the arabian nights

randy jackson
March 28, 2010, 02:44:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

randyjackson8Oops – Did I say ‘her’… ?
1:31 PM Mar 4th via web A private issue, handled internally. The 1 in the house that calld TMZ&DCFS is on a mission 2 exploit us & separate the kids 4 her evil gain
1:29 PM Mar 4th via web Quick note, TMZ caught me off guard as I was leaving a meeting. I never called them & I'm not their inside source. That will b revealed soon
1:22 PM Mar 4th via web Was handled correctly, no harm done. Allegations 90% false, fabricated by evildoers covertly trying 2 separate my family from the inside out
12:31 PM Mar 4th via web As I said, I must unite my family, evident by this most recent issue @ my family home.
12:25 PM Mar 4th via web All the kids r safe. My nephew is a GREAT kid. Sad that the media has to pick on a 13 year old for their own gain.
11:36 AM Mar 4th via mobile web Through the power of our global unity - justice will reveal itself. My efforts now are to unite my family. Please support & pray for us.
10:01 AM Feb 26th via web My brother doesn’t have a voice anymore…. We must fight & speak for him.
10:08 AM Feb 17th via web Ok Can’t say 2much. WHY WHY WHY r LAPD & DA ignoring evidence that goes beyond Dr. Murray? Wondering who they r protecting. Hmmm. Talk to me
9:25 AM Feb 17th via web I have a heavy heart...
9:02 AM Feb 17th via web Sitting in court & I'm sad. Those profiting most from my bro’s death: AEG, Randy Phillips, Kenny Ortega, Estate Executors r nowhere in sight
1:17 PM Feb 8th via web 4 all that r asking about the protest 2morrow, check here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Heartfelt thanx 4 ur support
8:40 PM Feb 7th via web I c ur comments- Thank u 4 the prayers & kind words. Also, Thank u 2 all of u that will be there 2morrow. My brother would b so appreciative
4:00 PM Feb 7th via web I will attend tomorrow's proceedings but make no mistake, I will not rest until ALL parties involved are brought to justice.
3:29 PM Feb 7th via web Let me be clear, when I said "My family" I meant my brothers, sisters & parents.
8:03 PM Jan 31st via web do u want more truth?
6:25 PM Jan 31st via mobile web So proud, my brother being honored 2nite w/the Lifetime Achievement Award. My family would love to be there but truth is, we weren't invited
6:12 PM Jan 31st via mobile web I have fond memories of the experiences & time spent with Teddy Pendergrass. Beyond his talent, a special man will be greatly missed.
10:45 AM Jan 16th via web Not only am i a private person but it was too soon for me after losing my brother to be on a reality show. i hope you all understand.
9:28 AM Dec 14th, 2009 via mobile web For those of you who are wondering, this will be a "verified account" soon. Its in process...
8:31 AM Nov 11th, 2009 via web 2 things 2 make clear. I've never had a job in a garage changing tires. And yes, I chose not to be on the reality show.
1:41 PM Nov 9th, 2009 via web Underneath all the excitement & pandemonium, a murder hasn’t been solved. This family will not forget that, because I won’t let them.
4:38 PM Nov 4th, 2009 via web Thank you to everyone for all of the wonderful birthday greetings! What a pleasant surprise. I am humbly grateful... thank you
1:23 PM Oct 30th, 2009 via web Please understand, I don't want to discourage anyone from seeing the film... it is just hard for me to see it.
7:12 AM Oct 28th, 2009 via web I can't support a film my brother wouldn't approve of, so I didn't attend the screening. Also, because I know how it ends...
6:29 AM Oct 28th, 2009 via web I joined twitter to have direct communication & get the truth out. I want to thank everyone for their love & support
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: randy jackson
March 28, 2010, 02:45:15 PM
the second posting was very sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 28, 2010, 02:48:40 PM
the questions i have are
1. where you at the house on the day mj died
2. what happened to the one who tried to divide the family

[youtube:2vfecvpj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiFT4BDR0iA[/youtube:2vfecvpj]

is this way he seems so happy 2 days after mj's death
Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 04:00:18 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 04, 2010, 03:44:14 PM
By PETE SAMSON
US Editor and
NICK PARKER
Chief Foreign Correspondent

Published: 26 Jun 2009
 Add a comment (55)
PARAMEDICS dashed to dying Michael Jackson’s side after a panic-stricken phone call from the superstar’s Los Angeles home.
The dramatic call was made by a member of staff last night at just after 8pm UK time.

Listen to the emergency call below.

Fire Department medics responded to the alert and arrived to find the 50-year-old singer collapsed and not breathing. He had suffered a cardiac arrest.

The emergency staff rushed him to hospital in their vehicle, where a computer screen revealed chilling details of his condition.

A record of the call-out read: “50 year old male Not breathing at all.” It gave the time of the call-out as 12.21pm local time.

Medics administered heart massage and oxygen along the route. But they could not revive the star.

A mother's pain ... Katherine
Merino/X17online.com
Jacko’s family were informed and rushed to his bedside as weeping fans began massing outside the city’s UCLA Medical Centre.

There were screams of “You’ve got to save him, you’ve got to save him” as the star was stretchered in.

Mum Katherine made it to the hospital shortly after her son, although his father Joe was in Las Vegas when told the news. Close pal Elizabeth Taylor also rushed to the hospital to say her goodbyes.

Finally a doctor appeared and told shocked relatives and aides that all efforts to restart his heart had failed and that he had died.

Sister La Toya was seen running into the hospital sobbing after her brother was pronounced dead.

Los Angeles County Coroner Fred Corell last night confirmed that Jackson had died of heart failure at 2.26pm local time.

Last night it was suspected his collapse could have been caused by an overdose of painkillers.

An Emergency Room source at UCLA hospital said Jackson aides told medics he had collapsed after an injection of potent Demerol — similar to morphine.

A Jacko source said: “Shortly after taking the Demerol he started to experience slow shallow breathing.

“His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped.

“His staff started mouth-to-mouth and an ambulance was called which got there in eight minutes “But found he was in full respiratory arrest, no breathing and no pulse. They started full CPR and rushed him to hospital.

Battle to save Jacko ... paramedics wheel stricken superstar into hospital on stretcher last night
X17online.com“When he arrived they started resuscitation, giving him heart shocks and inserted a breathing tube and other supportive measures to try and save his life.

“He never regained consciousness.The family was told that he had passed.”

As news spread of Jackson’s death, thousands of fans gathered outside the hospital.

Many were dressed in the eccentric singer’s trademark costumes and others blasted out his smash-hit tunes.

Family lawyer Brian Oxman said the star collapsed at his rented home in LA’s Holmby Hills area while brother Randy was present.

Los Angeles City Fire Department confirmed the emergency call was made from Jackson’s home.

“The call came in because a person was not breathing,” said a spokesman.

Distraught ... sobbing La Toya arrives too late
XPOSUREPHOTOS“When the team arrived, they saw that CPR was already in progress by someone at the home.

“The person not breathing was transported to UCLA Medical Centre.”

Other stunned family members said that Jackson, who was due to begin a series of comeback concerts at London’s O2 arena next month, “was in really bad shape”.

The singer had been staying at the LA house while he rehearsed for his comeback tour.

More than 750,000 tickets had been sold for the former King of Pop’s “This is It” concerts.

The opening dates were postponed last month after concert promoters AIG said Jackson needed more time to rehearse the complex dance routines.

But after The Sun revealed that he was suffering from skin cancer there were fears that he was not fit enough to complete the tour.

Experts found spots of skin cancer on his upper body and pre-cancerous cells on his face.

Jacko’s close pal Uri Geller was “too upset for words” last night.

He said: “The whole world is absolutely devastated and I am lost for words because everyone expected him to come to England to do his concerts.

“He was in good health. He was rehearsing, dancing, practising for the shows in England and I am shocked, that is all I can say.”

Jacko had been blighted by a string of past health problems — including rumoured heart trouble.

But he had vowed to perform his £150million comeback gigs.

He is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince “Blanket” Michael Jackson II.

-so two sources say Randy was there

- did not know liz was there

- and wasnt mike supposed to be breathing - now  or is that more puff
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 03:46:44 PM
Hmmm...   Randy and Brian Oxman..    Brian Oxman is shady i think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 15, 2010, 10:57:10 AM
Just wondering what Randy does.  He was not part of the Dynasty show with the brothers.  As far as I know, he hasn't made any albums lately.  I don't think he is part of Janet's career.  So, what does he do?  He was always labeled as the most musically inclined (I think they mean being able to play instruments) of the Jacksons.

Just curious, if anyone knows.  He has been keeping a pretty low profile through this whole hoax show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 15, 2010, 02:49:23 PM

What are Michael Jackson's siblings' occupations?
Janet Jackson is a successful solo artist.

La Toya Jackson earns a living mostly in Europe and in the UAE judging beauty and singing contests. She lives with a wealthy boyfriend in Beverly Hills and has little contact with her siblings.

Rebbie Jackson is married to successful businessman Nathaniel Brown.

Tito Jackson formed a blues band several years ago and plays at small venues for $500 to $1,500 a gig. He has sons that acheived some success and notoriety in the 90s in a group called 3T.

Randy Jackson does odd jobs like changing tires to support himself. He was Michael's business manager during the 2005 molestation trial but ran into serious problems with friends after he persuaded three people to take out lines of credits against their homes to help Michael pay his attorney fees and Michael stiffed them. This is information has not been confirmed. Today it is unknown how Randy supports himself.

Marlon Jackson works in real estate and is part owner of a cable network channel.

Sigmund Esco "Jackie" Jackson started an Internet clothing business and is trying to produce records by his sons. Nothing has panned out.

Jermaine Jackson doesn't work or have a regular income. Unsure of whether Jermaine has business ventures in the works or not

i thought he had a property business

he did do his own music - the 1980/1990's i think

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
Discography
For releases with the Jackson 5, see Jackson 5 discography.
[edit] Albums
(1978) Randy Jackson (shelved)

Randy & The Gypsys (Released October 4, 1989)[2]
1. "Perpetrators" - 5:02
2. "Luv Thang" - 3:58
3. "Love You Honey" - 4:59
4. "You Got a Lady" - 6:28
5. "The Love We Almost Had" - 6:33
6. "Gigolo" - 5:31
7. "I Can't Wait" - 5:33
8. "I Need You" - 5:58
9. "Not Because of Me" - 6:48
Limited Edtion:
10."How Can I Be Sure (Bonus Track)" - 3:29
11. "Love Songs For Kids (Bonus Track)" - 3:43

[edit] Singles
1978 "How Can I Be So Sure"/"Love Song for Kids" (featuring Janet Jackson)
1989 "Perpetrators"
1989 "Love You Honey"

Randy Jackson, Michael Jackson's Brother
The youngest Jackson brother, Randy, 47, earned the nickname "Little Randy" when he joined the family band in 1976, after they changed their name from The Jackson 5 to The Jacksons. At age 16, he wrote The Jacksons' most successful single on Epic Records, "Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)." He fell on financial troubles later in life -- in May 2008, the New York Post reported he's doing odd jobs like fixing cars to come up with cash. Asked about how the family is doing outside Michael's Bel Air home Tuesday, Randy told reporters, "We're making it."
Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 03:22:54 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 15, 2010, 03:02:10 PM

Randy Jackson

United States Wednesday, February 3, 2010 - 09:27onemoretime:
Randy Jackson
This quote, written in a Fox news story, must have come from Jermaine. It appears there are some negative feelings among the brothers about not being invited to sing in the Earth Song performance instead of the Hudson, Dion, Usher, Robinson and Underwood who performed.

“Remember, there was no Michael Jackson without the Jackson Five. It was a missed opportunity not getting them (the brothers) all together for this,” added our insider.

I wonder when they will ever realize that this is not about them. It is about Michael. Can't they just put aside thinking about themselves and furthering their own careers for a few minutes and just honor their brother as a separate entity for what he did in his life and who he was?

They are grown men in the 50s and almost 60 and yet they act like children who are jealous of the attention their brother is getting and trying to claim if for themselves. And whoever gave this quote doesn't even have the courage to put his name in the article.

I cannot believe Randy Jackson has the audacity to twitter complaints about not getting tickets to the Grammy's Live performance instead of twittering what a great job his niece and nephew did honoring their dad. He sounded very childish and self centered.. And it is completely hypocritical for them to complain about not being invited. None of the winners got to have that many family members come.

The entire Jackson family snubbed Michael Jackson and his Lifetime Achievement Award and the Grammy organization by not attending the real LAA award ceremony on Saturday where the lifetime achievement awards were presented to all the recipients at the traditional annual ceremony. Not a single family member was there to receive MJ's award or give a speech on his behalf. It was incredibly sad. All the other winners had family and friends there and gave speeches. Apparently the family only shows up when there are tv cameras so they can get publicity for their careers. The Jackson family showed their true colors this past weekend. The only ones who truly appreciated MJ were his children.( And apparently the Jacksons do not consider them MJ's family since they complained his "family" wasn't invited.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 15, 2010, 03:20:00 PM

Birth Name
Steven Randall Jackson

Spouse
Alejandra Genevieve Oaiaza (1992 - ?) (divorced) 3 children
Eliza Shaffy (May 1989 - 1991) (divorced) 1 child

Trivia
Brother of Michael Jackson.

Became member of pop group Jacksons in 1976 after Jermaine Jackson temporarily left.

Sentenced to 2 yrs. probation for beating his ex-wife Eliza and their 14 month old daughter, Stevanna Jackson, in Nov. 1991.

His second wife Alejandra was later married to his brother Jermaine.

Released an album with his group "Randy & The Gypsys"

Brother of Rebbie Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, La Toya Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Michael Jackson, and Janet Jackson.

Son of Joe Jackson, and Katherine Jackson.

Ex-brother-in-law of James DeBarge.

Uncle of Jermaine Jackson II, Valencia Jackson, Brittany Jackson, Marlon Jackson Jr., Prince Michael, Prince Michael II, and Paris Jackson.

The Jacksons were awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 1500 Vine Street in Hollywood, California.

there is never any excuse for hitting a woman and a child
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 15, 2010, 03:27:09 PM

Michael Jackson - Randy And Jermaine's Stunned Tears For Brother

Caption: Atmosphere Media crews converge outside at the UCLA Medical Center where Michael Jackson (Picture) was taken after suffering a fatal heart attack at the age of 50. Los Angeles, California ....

Randy And Jermaine's Stunned Tears For Brother
MICHAEL JACKSON's brothers RANDY and JERMAINE were speechless with shock when they learned the star was dying.

The pair was among family members who raced to Los Angeles' UCLA Medical Center on Thursday night (25Jun09) when they were informed the Thriller singer was in a coma following a massive heart attack.

And they were so stunned as they waited for news in a private room at the hospital, they were unable to speak.

Jackson family lawyer, Brian Oxman, hugged the two brothers in an emotionally charged meeting just seconds before they were told of Michael's death.

He says, "I received a phone call from Randy Jackson's assistant, and she told me that Michael had been taken to the hospital. I then got ahold of Randy and said, 'Randy, what's happening?' and he said, 'Brian, he's going to hospital, meet me at the hospital.'

"I went to the UCLA Medical Center and got there before Randy did. And when he came in a few minutes later we just saw each other in the emergency room and he started crying. I had my arms around him. We couldn't even speak. We just hugged one another in the emergency room and then he broke away and went into another room.

"Jermaine Jackson then came in and tears were streaming down Jermaine's face, and I said 'Jermaine...' - and he couldn't talk. He just cried and he hugged me. Then he went into the other room, and I knew what had happened."
Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 03:30:11 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 15, 2010, 03:27:30 PM
so was randy present or not Oxman says both

Randy Jackson Upset With Court Treatment At Doctor Murray Hearing
Part of the Jackson family was present at the Los Angeles Superior Court in downtown LA today for  Dr. Conrad Murray’s hearing over his plead of not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter related to the death of legendary pop singer Michael Jackson.

But as they endured the almost two-hour hearing, younger brother Randy Jackson was a bit upset with the way the Jackson family was treated in the court room.

According to Access Hollywood, Jackson was rattled by the fact that the press recieved better treatment over the Jackson family members that were present- including Katherine, Joe, Jermaine, Janet and himself.

“Inside the courtroom,” he tweeted. “The press is getting preferential treatment and seating over us. They seem to have forgotten that we are a family.”

“The court informed us there’s nothing they could do,” he added.

The hearing was to determine the judge for the case, the preliminary hearing date and  if Murray’s medical license will be revoked.

After the case was assigned to Judge Michael Pastor -for his experience handling “more complex cases”- Pastor announced that the time of the next hearing for Murray will be on June 14, 2010, at 12:30 p.m. If convicted, Murray would face a maximum sentence of four years in prison.

Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 at 50, when he was found unconscious at his rented mansion at 100 North Carolwood Drive in the Hombly Hills district of Los Angeles. Attempts at resuscitating him by Murray, his personal physician were unsuccessful. However on February 8, 2010, Murray was charged with involuntary manslaughter by prosecutors in LA, after finding certain drugs in Jackson’s body at the time of his death-  including propofol, lorazepam and midazolam.

disappointing - all thoughts should be for justice for mike not seating arrangements
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 15, 2010, 03:50:34 PM
[youtube:tqc4d1r4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CskGUQRgy9E[/youtube:tqc4d1r4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 28, 2010, 03:59:09 PM
again i read by accident that RANDY was there ... look posted on 25/06/09 ...

Posted on June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Death Caused By Overdose Of Demerol?19
comments

Was Michael Jackson’s death caused by a painkiller overdose?  Sources report Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest after an injection of Demerol, a narcotic pain reliever similar to Morphine. Read more below.

A source at the UCLA hospital’s emergency room said that Jackson’s people told paramedics Jackson had collapsed after an injection of Demerol.

The source stated: “Shortly after taking the Demerol he started to experience slow shallow breathing. His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped.”

“His staff started mouth-to-mouth and an ambulance was called which got there in eight minutes “But found he was in full respiratory arrest, no breathing and no pulse. They started full CPR and rushed him to hospital.”

“When he arrived they started resuscitation, giving him heart shocks and inserted a breathing tube and other supportive measures to try and save his life.

“He never regained consciousness.The family was told that he had passed.”

The Jackson’s family lawyer, Brian Oxman, said Michael had collapsed at the home he rented in Los Angeles’ Holmby Hills, with his brother Randy Jackson present.

Sources close to Jackson say he had been taking prescription painkillers including anti-anxiety drugs Xanax, Zoloft and painkiller Demerol in recent months.

Jackson family lawyer Brian Oxman confirmed Jackson may have had trouble with prescription drugs as he prepared for his London show.

“This was something which I feared and something which I warned about,” Oxman said on CNN. “I can tell you for sure that this is something I warned about. Where there is smoke there is fire.”

The Los Angeles City Fire Department confirmed the 911 call was made from Jackson’s home.

“The call came in because a person was not breathing,” said a spokesman.

“When the team arrived, they saw that CPR was already in progress by someone at the home.

“The person not breathing was transported to UCLA Medical Centre.”

Jackson’s family members said that Michael, who was about to start his comeback tour in London, “was in really bad shape”.

So what exactly is  Demerol?

Demerol brand of meperidine is a synthetic opiate narcotic, very similar to Morphine. It is very addictive.

So did Michael Jackson die from an accidental overdose which caused him to go into cardiac arrest?  Weigh in with your thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 06:38:17 PM
I remember watching CNN that day and they reported that Randy was with him when he collapsed. This was before they  announced his death and I remember thinking, good if Randy was with him, them maybe he'll be okay and he just had a fainting spell or something less serious. But CNN was also given that information that Randy was there at Carolwood.
Interesting that Oxman would say Randy's assistant called him...why? Maybe because they needed that crazy front man to start the drug over dose rumors. Oxman was looking for a camera from the moment he got there, and was repeating that famous quote " I knew one day Michael Jackson was going to wake up dead".

I think a close hard look at Randy and his role in this hoax is important. He was reported to be at Carolwood, he was the one who "approved" the body in the casket. He did not write a good bye message in the memorial or burial booklet and he is the only brother who has not tried to gain by MJ's death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 28, 2010, 06:48:46 PM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"
Just wondering what Randy does.  He was not part of the Dynasty show with the brothers.  As far as I know, he hasn't made any albums lately.  I don't think he is part of Janet's career.  So, what does he do?  He was always labeled as the most musically inclined (I think they mean being able to play instruments) of the Jacksons.

Just curious, if anyone knows.  He has been keeping a pretty low profile through this whole hoax show.

He has definatelty been the "Black Sheep" in the family hasnt he....

BTW i find Brian O very shady too

Love that video...yes so "happy" after his beloved brothers "death"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael