See

Blah ive taken ephedra for a week once...I just makes you angsious and nerveus....but it does make you loose weight alotttttt!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
If it turns out that MJ is dead, I agree that Murray was paid to do it with his stupid ass.  However, MJ probably trusted that whatever his doctor told him was good for him he relied on his expertise and just obliged.  MJ would not have any reason to think that he would give him anything that would harm him if he thought he was legitimately working for and not against him.  But Murray being a cardiologist (a dumb one), would know that the drug would keep Michael awake.  In that light if he was hired to kill him it would be absolutely the right combination.  Give him a drug during the day under the pretense that it's for energy and not let on that it also makes you unable to sleep at night.  Thus keeping Michael at an excitable level and therefore harder and harder to get to sleep at night providing Murray the needed excuse for giving him more and more drugs to make him sleep and eventually 'accidentally" overdosing him.   Michael would have been wide awake and exhausted all at the same time which is unbearably miserable.  At some point he would have been begging for something, anything to put him out.  The opportune time for Murray to do the deed.  I still have a real problem believing Murray ever graduated from Med school.  He is an idiot.  On all fronts.

Agreed..  he is a bufoon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Just throwing this out there found in Schmuley interviews with MJ

MJ "On that Dangerous tour she (LIZ TAYLOR) fed me because I wouldn't eat. When I get upset, I stop eating, sometimes until I'm unconscious. She took the spoon and opened my mouth and made me eat. I go through serious food crises when I could go WEEKS without eating. I TAKE STUFF TO KEEP WEIGHT ON>

There ya go. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
If we believe that Michael is alive, then we know the "crime scene" was staged. We also know that Janet was let into the house after MJ's supposed "death,right? Therefore i believe that the Ephedrine could have been Janet's as we know that she was always dealing with weight issues...Just a thought!

I think your onto something there. I dont think Michael would take that. He didnt have a problem keeping weight off at all. And the bull about being anorexic is just that. Michael liked to eat and enjoyed it. Sure he had troubles sleeping at times but he always said even years before in prior interviews he didnt sleep much, he was always on the go, always working
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

But why would Janet be taking her drugs out at this time?  I don't get it unless it's a plant as part of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Okay.. I have a little theory about this...

take 09.. Michael didnt lok half as thin as he did when we saw him in TII.. i think that if this is a hoax and he still alive then these pills that cause "rapid weight loss" were used toward the end of the filming for TII to make him look really unhealthy and frail so that when the pulled off the hoax it would be more believeable. He wouldnt have had to take them for long and so soon as they finished filming.. stops taking them?

Theres a lot of ifs and buts i know ... i mean... they are linked to heart attacks and strokes? whould they risk that? But if he looked healthy like in 09 would people really have believed that he died.. ?

How many would be considered a danger ?
He would be surrounded by poeple who knew how to handle these pills...

But...
if not... ?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Quote from: "XspeechlessX"

take 09.. Michael didnt lok half as thin as he did when we saw him in TII.. i think that if this is a hoax and he still alive then these pills that cause "rapid weight loss" were used toward the end of the filming for TII to make him look really unhealthy and frail so that when the pulled off the hoax it would be more believeable. He wouldnt have had to take them for long and so soon as they finished filming.. stops taking them?

Theres a lot of ifs and buts i know ... i mean... they are linked to heart attacks and strokes? whould they risk that? But if he looked healthy like in 09 would people really have believed that he died.. ?

Well, I find that way too risky, you know, put him (or anyone) under weight on purpose?   :?

And, IMO he did look very thin the whole 2009, not healthy at all. People that looks very healthy daily dies because of cardiac arrests, why would people don't believe it?

Also, I'm not completely sure that the primary use of the Ephedrine is the weight loss, but I could be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

i think you might be scarily close with this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

i think you might be scarily close with this one.
This makes sense to me it is possible for the appearence of frailness
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don't jump on me for this, im only putting it out there as an idea but what if a double DID die on that day and michael had to slim down to look as ill as his double? Or even without a double! Maybe he wanted to look ill for the death day to make it more realistic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "Steph16"
Don't jump on me for this, im only putting it out there as an idea but what if a double DID die on that day and michael had to slim down to look as ill as his double? Or even without a double! Maybe he wanted to look ill for the death day to make it more realistic.

also thought about the idea...I think a lot of us had the idea....a double died or "died" instead of Michael...maybe as a decoy, so he can get out there? IDK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

topsecretgirl

It seems like he wanted to loose weight in a very short time for some reason...cause all those pills seem to cause weight loss..cafeine, ephidrine,..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:?

The answers are already here.  We just have to figure the jigsaw puzzle out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Steph16"

Then, the man who died was also taken Ephedrine? At least that's what the Autopsy report states, if we're going to consider everything...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

themjkiss

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this was an interview with mikes voice coach
and he said how mike was on the last hours on wednesday night

he also mentions about the heat under the lighting - someones mentioned previously about mike wearing layers

listen to this
[youtube:j9na8j9j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frpfvgcVepQ[/youtube:j9na8j9j]

Thank you Arabian nights: for posting this video, Dorian seems like a very honest man, I like what he said " I don't want act like Michael, and I were were pals, and he would call me over for ice cream." He didn't try to look like they were best buddies, he was just real honest, he didn't try to be something he is not. Very few people are that honest in show business...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions