToya and Jermaine who release statements like this to the press and havn't they always been completely honest? lol!!!   :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 11, 2009, 05:42:55 PM
IMO, Michael had to do what he had to do.  We don't know the reason why, only God and Michael.  I honestly don't think that Michael would do this just to prove a point to the media.  I feel his life was in some kind of danger, more than likely the fear of doing all those concerts back to back.  Even someone in their early 20's would have a hard time doing those concerts.  Michael is a strong willed man, but he is no Superman.  If it were me, I would be scared that I would end up hurt or in the hospital for real, if I had to do all those concerts, with very little sleep or ways to release stress.
 I remember in an interview that he had done a while back about concerts and touring.  He said that he really didn't like to tour, but then they did a retake of it and he was pretty much forced into saying that he loved to tour.  If he didn't like touring back then, he really doesn't like to do it now.  Let alone 50 dates.  I doubt AEG would let him stop at that.  All they would see is dollar signs, AEG doesn't care if anyone gets hurt or if Michael is tired.  He had to do this!
 I hope and pray that he gets the rest and solitude that he needs and deserves.  I miss him with my whole being, but I don't want him to come back if he cannot be left alone.  Could you imagine 40 years of your 50 being spent with people hovering, hounding, pulling and proding you.  People expecting everything from you and never giving anything in return.  I couldn't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2011, 07:23:31 PM
Yes they are probrobly reading a script. Lots of celebrities read scripts when they are kn stage that dosent make them bad people
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

February 21, 2011, 09:37:15 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Paris' speech is what convinced me that Michael is still alive.  She pretty much said the same things I heard her say a few years earlier.  Yes, it was all present tense.  And NO, she never shed one tear that I could see.  (Sorry, if this offends anyone, but that's how I saw it)

She said in the memorial speech and also on Oprah he was "the best father."  In the Geraldo interview MJ said exactly that; he wants to be "the best father in the world."  Unless a family member knew that's what he wanted to be known for and told Paris to say it? Hmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

MissG

February 22, 2011, 04:56:36 AM
Paris speech made me very sad.
After that speech, I realized that people would see MJ from the other side around, as a father of 3 kids being all the time judged, in gossips and with the undesirable label that we all know. In other words, a human being with a family.

It is said that the kids are very intelligent. Would not surprised me if they are in the know and helping their father.

Another question I have is rearding fakes (MJ kids) all over the net. I believe that the kids had doubles for safety reasons when they were little, but MJ started "exposing them" before the concerts that never happened.

The timing is a mind teaser.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

March 05, 2011, 02:03:50 AM
He spent the vast majority of his time with them, and I'm sure that they can attest to how unhappy he was. At this point they're just doing what a child would do to protect their daddy--especially if peace was the reward in the end. Paris and Prince are definitely old enough to understand.

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
That is a good point about the kids but we do not know the exact reason he has had to hoax his death, could be he was in danger but even if this is not the case I think Paris and Prince will be well aware of how their father suffered at the hands of the tabloids and people exploiting him, kids are pretty savvy nowadays so I dont think they will consider they have being unfair in lying and is not a bad thing to help their father in this way in the circumstances of his suffering in the last few years, even if your kids don't understand what is wrong they seem to sense if you are worried or unhappy, mine do and I get extra hugs and kisses,  so I do not think it will have been a problem as they will probably all live in peace together when it is all died down which is something they have never had before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions