Quote from: "Jennie"
Quote from: "Nakiska"
But the thing is...the vans dont match! The van of the coroner and the video of ''michael'' getting out of the van are different. They have different stickers and different paintings. You just have to compare both of them. The letter font used on the coronrer's van doesnt match the one from the person getting out of the van. The letter ''R'' is different.
So how is it possible, if that video was real, that the two vans doesnt match? They should be the same. This is the only thing that keeps me from believing that that video was real. I would LOVE if someone could prove me wrong, though. :mrgreen:

Anything is possible, perhaps there was a second coroner's van hiding and that is the one Michael took. Maybe the person chasing that van we see in the "fake" vid noticed something odd and decided to go see for himself/herself OR the person happened to spot a coroner van and chased it assuming they would capture MJ's dead body coming out of the coroner's van but to their surprise(or not) what they found was an alive MJ walking out of the van.  Who knows really but I am sure the discrepencies between the stickers on the van could easily be explained. IMO

True! Could it be the reason why the van that supposed to take Mike park and take turn really slow? To distract attention because there's a second van somewhere ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
This is the closest i get of getting insane over someone i never met..I miss you so much Michael it HURTS..

SEHF

Re: 3 Versions of CORONER VAN==????
April 01, 2010, 11:14:31 PM
There was a video on youtube showing the real coroners garage/drive-in.
Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 02:40:02 AM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 01:31:19 AM
I have gone back and forth with myself as to whether or not the video was real but regardless there is one thing that I keep in mind.  Back when this first came out we were all using mjkitforumotion.com and there was a member there by the name of Jordan who e-mailed the coroner's office regarding the license plate numbers on the vans. Craig Harvey responded that the license plate number in question did not belong to the LA Coroner's Office.  Upon further inspection of the license plates from the news media footage of June 25th and the video of MJ jumping out of the van, the license plate numbers are the same. So regardless of how you view the video in question, why would the coroner's office deny having that license plate number on their vehicle when it is so plainly seen by the entire world?

I do not have the link to this but if someone here still has that old information and can post it that would be great.  Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

April 02, 2010, 04:11:58 AM
Thank you guys for your thorough investigation!!

After all the watching and the reading I did, I can only say that the motivation of RTL is highly suspect.First they show us what believers doubt to be the truth (helicopter moving body etc.), then,as a climax they show that vanvideo, which 700000 people watched. After that they show the impersonator stating to him it looks real. And then the Bravoguy who says people do not know a life without MJ and that is why they think it is MJ jumping out of the van. Then comes RTL;"but it Is not true, we made that video"......WTH. So, there aim was to proof he REALLY is dead! With such a video? Tasteless, sarcastic,insulting!If they really lied to proof he is dead they would have proven why the dead body moved in the helicopter, what was on with the DC,and so on.  

To me, this is damagecontrol or sensationalism.

About the sirens; I am in USA once a month and am living in Germany, so I definately know about these sirens. Is it possible to check whether the sirens were added and edited?I know you can download all sorts of "noises", would there be any information hiddden about that in the vid, that we could find out? I will try to look for some info about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 04:39:48 AM
I think this video is a fake.
Because, why the cameraman is zooming on the van before the door was entirely closed ? To show us a good image of the van for compare the vans ?
If I was this guy, who saw the van, and then mj, and then mj leaving at a door, I would not zoom on the van but on the door; because of surprise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

this1crazygirl

April 02, 2010, 04:43:32 AM
that video was not the video i saw 3 months ago. MJ landed on both feet and nothing was seen but the top of his head and shoes. that dude reminded me of tommy davidson playing MJ on living color! :lol:  :lol:

or maybe... my minds playing tricks on me... oh no!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 05:26:42 AM
Hi to all ,any body else have compare the location?
I never post this photo frame I made from the 2 different video,but to me is not the same garage.have a look
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 06:11:22 AM
If you listen carefully, at around 23-28 seconds of the video, you can faintly hear people cheering and hollering from inside the building after Michael and the bodyguard enter through the door.   :shock:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Are they cheering because Michael pulled off the hardest part of the hoax successfully?
Or is the cheering from RTL, because they thought they had pulled off their cruel stunt successfully, using a 'pretend' Michael to trick us all?    :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 07:41:20 AM
I really believe that there are 3 versions,....
All the night i was online and investigated  :geek: #

1) the van at the helicopter does not match with the RTL version nor  with the 1 min version
no way.. I am sorry the van video is not real!!! :?  :cry:  I also hoped so... no way  :cry:

BUT

2) when I compared the rtl version with one min version... it does not match either
the garage is a joke...the 1m is very big... the other one too small...the entrance at rtl is splitted in two, the 1m not,  the gitter does not match.. one van is bigger than the other one..
the color of the door does not match

Later I will show you a summary of the pictures.... so you can comment

but why does RTL make a hoax of a hoax??°?°?

and who made the van video???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

April 02, 2010, 07:53:41 AM
Wishing to see your work!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 02, 2010, 08:51:43 AM
The RTL video was one of the milestones in this storybook to add fog and confusion for all spectators.
We have to look at 3 vans, not 2.

a) one van used in the chopper video said to have been taken on June 25, 2009 - it's the van with the car plate 1276020 that goes underground into the "coroner"s building"
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/v/WYSbGUFcbMg[/YouTube]

The van was photographed / the pictures published by a hoaxer in October 2009:
The coroner's van with the car plate 1276020 has a sticker saying: "Don't abandon your baby".
[attachment=4]Van_1_chopper.jpg[/attachment]

b) one van used in the "Michael is alive" video
originally leaked here:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOCO3qsQMTg[/youtube]
Interestingly the youtube versions had higher quality than the original liveleak video.

c) one van used in the "Making of "Michael is alive"" video claimed to have been produced by RTL (in German)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fwkGPOGy1k[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEw_u05T740[/youtube]

This gives a transcript of the German TV show "RTL Explosiv":

For the researchers in here: all information on this subject are to be found in the MJKIT forum archive on this site. Thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login gives a lot of information.

The sticker on van a) is being used on several vans of L.A. coroner, e.g.:
However it is not available on van b) and c).

I checked the videos and the vans very closely.
There are some differences in between the vans a) or b) and c) (see old forum).
b) "Alive" van and c) "Making of" van is the same van.

Unfortunately, the "Michael is alive" video has a lot in common with the "RTL Making of" video.
I focused on comparisons of the floor, ceiling and doors because this is the hardest job to make look equal if you don't use the same building for two movies (e.g. you are re-producing a movie in a studio).
I did not focus on the sound of a US sirene or someone breathing heavily because that is easy to add - RTL are producing movies and have a vaste archive of US movies - so no problem to add that sound.
I did not focus on the "wet" or "not wet" street because the van could have entered the building several times while shooting the video. I did not focus on the stripes and arrow in the "Alive" video since this can be glued temporarily on the floor.

As to floor:
entry in both videos is going upwards and narrow.
"Alive" video:
[attachment=3]o_greenshot_2010-04-02_HQ0021.jpg[/attachment]

"Making of" video:
[attachment=2]rtl_greenshot_2010-04-02_0002.jpg[/attachment]

As to doors:
There are three doors on the right side that are being passed after the gate and in front of the corner:
a grey one, a green one with light and another grey one

"Alive" video - the last two doors:
[attachment=3]o_greenshot_2010-04-02_HQ0021.jpg[/attachment]

"Alive" video - the third door:
[attachment=1]o_greenshot_2010-04-02_HQ006.jpg[/attachment]

"Alive" video - the offset of the second green door:
[attachment=0]o_greenshot_2010-04-02_007.jpg[/attachment]

to be continued (max attachments per post)
Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 07:17:03 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

April 02, 2010, 08:53:15 AM
"Making of" video:
[attachment=0:2ecqxxu2]rtl_video_garage_2.jpg[/attachment:2ecqxxu2]

I concluded that RTL indeed did produce the "Alive" video.
Why they did it remains to their explanation. I do not believe in the "experiment".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

somekindofsign

April 02, 2010, 08:58:43 AM
I completly agree with you Grace!

And they are not interested in completly debunk the alive video.
It should be as easy as showing a bit of the editting tracks and footage not used.
In the RTL video they put some images showing a RTL worker doing as if he was doing something like editing, but he´s not, he´s watching the YT video... wouldn´t it be normal/easier to show a bit of someone editing for real?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 09:12:11 AM
Very good aanlysis !

The explanation why?  Well, I thought on that - as I posted earlier in this thread.

What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

liegi

April 02, 2010, 09:14:27 AM
In the RTL video they put some images showing a RTL worker doing as if he was doing something like editing, but he´s not, he´s watching the YT video... wouldn´t it be normal/easier to show a bit of someone editing for real?

I have read yours and Grace's analyses with great interest.  So, if I understand correctly, either the one we saw originally is real, or it was done by RTL.  But the debunking is strange because it shows the different steps, instead of showing the editing process, which would make it more authentic.

Therefore, if I understand correctly, we still do not know if the original video is real or not.

Could it be that this will be used some time in the near future to show how we were fooled by the media?  Maybe this is a piece of the puzzle that will eventually fit in with others when Michael will reveal himself?  I am thinking that he will do it by video, as he did in 1993 and 2005. He will show how we were fooled, perhaps using this video as an example. Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions