Re: Lady GaGa, on MJ's side?
March 31, 2010, 05:59:55 AM
Lady Gaga is a HUGE MJ fan, trust me, if there's sides in this, she's on his.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

March 31, 2010, 06:52:07 AM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Last week sometimes on LKL it said at the bottom of CNN "Do you think Lady Gaga is the next MJ"....What are you INSANE!!!
I dont even know how anyone can compare one to another - it's an insult!!!

Saw that too but there is no other Michael Jackson than Michael Jackson, he just cannot be replaced.
Too much indency in Gaga's artistry for me, I just don't like it and cannot even watch her videos so even if Michael himself said that he likes what she is doing I would not agree with him on that point...sorry.

Here, here!!! Nobody can come even close or touch MJ. I highly doubt he thinks she is anything special. To me she is here today and gone tomorrow. She isnt gonna be around dancing in 20 years I bet the farm on it!!!

Michael and L. GaGa are completely different personalities...

[youtube:l8nl4p0x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWMsFokdBWU[/youtube:l8nl4p0x]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 31, 2010, 07:21:39 AM
think some news will happen on 4th for nine theory thats wot its pointing to right? he wont come back not then he will in july like he said thats the only part played in this is it from his press conference or why else do it its like v for vandetta like man did on tv with the curtain its part of hoax we thought it looked like he wore a mask at conference like man did in v for vandetta coincedence! Things in film from conference played were ill  perform songs fans wanna here then i love you then see you in july!!! and wow RESPECT to GA GA :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

March 31, 2010, 09:13:41 AM
Erm...no. I think Michael is just one of Gaga's inspirations. Didn't you read that she was extremely upset and anxious after she heard about MJ's passing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

March 31, 2010, 05:58:40 PM
Quote from: "JukeBox"
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Oh, and is just me seeing the prison cams counting down through the video from
2/11/2010 00:02:03:27 ??

Hi TinkerbellStardust, i definitely noticed the date 2/11/2010 (7) that's clear throughout Telephone, at which point of the video did you catch 00:02:03:27?? the timer keeps running and I got all blurry-eyed looking for it :X

I cant seem to figure out how to make screen shot  :oops: . But.. If you pause the video above just between 1:38 and 1:39 - the excact time for when the yard cam recording is being shown.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

April 02, 2010, 08:52:23 AM
I NEVER thought Michael was wierd. He was so refreshingly interesting and different. He's unique. There is nobody like him. Without him the world would be so boring!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

April 02, 2010, 09:04:00 AM
I NEVER thought Michael was wierd. He was so refreshingly interesting and different. He's unique. There is nobody like him. Without him the world would be so boring!!!

Amen to that! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 02:39:08 AM
According to different media Lady Gaga is now suffering from insomnia. The story makes me think of how Kenny O. on Oprah told that MJ could not sleep because he kept getting so many new ideas in his  mind all the time.
Maybe Gaga should ease up on the Coke (Cola) ...  :lol:

Lady Gaga Can't Sleep

Lady Gaga is so determined to please her fans, she can't sleep at night as she is constantly thinking about new ways to make them happy.
Lady Gaga is an insomniac.
The 'Telephone' singer is so caught up with fame she no longer thinks sensibly and is so worried what her fans thinks she struggles to get to sleep at night.
She said: "I'm already crazy. I'm a fearless person. I think it creeps up on you. I don't think it can be stopped. If my destiny is to lose my mind because of fame, then that's my destiny. But my passion still means more than anything.
"For some people, fame kills it and becomes more important than the music or the performance. But for me fame is like rocket fuel. The more my fans like what I'm doing, the more I want to give back to them. And my passion is so strong I can't sleep - I haven't slept for three days."
Despite her sleeping problems, Gaga refuses to take any medication to help her relax.
She said: "I lie in bed and try to pray and breathe. I have a very overactive mind. I'm the sort of person who'd never take medication to calm myself. It's maddening. But I love what comes out
."

Lady Gaga Can't Sleep
Boo-hoo. When you are caught in a groundswell of fame like Lady Gaga is, sleep is a luxury that is often ill-afforded. But Gaga can sleep when she is dead, because she is living such a fabulous life, she might as well stay awake for 24/7 as long as she can, since we all know fame is a fleeting mistress and she should enjoy being worshipped for as long as she can!

Various web outlets are reporting that Gaga is an admitted insomniac, a fate that befalls many creative types. She was reported as saying, "For some people fame kills it and become more important than the music or the performance. But for me fame is like rocket fuel. The more my fans like what I'm doing, the more I want to give back to them. And my passion is so strong I can't sleep. I haven't slept for three days."

Gaga clearly loves her fans, so love her back, since she sacrifices sleep for you.

What do you do when you can't sleep? Pop Ambien? Count sheep?

—Amy Sciarretto
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Em

July 18, 2010, 04:07:42 PM
Many people seem to think Lady Gaga is a puppet of the Illuminati but it's very possible she is trying to make people more aware of the Illuminati through her works. and also it's my personal opinion that Lady Gaga is definitely on MJ's side!

I do think she is trying to make us aware of illuminati. The part in Telephone where she poisons the people in the diner. She is shown mixing it in some food and there is a list of ingredients. Maybe the food we eat? (that big bottle had a big M on it. Did it happen to have a J below it too?) She is dressed as some sort of Liberty figure, with her hair over one eye. The only eye shown is pretty big. The all watchful eye? Then goes and poisons the people. Right after that she's dancing in the diner dressed in "patriotic" garb.
The American flag. Maybe she is trying to tell us something??? I'm not sure, but was there a line that sounded like "blood on the dance floor" too during that dance????
Her MJ move was pretty good coming out of prison too!  
I think there is something to her in all of this.
What do you think?????
Em
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

July 18, 2010, 04:20:02 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
My hands are itching to give my opinion about Lady Gaga  :lol:

:lol:

I know right , some people are very delusional ... sad to see ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

July 18, 2010, 04:26:24 PM
I still think she could be a puppet BUT she is very outspoken about being against the system & the administration. & in the telephone video she is holding up the A-Ok symbol which people say is the 666 symbol but on her wrist that shows is also the Peace symbol which as the person said is a form of the Anarchy symbolism, having no authority & was on MJ's shirt in the They Don't care about us video, as a symbol of protest. So maybe she is saying she is against them by having that symbol on her wrist while throwing up their (the illuminati)'s symbol? Just a thought. I'm constantly going back & forth when it comes to Gaga. Jay Z is one of them so Beyonce I think is lost but maybe Gaga is trying to reach her by working with her or they are the dynamic duo for the Illuminati, who knows. I'm confused still. *sigh*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

July 18, 2010, 04:30:01 PM
Quote from: "Em"
Many people seem to think Lady Gaga is a puppet of the Illuminati but it's very possible she is trying to make people more aware of the Illuminati through her works. and also it's my personal opinion that Lady Gaga is definitely on MJ's side!

I do think she is trying to make us aware of illuminati. The part in Telephone where she poisons the people in the diner. She is shown mixing it in some food and there is a list of ingredients. Maybe the food we eat? (that big bottle had a big M on it. Did it happen to have a J below it too?) She is dressed as some sort of Liberty figure, with her hair over one eye. The only eye shown is pretty big. The all watchful eye? Then goes and poisons the people. Right after that she's dancing in the diner dressed in "patriotic" garb.
The American flag. Maybe she is trying to tell us something??? I'm not sure, but was there a line that sounded like "blood on the dance floor" too during that dance????
Her MJ move was pretty good coming out of prison too!  
I think there is something to her in all of this.
What do you think?????
Em

The diner scene and the one in prison reminds me of the movie Natural Born killers. Micky and Mallory..psychokillers.

Oh and enough 666 in the movie Natural killers as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

July 18, 2010, 06:50:58 PM
I didn't read all the posts so sorry if this got posted already here. I was at a lady gaga concert last week and just before she went on stage she played 4 straight mj songs before she went on. She either loves him so much that she plays him before she goes on or she wants to keep his music alive for the next generation. Either way....love her for it!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2010, 06:55:42 PM
Quote from: "mjkate"
I didn't read all the posts so sorry if this got posted already here. I was at a lady gaga concert last week and just before she went on stage she played 4 straight mj songs before she went on. She either loves him so much that she plays him before she goes on or she wants to keep his music alive for the next generation. Either way....love her for it!!!
Really?! Omg! I'm going to her concert on August 31st with one of my girls that also LOVES MJ it would be so awesome if she does this again!!! :D
We'll be screaming and dancing and singing so loud  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

July 18, 2010, 06:58:23 PM
...........or she wants to make sure that she is ''riding his coat  tails'....lets be perfectly honest here, Michael liked her music and the fact that she was creative so we are all told, but once his name gets attached to anything it is 'milked to death'.  Lady Gaga would know this

I find this ' I cant sleep because of my fans' totally pretentious crap. It is the industry working the public as usual putting out silly statements and because Michael mentions a word of praise for her, everything then is hinged on Michael.

The point is that 'without Michael' a good percentage of todays artistes would be lost up their own bumhole searching for original ideas.

Someone hand them a torch!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions