Why Would MJ be Taking Weight Loss Drugs???

• 96 Replies

Offline mjthelegendlives

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjthelegendlives

Re: Why Would MJ be Taking Weight Loss Drugs???

• on: March 29, 2010, 01:58:30 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
This is what i am saying..  why in the Lords name would Michael take a drug which its primary usage is for WEIGHT LOSS..  its not widely used for ENERGY.

This is a man who himself said he needed to eat more, and he wasnt a good eater.
So if MJ was aware of this, why would he take drugs that were appetite suppressants and weight losers.

It doesnt make sense he would take them for energy... there are loads of other supplements out there that can give you energy without the weight loss.

Also..  why were these in his blood stream if he was trying to SLEEP??  Why take uppers and downers at the same time???

MJ was suffering from severe insomnia.. so why take a drug that CAUSES insomnia????

See how it doesnt make sense?

Michael wasnt a stupid man...   so why do this??   The drugs were in an UN-MARKED bottle..  could it be that someone (the doctor) was giving him drugs that MJ didnt actually realise he was taking and didnt realise the effects they had????   :?

Was someone trying to make MIchael as ill and down as they could?  Break his body down to the point of no return?  Mess his sleeping and metalobolism up so much that his body gave up???

DTD...this is exactly what I was thinking when I saw that list.  Ephedrine is an appetite suppressant, caffeine doesn't help with insomnia...why would he be using those?  I have mixed feelings about all these drugs found at the house.  Sometimes I think Murray was paid to murder MJ, and make it all look like an "accidental overdose"   :cry:   But, then again,  my heart says that MJ is alive, and all those meds were placed there.  I cannot frigging understand how in this world MJ hires a CARDIOLOGIST to take care of his health in general, and a few weeks later he dies precisely from a CARDIAC ARREST?    :x
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 12:14:21 AM by mjthelegendlives »

the arabian nights

• Show only replies by the arabian nights

• on: March 29, 2010, 02:37:34 PM
they could open a phamacy

when mikes house was raided - i understood the police took out big plastic bins of meds, what was said of this at the time

i do think it is possible that he stock piled stuff that he might need

mj  may not have had a detailed knowledge of what he was taking i take supps and for all i know they could be flour
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife

• on: March 29, 2010, 07:55:48 PM
If it turns out that MJ is dead, I agree that Murray was paid to do it with his stupid ass.  However, MJ probably trusted that whatever his doctor told him was good for him he relied on his expertise and just obliged.  MJ would not have any reason to think that he would give him anything that would harm him if he thought he was legitimately working for and not against him.  But Murray being a cardiologist (a dumb one), would know that the drug would keep Michael awake.  In that light if he was hired to kill him it would be absolutely the right combination.  Give him a drug during the day under the pretense that it's for energy and not let on that it also makes you unable to sleep at night.  Thus keeping Michael at an excitable level and therefore harder and harder to get to sleep at night providing Murray the needed excuse for giving him more and more drugs to make him sleep and eventually 'accidentally" overdosing him.   Michael would have been wide awake and exhausted all at the same time which is unbearably miserable.  At some point he would have been begging for something, anything to put him out.  The opportune time for Murray to do the deed.  I still have a real problem believing Murray ever graduated from Med school.  He is an idiot.  On all fronts.
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline kelly wright

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by kelly wright

• on: March 30, 2010, 12:05:08 AM
Quote from: "mikestanek1"
If he was taking everything that was on the list for this long he would have been dead a long time ago or at least in a real hospital for major problems.  If he really was taking them and really died June 25th then wow.  I don't know how a 50 year old could have handled all of that.  It just doesn't seem reasonable to me.  A big concern for me now is the tmz article that Murray says he didn't do anything wrong. Is that because he didn't do anything at all?  As in he and Michael set up the place to make it look horrible and then relaxed until 12.21 June 25th for the ambulance call.  Hopefully.  It seems plausible.
                                                                                                                                                                                                           Then who's body did the coroner perform an autopsy on ? I asked this question repeatedly and I cannot get a reasonable answer .                                                                                                                                                                                                          ephedrine helps studying,thinking,or concentrating .It is common for Professional athletes & weightlifters to use {i got this off wiki} .Ephedrine has also been used for asthma & bronccitis , for centuries ,which is consistent with the autopsy report . Why would MJ "have himself killed " with his kids ,just down the stair case . Why would he intentionally put his children thru that ?  :? when he did not have to ?

Offline mjboogie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjboogie

• on: March 30, 2010, 09:30:43 AM
To me none of it makes sense. Either hoax or Murder plain and simple. :( If Murray Murdered MJ then who hired him?

Offline See

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by See

• on: March 30, 2010, 09:34:10 AM
Blah ive taken ephedra for a week once...I just makes you angsious and nerveus....but it does make you loose weight alotttttt!

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by DancingTheDream

• on: March 30, 2010, 01:34:38 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If it turns out that MJ is dead, I agree that Murray was paid to do it with his stupid ass.  However, MJ probably trusted that whatever his doctor told him was good for him he relied on his expertise and just obliged.  MJ would not have any reason to think that he would give him anything that would harm him if he thought he was legitimately working for and not against him.  But Murray being a cardiologist (a dumb one), would know that the drug would keep Michael awake.  In that light if he was hired to kill him it would be absolutely the right combination.  Give him a drug during the day under the pretense that it's for energy and not let on that it also makes you unable to sleep at night.  Thus keeping Michael at an excitable level and therefore harder and harder to get to sleep at night providing Murray the needed excuse for giving him more and more drugs to make him sleep and eventually 'accidentally" overdosing him.   Michael would have been wide awake and exhausted all at the same time which is unbearably miserable.  At some point he would have been begging for something, anything to put him out.  The opportune time for Murray to do the deed.  I still have a real problem believing Murray ever graduated from Med school.  He is an idiot.  On all fronts.

Agreed..  he is a bufoon.

Offline mjboogie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjboogie

• on: March 30, 2010, 04:49:52 PM
Just throwing this out there found in Schmuley interviews with MJ

MJ "On that Dangerous tour she (LIZ TAYLOR) fed me because I wouldn't eat. When I get upset, I stop eating, sometimes until I'm unconscious. She took the spoon and opened my mouth and made me eat. I go through serious food crises when I could go WEEKS without eating. I TAKE STUFF TO KEEP WEIGHT ON>

There ya go. :?

Offline MJmakesmespeechless

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJmakesmespeechless

• on: March 30, 2010, 05:40:58 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
If we believe that Michael is alive, then we know the "crime scene" was staged. We also know that Janet was let into the house after MJ's supposed "death,right? Therefore i believe that the Ephedrine could have been Janet's as we know that she was always dealing with weight issues...Just a thought!

I think your onto something there. I dont think Michael would take that. He didnt have a problem keeping weight off at all. And the bull about being anorexic is just that. Michael liked to eat and enjoyed it. Sure he had troubles sleeping at times but he always said even years before in prior interviews he didnt sleep much, he was always on the go, always working
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by hesouttamylife

• on: March 30, 2010, 06:24:57 PM
But why would Janet be taking her drugs out at this time?  I don't get it unless it's a plant as part of the hoax.
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline XspeechlessX

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by XspeechlessX

• on: March 31, 2010, 12:02:38 PM
Okay.. I have a little theory about this...

take 09.. Michael didnt lok half as thin as he did when we saw him in TII.. i think that if this is a hoax and he still alive then these pills that cause "rapid weight loss" were used toward the end of the filming for TII to make him look really unhealthy and frail so that when the pulled off the hoax it would be more believeable. He wouldnt have had to take them for long and so soon as they finished filming.. stops taking them?

Theres a lot of ifs and buts i know ... i mean... they are linked to heart attacks and strokes? whould they risk that? But if he looked healthy like in 09 would people really have believed that he died.. ?

How many would be considered a danger ?
He would be surrounded by poeple who knew how to handle these pills...

But...
if not... ?  :?

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Offline mjj29081958

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjj29081958

• on: March 31, 2010, 02:32:51 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"

take 09.. Michael didnt lok half as thin as he did when we saw him in TII.. i think that if this is a hoax and he still alive then these pills that cause "rapid weight loss" were used toward the end of the filming for TII to make him look really unhealthy and frail so that when the pulled off the hoax it would be more believeable. He wouldnt have had to take them for long and so soon as they finished filming.. stops taking them?

Theres a lot of ifs and buts i know ... i mean... they are linked to heart attacks and strokes? whould they risk that? But if he looked healthy like in 09 would people really have believed that he died.. ?

Well, I find that way too risky, you know, put him (or anyone) under weight on purpose?   :?

And, IMO he did look very thin the whole 2009, not healthy at all. People that looks very healthy daily dies because of cardiac arrests, why would people don't believe it?

Also, I'm not completely sure that the primary use of the Ephedrine is the weight loss, but I could be wrong.
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: April 16, 2010, 04:27:07 PM

i think you might be scarily close with this one.

Offline mumof3

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mumof3

• on: April 16, 2010, 04:43:22 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

i think you might be scarily close with this one.
This makes sense to me it is possible for the appearence of frailness

Offline Steph16

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Steph16

• on: April 16, 2010, 04:47:18 PM
Don't jump on me for this, im only putting it out there as an idea but what if a double DID die on that day and michael had to slim down to look as ill as his double? Or even without a double! Maybe he wanted to look ill for the death day to make it more realistic.

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Kirsche
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

• on: April 16, 2010, 04:54:24 PM
Quote from: "Steph16"
Don't jump on me for this, im only putting it out there as an idea but what if a double DID die on that day and michael had to slim down to look as ill as his double? Or even without a double! Maybe he wanted to look ill for the death day to make it more realistic.

also thought about the idea...I think a lot of us had the idea....a double died or "died" instead of Michael...maybe as a decoy, so he can get out there? IDK
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

topsecretgirl

• Show only replies by topsecretgirl

• on: April 16, 2010, 06:00:01 PM
It seems like he wanted to loose weight in a very short time for some reason...cause all those pills seem to cause weight loss..cafeine, ephidrine,..

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

• on: April 16, 2010, 06:41:07 PM
:?

The answers are already here.  We just have to figure the jigsaw puzzle out.

Offline mjj29081958

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjj29081958

• on: April 17, 2010, 01:31:18 AM
Quote from: "Steph16"

Then, the man who died was also taken Ephedrine? At least that's what the Autopsy report states, if we're going to consider everything...
"Won't you just let me be?..."

themjkiss

• Show only replies by themjkiss

• on: April 17, 2010, 02:15:19 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/posting.php?mode=reply&f=17&t=7902

this was an interview with mikes voice coach
and he said how mike was on the last hours on wednesday night

he also mentions about the heat under the lighting - someones mentioned previously about mike wearing layers

listen to this
[youtube:j9na8j9j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frpfvgcVepQ[/youtube:j9na8j9j]

Thank you Arabian nights: for posting this video, Dorian seems like a very honest man, I like what he said " I don't want act like Michael, and I were were pals, and he would call me over for ice cream." He didn't try to look like they were best buddies, he was just real honest, he didn't try to be something he is not. Very few people are that honest in show business...

Offline Jacksonology

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Jacksonology

• on: April 17, 2010, 02:27:21 AM
I think this story is fabricated..

the arabian nights

• Show only replies by the arabian nights

• on: April 17, 2010, 03:53:26 AM
maybe turn this the other way?

why would mike during a tour feel compelled to take slimming drugs -

he had passed is first medical and aeg could not get insurance for more than 30 shows without the second medical

kenny fed him food and took him to bowling where he ate all the chicken strips

why would a slim man, take further drugs

you may say he was addicted to them - but lets turn this on its head for a moment

Offline teine21

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by teine21

• on: April 17, 2010, 05:11:02 AM
Heismypeterpan, whom I am starting to believe more & more. Has recently said on her twitter that MJ signed on for 10 shows. Then people started getting greedy & manipulated & lied to him & added 40 more shows. MJ said time & time again he didn't want to do the other 40 shows but Randy Phillips, etc just laughed at him & said "You are going to do each & every one of these shows". When he didn't want to go to rehearsals they sent people over to MAKE him go. He had a plan to do the first 10 shows & record them & make a DVD & cancel the other 40 shows but they wouldn't let him. So she says, that he was trying everything, that he was purposely losing weight to fail the exam so that he wouldn't have to do the extra shows. That could explain weight loss drugs. She said his real weight was between 108 & 111 because he was losing weight.

topsecretgirl

• Show only replies by topsecretgirl

• on: April 17, 2010, 05:20:39 AM
Yes, I believe he must have been taking them on purpose (he even kept them in a white unlabeled bottle remember), cause he lost a lot of weight in a short time. And Kenny was probably trying to feed him because he was afraid the concerts would get cancelled.
It seems Michael was desperately trying to find a way out of the 40 extra shows.
Let's hope he did find someone to help him out cause this doesn't look good for us believers.

Offline teine21

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by teine21

• on: April 17, 2010, 05:25:51 AM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
Yes, I believe he must have been taking them on purpose (he even kept them in a white unlabeled bottle remember), cause he lost a lot of weight in a short time. And Kenny was probably trying to feed him because he was afraid the concerts would get cancelled.
It seems Michael was desperately trying to find a way out of the 40 extra shows.
Let's hope he did find someone to help him out cause this doesn't look good for us believers.

What looks good for us believers is the fact that the weight loss & anything else he tried, didn't work. They still made sure he passed the medical exam so that they could make him do the shows & get paid. However, if that didn't work, he then resorted to the hoax  ;)