LaToyah Says Marriage Between MJ and LMP was Scripted Sham!

• 27 Replies

Offline simplyme

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by simplyme
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
True enough !! Michaqel married her only for publicity during his child molestation trial.  Lisa even admitted that he used her.  So Latoya is right !! And you are right Michael loves her too, if you check out her twitter you will see that she really is a sweet person.

Lisa-Marie has gone through a wide range of emotions in her growth experience.  Confusion is part of it.  She could be fickle.  I don't have anything against Lisa-Marie because I understand the process but at the same time I have to wonder why Lisa-Marie would go on national TV with her mother, like it's the Jerry Springer show, [most likely spcripted] and air her laundry.  Did they contact her?  She contact them?  What was the point?  All these people...argh...the damage has been done.  I don't recall Michael speaking ill of anyone except his father.  I believe his father fessed up to some of what he did. Michael was also aware of what his father did for them and gave his dad credit where credit was due.  LaToya's husband had a beef with Michael.  LaToya has never said precisely what that was.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by RK
I don't believe the claim that this marriage was a sham. I don't think Lisa Marie had the ability to fake her way. I am reminded of her fuming countenance while MJ performed at the 95 MTV awards. She wears her heart on her sleeve and whats in it just automatically comes out. No happy smiling pretending going on there.  So no. I am convinced this was a real marriage. I  feel it was a great shame that they didn't keep working at it as I see that they were in love.

Offline techdiva

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by techdiva
Quote from: "RK"
I don't believe the claim that this marriage was a sham. I don't think Lisa Marie had the ability to fake her way. I am reminded of her fuming countenance while MJ performed at the 95 MTV awards. She wears her heart on her sleeve and whats in it just automatically comes out. No happy smiling pretending going on there.  So no. I am convinced this was a real marriage. I  feel it was a great shame that they didn't keep working at it as I see that they were in love.
I totally agree with you.