mumof3

I just dont know why they were there Michael is intellegent he must know what he is doing  but they would make you chew like mad all the time this worries me as you see Michael chewing madly on the gum whilst rehearsing  but i still fell it is all a set up to fit the scene  as michael was worried about drugs and children i just dont think he would do this to them and with them in the house with him
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It seems odd to me....and another thing I feel compelled to point out is the number of tubes of skin cream at the scene. Now, it may be realistic but it seems rather odd, to me, that the skin cream would be anywhere near the propofol etc. as it would be something MJ would apply privately-when he chose to use it. It seems very weird to me that he would have that many as well----excessive......both leading me to believe that the story is made to look like this and may not even be realistic.  After all isn't this a moot point anyway?? In my opinion, it (the vitiligo) is being made a huge topic once again!!!!! It all makes me step back and ponder the entire scenario once again. Hmm.......why is Murray so concerned about returning to the mansion to hide several tubes of skin cream......Umm, maybe because it adds to the diversion and confusion OR maybe points out a greater truth....which is still hidden???????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Quote from: "mumof3"
I just dont know why they were there Michael is intellegent he must know what he is doing  but they would make you chew like mad all the time this worries me as you see Michael chewing madly on the gum whilst rehearsing  but i still fell it is all a set up to fit the scene  as michael was worried about drugs and children i just dont think he would do this to them and with them in the house with him

OMG YES!!!
I remember seeing him chewing and was like, "wow! is he angry at that gum or something?!?!"  :?
If his energy levels were down and he knew he HAD to perform, then maybe this was an acceptable supplement to him?

The ECA stack can be taken for energy.
Ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin were used in "energy" supplements as well.
But ephedrine was especially used in diet aides because it suppresses your appetite.
The aspirin is to prolong the effects and thin the blood so you don't have clotting & strokes with the increased blood pressure and heart rate.
These medications were sold in grocery stores and pharmacies until a few years ago.
It's not like taking some "drugs" off of the street and you didn't need a prescription.

Heck, before ephedrine was taken off the shelves I've taken it for energy.(in the form of "diet pills")

It would also explain his extreme insomnia.

As for the tubes of cream - I have a brother who has a medical condition.  He also has enough $$ that he can get his prescriptions filled for months in advance so he doesn't have to keep running to the pharmacy to get more every month.  Especially when the prescription is something benign that you can't overdose on - like skin cream or medicated shampoo.

It's also possible that Mike wasn't using the cream as often and even though the tubes were there, he wasn't using them up as quickly as he was getting them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i dont care about the creams - had a condition and wanted to even out
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

First of all I don't think it was in HIS system, simply because I am sure it was not him on the autopsy table.

Maybe those drugs were used to compensate the effect of the benzos, whoever took them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this was an interview with mikes voice coach
and he said how mike was on the last hours on wednesday night

he also mentions about the heat under the lighting - someones mentioned previously about mike wearing layers

listen to this
[youtube:22dw97dm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frpfvgcVepQ[/youtube:22dw97dm]
Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 11:57:16 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
If we believe that Michael is alive, then we know the "crime scene" was staged. We also know that Janet was let into the house after MJ's supposed "death,right? Therefore i believe that the Ephedrine could have been Janet's as we know that she was always dealing with weight issues...Just a thought!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
If we believe that Michael is alive, then we know the "crime scene" was staged. We also know that Janet was let into the house after MJ's supposed "death,right? Therefore i believe that the Ephedrine could have been Janet's as we know that she was always dealing with weight issues...Just a thought!

Mjj4ever777:
Great and insightful thought. It certainly would add fuel to the fire and it makes sense!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin.  Any drugs that contain Ephedrine and caffeine, generally will give you unlimited energy, but the side effects would include insomia.  It's a form of eg. speed.

That's why MJ had trouble sleeping. OH well! I hope this is part of his hoax. When I read all the evidence I feel that he is dead, but since I am a positive person I know he is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

mjboogie

You guys are absolutley right about the ephedrine! It would make absolutley no sense! But for Janet it would. I just find it odd that there were no labels on some of the meds. This whole case is getting crazier and crazier, Hell! I dont' think there has EVER been a celebrity case that comes close to MJ''s case! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
This is what i am saying..  why in the Lords name would Michael take a drug which its primary usage is for WEIGHT LOSS..  its not widely used for ENERGY.

This is a man who himself said he needed to eat more, and he wasnt a good eater.
So if MJ was aware of this, why would he take drugs that were appetite suppressants and weight losers.

It doesnt make sense he would take them for energy... there are loads of other supplements out there that can give you energy without the weight loss.

Also..  why were these in his blood stream if he was trying to SLEEP??  Why take uppers and downers at the same time???

MJ was suffering from severe insomnia.. so why take a drug that CAUSES insomnia????

See how it doesnt make sense?

Michael wasnt a stupid man...   so why do this??   The drugs were in an UN-MARKED bottle..  could it be that someone (the doctor) was giving him drugs that MJ didnt actually realise he was taking and didnt realise the effects they had????   :?

Was someone trying to make MIchael as ill and down as they could?  Break his body down to the point of no return?  Mess his sleeping and metalobolism up so much that his body gave up???

DTD...this is exactly what I was thinking when I saw that list.  Ephedrine is an appetite suppressant, caffeine doesn't help with insomnia...why would he be using those?  I have mixed feelings about all these drugs found at the house.  Sometimes I think Murray was paid to murder MJ, and make it all look like an "accidental overdose"   :cry:   But, then again,  my heart says that MJ is alive, and all those meds were placed there.  I cannot frigging understand how in this world MJ hires a CARDIOLOGIST to take care of his health in general, and a few weeks later he dies precisely from a CARDIAC ARREST?    :x
Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 11:14:21 PM by mjthelegendlives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

they could open a phamacy

when mikes house was raided - i understood the police took out big plastic bins of meds, what was said of this at the time

i do think it is possible that he stock piled stuff that he might need

mj  may not have had a detailed knowledge of what he was taking i take supps and for all i know they could be flour
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If it turns out that MJ is dead, I agree that Murray was paid to do it with his stupid ass.  However, MJ probably trusted that whatever his doctor told him was good for him he relied on his expertise and just obliged.  MJ would not have any reason to think that he would give him anything that would harm him if he thought he was legitimately working for and not against him.  But Murray being a cardiologist (a dumb one), would know that the drug would keep Michael awake.  In that light if he was hired to kill him it would be absolutely the right combination.  Give him a drug during the day under the pretense that it's for energy and not let on that it also makes you unable to sleep at night.  Thus keeping Michael at an excitable level and therefore harder and harder to get to sleep at night providing Murray the needed excuse for giving him more and more drugs to make him sleep and eventually 'accidentally" overdosing him.   Michael would have been wide awake and exhausted all at the same time which is unbearably miserable.  At some point he would have been begging for something, anything to put him out.  The opportune time for Murray to do the deed.  I still have a real problem believing Murray ever graduated from Med school.  He is an idiot.  On all fronts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "mikestanek1"
If he was taking everything that was on the list for this long he would have been dead a long time ago or at least in a real hospital for major problems.  If he really was taking them and really died June 25th then wow.  I don't know how a 50 year old could have handled all of that.  It just doesn't seem reasonable to me.  A big concern for me now is the tmz article that Murray says he didn't do anything wrong. Is that because he didn't do anything at all?  As in he and Michael set up the place to make it look horrible and then relaxed until 12.21 June 25th for the ambulance call.  Hopefully.  It seems plausible.
                                                                                                                                                                                                           Then who's body did the coroner perform an autopsy on ? I asked this question repeatedly and I cannot get a reasonable answer .                                                                                                                                                                                                          ephedrine helps studying,thinking,or concentrating .It is common for Professional athletes & weightlifters to use {i got this off wiki} .Ephedrine has also been used for asthma & bronccitis , for centuries ,which is consistent with the autopsy report . Why would MJ "have himself killed " with his kids ,just down the stair case . Why would he intentionally put his children thru that ?  :? when he did not have to ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

To me none of it makes sense. Either hoax or Murder plain and simple. :( If Murray Murdered MJ then who hired him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions