Jennie

Re: Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
March 30, 2010, 12:42:45 AM
So what we have so far is that Rockwell sang with MJ, I found he was born march 15th 1964 wich happen to be the years the jackson 5 started with motown. Rockwell and MJ do kinda look alike, especially the eyes, we dont know where Rockwell is now and I cant help but remember here how we found it odd that Michael wrote on his this is it cd, it was nice to sing with my brother again. HMMM... It's making me wonder here could there be a connection? I am not saying there is one. I am simply brain storming and this did pop into my mind. I actually feel embarassed sharing this. :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

March 30, 2010, 12:44:29 AM
Quote from: "Zen"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So he good looking guy.  His half-sister is Diana Ross oldest child.
WHERE is he now?????

How is he related to Diana Ross's oldest child and not the others? Did she have a child with Berry?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lynnTopic starter

March 30, 2010, 04:43:13 AM
Quote from: "Jennie"

WHERE is he now?????

How is he related to Diana Ross's oldest child and not the others? Did she have a child with Berry?

This is what I found

Ross is the mother of five children. She married music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein in January, 1971. Daughter Rhonda Suzanne Silberstein was born on August 8, 1971; Rhonda's biological father is Berry Gordy. She is now married; her married name is Rhonda Ross Kendrick. Ross and Silberstein had two daughters: Tracee Joy Silberstein, born October 29, 1972 (now known as Tracee Ellis Ross) and Chudney Lane Silberstein, born November 4, 1975 (now known as Chudney Ross). Ross and Robert Silberstein divorced in March 1977.

In January 1985, she married Norwegian shipping magnate Arne Næss, Jr.. Their sons are Ross Arne Næss (born October 7, 1987) and Evan Olav Næss (born August 26, 1988), now known as Evan Ross). After several years of legal separation, Ross and Næss were officially divorced in late 2000. Næss was killed in a mountain-climbing accident in South Africa in 2004.

Rhonda and Tracee graduated from Brown University, and Chudney from Georgetown University. All have followed their mother to show business. Rhonda gained success as an actress in television movies and daytime soap operas. Tracee was a co-star of the hit UPN sitcom Girlfriends. Chudney is active in behind-the-scenes work and is also a model. Son Ross currently attends New York's Marist College, where he is a ski club member[24], and has not followed his siblings into show business. Youngest son Evan Ross is a successful actor, starring in the successful major motion pictures, ATL and Pride (co-starring Terrance Howard) and the HBO film, "Life Support", co-starring Dana Owens (Queen Latifah) and his older sister, Tracee Ellis-Ross.

She had a child by Berry Gordy. Which makes Rhonda his half-sister
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

March 30, 2010, 06:54:15 AM
I read that the name Rockwell was an insperation after seeing a painting of Norman Rockwell...
His most famous work is his Triple selfpotrad (BTW Michael likes the type of art that Norman Rockwell did))

Also 1984 is the year of the pepsi accident....the exactly the middelpoint of Michaels lifetimeline.........

Singles
"Somebody's Watching Me" (1983) US #2, R&B #2, Pop, UK #6, DE #2, AT #14, CH #3
"He's a Cobra" (Promo) (1984)
"Obscene Phone Caller" (1984) US #35, DE #53, UK #79
"Foreign Country" (1984)
"Taxman" (1984) UK #88
"He's a Cobra" (1985)
"Peeping Tom" (1985) US #120**
"Knife" (1984)
"Tokyo" (1985)
"Carmé" (1986)
"Grow Up" (1986)
"Carmé" / "Somebody's Watching Me" (1986)
"Girlfriend" (1991)
Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 08:19:44 AM by See
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

March 30, 2010, 06:59:20 AM
I also want to comment about his Wikipedia page

on June 2nd of 2009 his page was updated saying he was alive.... and also nobody made any other comments till 2006 and appently started changing and adding things on his wikipedia page from may 2009 on

(cur) (prev)  11:52, 21 September 2009 Rich Farmbrough (talk | contribs) m (852 bytes) (Add listas using AWB) (undo)
(cur) (prev)  00:11, 2 June 2009 Yobot (talk | contribs) m (822 bytes) (Tagging(Plugin++) Added {{WPBiography}}, living=yes. using AWB) (undo)
(cur) (prev)  02:53, 26 May 2009 SineBot (talk | contribs) m (774 bytes) (Signing comment by 67.162.43.146 - "") (undo)
(cur) (prev)  02:52, 26 May 2009 67.162.43.146 (talk) (478 bytes) (undo)
(cur) (prev)  02:11, 8 October 2006 Smootsmoot (talk | contribs) (Natzler pottery) (undo)
(cur) (prev)  16:13, 4 March 2006 Manboobies (talk | contribs)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)&action=history
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

March 30, 2010, 07:14:36 AM
User:Manboobies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I came to Wikipedia to fix Michael Jackson. Together with others (especially Realist2 who I have great respect for as the main contributor) we did that, and now he's dead I have no real reason to be here, except to say  RIP MICHAEL JACKSON FOREVER

Is the one who started the page of Rockwell in 2006

User:Smootsmoot
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
I'm looking for someone. Smootsmoot 02:11, 8 October 2006 (UTC)

Retrieved from "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login"

Smoothsmoot was looking for someone on Wikipedia....

I donno what it all means but uhhh...it kinda makes me feel there is something up with this rockwell guy who knows maybe u guys can make something out of it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

March 30, 2010, 08:02:47 AM

Rockwell and Michael 1983 their the same hight
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 09:01:00 AM

WHERE is he now?????

Barry Gordy had an affair with Diana Ross for about a year. Her oldest child is Barry Gordy's. Her name is Rhonda Ross Kendrick, born August 13, 1971.That's why the changed the name of the group from The Supremes to Diana Ross and the Supreme. Diana Ross was sleeping with the boss. You may have seen her, she had a role in the movie "The Temptations." She played the role of Paul Williams (a Temptation) wife. She also played a role on "Another World." Rockwell and Rhonda are related because the have the same father. Here's a photo of her with your siblings and mother. They had honored their mother the BET Lifetime Achievement Award in 2007. She is standing next to her mother.
Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 09:09:36 AM by techdiva
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 09:08:35 AM
So what we have so far is that Rockwell sang with MJ, I found he was born march 15th 1964 wich happen to be the years the jackson 5 started with motown. Rockwell and MJ do kinda look alike, especially the eyes, we dont know where Rockwell is now and I cant help but remember here how we found it odd that Michael wrote on his this is it cd, it was nice to sing with my brother again. HMMM... It's making me wonder here could there be a connection? I am not saying there is one. I am simply brain storming and this did pop into my mind. I actually feel embarassed sharing this. :oops:
I thought the Jackson 5 didn't start with Motown until 1968. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do agree with you about the This is it cd being a connection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 10:01:14 AM
@ Ni-co-le

Yes, I remember the Rockwell topic. It was me who started it - but as far as I know there are only old pics and information about Rockwell on the web. Nothing new and no new pics.

Does sb know where he is hiding or if he died last year  :roll:??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 10:12:10 AM

Someone wrote this:

I think the fake Micheal Jackson is/was Kennedy William Gordy (aka Rockwell).  Gordy, the son of MoTown mogul Berry Gordy achieved modest fame in the early 1980s with his only hit “Somebody’s Watching Me” which featured Jackson singing background vocals.  Gordy and Jackson were childhood friends and Gordy’s fleeting taste of fame made him an ideal candidate to replace Jackson as “Michael.”

Gordy simply disappeared from the spotlight and began his transformation under the watchful eye of Jackson.

I love it when a plan comes together.

At this point, I’m going to stop posting postscripts and just run with what I get – Stephe

It’s no secret that Rockwell doubled for Michael back in the 90’s…They had a similar sound, similar build.  What’s amazing is that they kept it going all these years.   Sure drugs helped, as evidenced by the large number of prescription pills they’ve been pulling out of his house, but still.  I can’t help but wonder if this is tied into Jermaine’s marriage to Barry Gordy’s daughter.

Another comment states:

On the Wikipedia page of Kenneth William Gordy aka Rockwell, it said there would be an album in 2010. The name of this album would be “Seriously, get these kids of my lawn” (yeah I know). But since about 2 months it was edited from his page. The guy just dissapeard in to thin air… Just google it…!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

March 30, 2010, 10:15:07 AM
I don't think Rockwell said those things.  If he really thought MJ was freaky around kids and undressing them with his eyes, why be a hypocrite and ask him to perform on the song?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

lynnTopic starter

March 30, 2010, 11:50:15 AM
Michael Jackson's Body Moved From Tomb

Michael Jackson's body has been moved after the crypt where it was stored became a tourist attraction.

Michael Jackson's body has been moved amid fears fans would break into the crypt where it was stored.

The late 'Thriller' star's coffin was taken to a private tomb belonging to Motown records founder Berry Gordy after the memorial service last week, but thousands of people have flocked to the spot since the location was leaked last weekend.

The Jackson family have now moved the coffin to the basement of the main building at Forest Lawn Cemetery - where the singer's private funeral took place - until his final resting place is decided.

A source said: "The Jackson family was not pleased and ordered the casket to be placed in the basement for security reasons."

After the services, Michael Jackson’s remains were temporarily laid in Berry Gordy’s crypt he purchased for his family in the Court of Remembrance section of Forest Lawn Cemetery in Hollywood Hills.. The white marble, above-ground crypt owned by Gordy is empty besides Michael Jackson and described as a simple mausoleum only with a distinctive swooping letter “G.” Jackson is surrounded by Bette Davis, Sandra Dee and Liberace.

If Michael Jackson's body is in Berry Gordy's family crypt, the Motown founder isn't admitting it.

Hmmm. starting to think Rockwell is the one that died not MJ   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lynnTopic starter

March 30, 2010, 12:06:00 PM
Quote from: "See"

Rockwell and Michael 1983 their the same hight

MJ's head looks potoshopped to me but not sure if it is  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

March 30, 2010, 07:31:40 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I thought the Jackson 5 didn't start with Motown until 1968. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I do agree with you about the This is it cd being a connection.

Yes I see it says 1968 on that one but I read on another web page yesterday, maybe even a different wikipedia page that it was 1964. I'll try to find where and post the link.

Ok you are right, I misunderstood what I read last night. The article I read actually stated that the jackson5 had been active from 1964 and we all know they we're active before joining motown. :oops:  Sorry guys I didn't intend to misslead anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions