Can someone research this article for legitimacy?
December 05, 2009, 12:31:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe it has already been posted and discussed, but does anyone have any info about the validity of the info in it?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

There is no need to research it. Your answer is in the author:
Ian Halperin

I don't believe a word that man says.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Well, many many things come to mind with that..
I wouldn't trust a word Halperin writes/says
That may not have been Michael singing throughout TII but it was him dancing and you can't do that if you can't breathe
The drug stories just don't add up versus the claims - Arnie, Phillips and what we saw with our own eyes in TII- that he was pretty much okay, you just can't appear okay at all if you are popping pills the whole time - look at Elvis, he was a mess a complete mess, couldn't remember the words, erratic, couldn't speak properly just plain crazy (no disrespect I love Elvis) - Michael appeared as none of this.
The last night of rehearsals were "great and Michael was really upbeat"
I completely and totally don't believe Michael was gay, maybe not interested in women/sex (although I hope not) but no way gay, there is nothing about him that says gay and I think you can usually tell..
I think that this is all part of the hype that adds to the illusion of Michael's death and covers the hoax....remember he was the one that six months earlier said Michael had six months to live (how convenient is that)
Michael often said he wore the masks to "bring on the razzle dazzle" he promoted the eccentricites
How can it be that Michael was so cursed with just about every illness - vitiligo, lupus, alpha one (or whatever lung thing), and he even suggests schizophreneia - I ask you HOW can that be, all the other brothers are fine, so Michael gets all this genetic load - this makes NO sense at all...
So these are just a few thoughts but basically I think its mostly complete BULLSH*T  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well.. i always say there is always at least a grain of truth in a lie.
So i dont totally discount this article, although Ian Halperin is known to sensationalise.

There have been lots of other sources that have said MJ was very thin and didnt eat.. this could be attributed to lots of things i guess... from anorexia, to drug use, to nerves, to over exercising...

I do believe MJ was tricked into signing up for 50 concerts and only originally wanted to do 10... i think that is true.

It says he had nightmares about being murdered and wanted to die...  mmmmm.... well who knows what nightmares MJ might have had????  But this could be a reason for a hoax??

Genetic disorder of his lungs...  well we have all seen the clips from TII and MJ is definitely singing and not lip syncing so that isnt true.

He didnt have discoloured nails at the o2 announcement and i believe that was the real Mj, but the discolouration was due to vitiligo so dont see what that has to do with anything.  Incidently in the picture they show of MJ he DOES NOT have discoloured nails there

MJ was skeletal... yes he was slim, but i dont think he was skeletal and again, in their picture, he looks quite healthy... look at the top of his legs, a bit of meat there!

He wore wigs and had greying hair... well the man was 50!

As for the allegation of MJ having gay lovers... where are these alleged pictures???  Also... you know what, it actually doesnt matter to me if MJ was gay or not....  if he had found love then good for him.  This part of the article feels like sensationalism to me.

I do believe he had enablers around him and he was being pushed to the edge by financial worries and by the likes of kenny O and Tohme Tohme....  and i really dont trust Grace either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

I suppose you're believing the articles you want to hear/ Who know who's telling the truth and who isn't? The tour promoters have more reason to lie than some journalist
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael can't sing anymore?
He sang in TII with easiness! Maybe not everything was sung live, but definitely most.
Because he asserts THAT forcefully, I can't believe anything else he wrote.
Annoying BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this is just sensationalist rubbish - it is the Daily Mail, after all. I HATE that paper!

Michael looked ok to me in This Is It, if a little thin. He was also singing / dancing, and did not look ill to me.

The rumours about his sex life are false imo.  I'm judging by how he reacts when he takes girls onto the stage during concerts - to me he seems like a red-blooded male, although I think he is also pretty shy.  This can often be misintepreted.

It's articles like this that have upset Michael so much.  When will it EVER stop?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

"His aides weren’t the only ones who recognised that a 50-concert run was foolhardy. In May, Jackson himself reportedly addressed fans as he left his Burbank rehearsal studio.

‘Thank you for your love and support,’ he told them. ‘I want you guys to know I love you very much.

'I don’t know how I’m going to do 50 shows. I’m not a big eater. I need to put some weight on. I’m really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do ten.’

One of his former employees was particularly struck by Jackson’s wording that day. ‘The way he was talking, it’s like he’s not in control over his own life any more,’ she told me earlier this month. ‘It sounds like somebody else is pulling his strings and telling him what to do. Someone wants him dead. "

THIS part was true.  Again, I will say, Ian spent a LOT of time dogging Michael and his camp, he
heard a lot of things...some true and others rumor.    :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ian = B.S. artist
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

IAN HALPERIN is just another lip flapper,you get more sense out of LATOYAH and that is saying something :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions