See this myspace account of Malachi Jackson:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[attachment=1:2zbglwln]Malachi Jackson.jpg[/attachment:2zbglwln]

it provides 3 songs:

Let Me Let Go (Cover) (date of release 1/1/2009, declared to be a song by Malachi Jackson from 7even, also known from "Critical" by Jason Malachi)

Hold My Hand (date of release 1/1/2009, declared to be a song by Malachi Jackson from 7even, but recorded by Michael Jackson feat. Akon in 2008)

Love never felt so good (date of release 1/1/2010, declared to be a song by Michael Jackson and Malachi Jackson -- see popup when pointing on the purple cover picture --, but known to be an unreleased demo song by Michael Jackson from 1984)

See his blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

März 26, 2010 - Freitag

New Album Release in November
To all my loyal fans,
                  I will be releasing a new album sometime in November. I have made a deal (well the Jackson estate) with sony to release some new music. Stay tuned for some more details.
                                                                                      with love,
                                                                                             Malachi Jackson

Januar 23, 2010 - Samstag

Prepare for Malachi!
Aktuelle Stimmung:  künstlerisch
Been in the studio, recording some new music with new artists, and just wanted to let you guys know...Prepare for Malachi!!

----

As pictures he shows this one:[attachment=0:2zbglwln]Jackson TII.jpg[/attachment:2zbglwln]

Is it a missing link from Jason Malachi to Michael Jackson (or vice versa) or just another one messing around with us?

I just wonder who is behind the scenes??

P.S. This guy joined myspace on Christmas, being Santa Clause?  :lol:
Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 04:48:43 PM by friendlikeme81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

somekindofsign

Re: Malachi Jackson - The missing link??
March 30, 2010, 03:59:22 PM
But whats that?
It´s no JASON Malachi  :?

So now we have
Jason Malachi
Malachi Jackson
Michael Jackson

:shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

March 30, 2010, 04:03:46 PM
huuuh? another relative?

When I typed in "Malachi Jackson" in google...this came up on the first page

According to TMZ and Radar Online, 24-year-old Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson is claiming that he is the son of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson. And Prince Michael Malachi Jackson, who hails from San Francisco,
 California, wants to take a DNA test to prove it. To that end, Prince Michael Malachi Jackson and his mother, Zerline LaVette Dixon, have filed a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate - and the birth certificate submitted with the claim lists Michael Joseph Jackson of Indiana as the father. (Radar Online has posted the court documents; to peruse them, click the link at the bottom of this article.)

Many no doubt will come to the conclusion that Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson's primary motivation for coming forward and claiming that he is Michael Jackson's son is money. But according to LeRue Grim, who is Prince Micheal Malachi Jackson's attorney, nothing could be further from the truth.

"Malachi has been told his entire life that he is Michael Jackson's son," said LeRue Grim to Radar Online. "His primary goal is to have closure on whether or not Michael was his father, and he wants a DNA test to prove it. Malachi's primary motivation isn't money."

And according to Grim, "Malachi" looks "exactly like Michael." But, as of yet, a picture of Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson has not yet surfaced on the Internet and until it does, we'll just have to take LeRue Grim's word for it - even though attorneys are known to stretch the truth from time to time.

Of course, even if Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson turns out to be the spitting image of Michael Jackson, it doesn't mean that he's his son. In addition, that his name is Prince Michael (as are Michael Jackson's two "official" sons) and that his father's name is Michael Joseph Jackson of Indiana doesn't mean he's Michael Jackson's son either. It could all turn out to be a coincidence.

To be sure, a DNA test should settle the matter once and for all and the father's signature on the birth certificate will help back it up - if it matches MJ's John Hancock, that is.

And this is one of the few pictures I found..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

loyalfan

March 30, 2010, 04:13:06 PM
well this is just for light entertainment here people.......BUT.......the other day i posted something here......saying   ......a prediction for 2010..."that someone saying he is micheal jacksons child will give irrefutable proof ".......of course i do realise this latest one could just tag onto the ever growing list of so called children micheal is supposed to have....lol....just thought i would mention this.....xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 30, 2010, 04:31:37 PM
Although there is a connotation with Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson in its name, the site does not refer to him in any way.

Moreover it appears to be a kind of extension of the Jason Malachi site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, also using the same statement as him:

"Music Is The Inspiration From Which All Life Can Relate....Michael Jackson is my biggest inspiration if you can't tell... Why Question The Inevitable Being When We In Our Unrighteousness Can Not Possibly Fathom The Complicity Of His Works. " :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

:?:  I don't mean to sound inconsiderate or anything, but what does him being Michael's son have to do with the hoax?  At this point, my only mission is to find out who did what or where in the world is Michael Jackson.  What Malichi's mom and Michael did in the day is way at the bottom of my priority list.  I however hope that Malichi can get some closure if that is what he really wants.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
:?:  I don't mean to sound inconsiderate or anything, but what does him being Michael's son have to do with the hoax?  At this point, my only mission is to find out who did what or where in the world is Michael Jackson.  What Malichi's mom and Michael did in the day is way at the bottom of my priority list.  I however hope that Malichi can get some closure if that is what he really wants.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   classic.  Love you!   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Yeh, I've noticed this too, and thought it was odd.  So is that Jason Malachi is it the same person ....Prince Jet malachi Jackson ????  This is a picture I found when I googled Malachi Jason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, whatever, Michael wanted to have more children, I think 2 of each part of the planet... It's almost done ! Look Mike, you don't even have to adopt them ! They're coming by themselves  :D
As every kids, I guess they'll be asking for money !  Come on...Be strong ! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

clea

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Yeh, I've noticed this too, and thought it was odd.  So is that Jason Malachi is it the same person ....Prince Jet malachi Jackson ????  This is a picture I found when I googled Malachi Jason.
That I think Omer Batthi  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

Quote from: "clea"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
That I think Omer Batthi  ;)
yes that is batthi.

but lok at the background!  no7!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

back to the thread today, I see that some of you guys suppose the Malachi Myspace to be created by Omer Bhatti or at least referring to him. You may have your reasons, but as for me, I highly doubt that!! IMO, this site has nothing to do with any relatives or supposed children of him!!

Omer Bhatti has his own Myspace account You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and is creating his own music, he is an original artist and has no reason to pretend to be Michael or Jason Malachi or somebody else. If I were him,I would be really displeased by this site because it leads to those confusions.

Whoever is behind this Malachi Jackson account is IMO trying to prove that Jason Malachi is the same artist as Michael Jackson.

The site creates a link between them in many different ways:

1. by the name:

Malachi is pronounced                     malekai
if we change the syllables, we get    mikaael
which is a common pronounciation of the name Michael in some languages.

This is no new knowledge, but this side combines this name to the second name Jackson at every opportunity.

2. by the choice of music

Let Me Let Go (Cover) (date of release 1/1/2009, declared to be a song by Malachi Jackson from 7even, also known from "Critical" by Jason Malachi)

Hold My Hand (date of release 1/1/2009, declared to be a song by Malachi Jackson from 7even, but recorded by Michael Jackson feat. Akon in 2008)

Love never felt so good (date of release 1/1/2010, declared to be a song by Michael Jackson and Malachi Jackson -- see popup when pointing on the purple cover picture --, but known to be an unreleased demo song by Michael Jackson from 1984)

I see a concept behind this particular choice:

People always question if Jason Malachi really sounds like Michael. The songs on this side offer a choice that could demonstrate the variety of Michaels vocal style and indicate a progression. The second song "Hold my hand" feat. Akon shows that Michael did not always sound like we are used to know him and that he had no fear to use modern sound technique to explore his style.

The choice of songs stresses the possibility that it could really be Michael singing "Let me let go".
And the popup on "Love never felt so good" shows Michael Jackson and Malachi Jackson as synonyms (two artists credited for the same song).

3. by the use of Jason Malachi's statement:

"Music Is The Inspiration From Which All Life Can Relate....Michael Jackson is my biggest inspiration if you can't tell... Why Question The Inevitable Being When We In Our Unrighteousness Can Not Possibly Fathom The Complicity Of His Works. "  

I repeat myself, but the second part of it is the same as it is used at the end of the Jason Malachi info on his myspace.
It is the same statement on both sites implicating to have the same origin.

4. by the picture titled: "Lost in his image"

[attachment=0:1sbmc6dh]malachi jackson.jpg[/attachment:1sbmc6dh]

It could suggest that Michael feels lost or is supposed to be lost in his image. Maybe we see him as we are used to see him (and hear him). We have an image of him and expect him to fit into it. It could express a kind of frustration about our predetermined expecations that constrain his artistic liberty.
The picture could be an invitation to rethink our attitude towards those new songs that we refuse to accept as Michaels work.

5. by the picture showing him behind the camera on May 5th 2009

This is a reference to the Liberian Girl Theme: Michael directing from behind the scenes.

6. by the announcements on his blog from March 26th 2010:

"I have made a deal (well the Jackson estate) with sony to release some new music."

This statement occurs 10 days after the new contract between Michael and Sony, Michael represented by the Jackson estate. It says that this guy Malachi Jackson signed a contract with them about the same time, too.

Do you see what I'm getting at??

I argue if Michael would really use this way to communicate with his fans in this kind of blatant style. It is obvious that the creator could be anybody who is convinced of Jason Malachi being Michael Jackson and who opens a new account to promote this view under a slightly different name.

But if..... but if Michael is really releasing songs under the pseudonym of Jason Malachi aka Malachi Jackson, it could also be a desperate attempt to show this to us once again...  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

somekindofsign

The  "Lost in his image" pic is mixed with a part of Marilyn by Andy Warhol.

Marilyn was also lost in her image...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

In Hebrew Malachi means 'my messenger'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

Seeing this makes me think someone like Rickey Minor could be behind it.

He is a vocal coach (who gave the singers their parts in WATW 2009). He is also the vocal coach for American Idol and that would explain why Adam Lambert and Allison Iraheta are on his featured friends lists.

He obviously is trying to prove that all are MJ's songs as he definitely finds the vocal similarities in it.

Otherwise why should the idols be featured???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions