paula-c

rasyte, you're right. Well now we're going to see and hear things in the media, so get ready. Analyze everything you say. ;)  8-)  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

THE JACKSONOLOGIST ยป Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:43 pm

rasyte wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Guys,

PLEASE, Im begging you........PLEASE...I have done this and I advise you to do the same.

Prepare yourself for the very real fact that MJ may have actually died. I personally know he is alive,,,,Ive had doubts yes, but whenver news of this nature comes out, alot of you lose hope and say you will have to grieve all over again.
That is why you need to prepare yourself mentally that he COULD be dead...so that IF he IS dead, it wont come as a shock. I mean, werent we put through enough on June 25th? Do you really want to live that all over again? There are so many BS stories out there that we cant tell now what is true and what isnt.

Im not saying he's dead, but you just need to be prepared in case that is what actually happened. Of course we all know he is alive or we wouldnt be members of thsi board right?

Keep your heads up....I will have no frowning on here!!!

how can i prepare myself for it?? IF he is dead when i don't think i can.. live.. normally.. It's too painful..
..........................................................................................................................

Well, you already thought he was dead on June 25th right?

Jacksonologist,

I agree with you.  We should be prepared. No need for getting all depressed over again over something that happened June 25th. Not trying to be mean. But why go through it all over again. We have been around this circle long enough.

I really hope he is not but if so then I have come to terms to accept it. It's nothing that I or noone else can do. People do die.  MJ is as human as all of us on this board. If he is gone, then realize this is part of life. If he is alive and I really hope so, okay.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Everyone asks why this info just come out?

#1 the hospital CANNOT disclose a persons medical files, HIPPA Laws. PRIVACY ACT.
#2 Joe did fight for the hospital records and just recently got them.
#3 It takes a bit for Joe and Oxman, to decide what to do and move forward with the case, that's why they are now releasing this info. Joe's doing it, not the hospital.

I hope MJ is still alive, but .........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
The last couple of weeks we've gone from MJ being dead a few hours before the paramedics arrived to MJ being alive in UCLA, it seems the truth is slowly being trickled out... imo we're heading towards something big.

My sentiments exactly.  My gut tells me that MJ is alive.  I go by my gut instincts.  I just love how the media changes the story as they please.

Tired of injustice
Tired of the schemes
The lies are disgusting
So what does it mean
Kicking me down
I got to get up
As jacked as it sounds
The whole system sucks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

I have the following possibility thought about this:
1. Joe does not aware of hoax or he knows, but because MJ left in his fake will Joe without money, he is trying to get money from wrongful death case,  or
2. "MICHAEL JACKSON was resuscitated by doctors an hour after he suffered the cardiac arrest"- if this is possible at all to gain paulse after cardiac arrest, he was resuscitated and suddenly and right at the hospital decides to move on with hoax and be announced dead.
But then the whole autopcy report is fake or it was done on somebody else.
Remember the Pianogames was writing what makes him beleive that MJ is alive, because there is no possibility to have low paulse along with cardiac arrest.

I think we should read about cardiac arrest, coma conditions at some medical site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

smiles

well i feel by reading this that they are preparing us to the final.. that he is stil alive..

im sorry i can't help feeling that this hole thing did happen. but mj survived but has the need for allot of rest and the fam only said that he was dead so that he could have peace and they could make some money :?

so in my head he is feeling better now and they are preparing us for the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am not bashing anyone in his family and I don't want anyone to bash me for saying this but I fill I need to say it.  So, here goes.

Why in the world is Joe sueing for money.  He knows that Murray does not have any money.  And why is he sueing for money for his own gain.  IMO, if he sues and wins he should give the money to a charity that Michael was passionate about.  Joe has already tried to get money from the estate for his own use and now he is suing Murray.  Katherine had already been asked if she was going to file a wrongful death suit and she said that there would be no point, it would be like trying to get blood from a turnip.  I fully understand that Joe is hurt and wants Murray to hurt as well, but there is no point trying to take something that he doesnt have.  If Murray is not convicted and it turns out that Michael really did pass, Murray will get his.  Not only will he be answering to God but he will also be answering to Michaels fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Very easy dragonflylilies.
He wants to prove a conspiracy with Murray and the State (Branca) involved together to kill MJ...
So the Will could be revoqued.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tmz:
Furthermore, sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray insists he was able to restart Jackson's heart at the singer's home before paramedics arrived and then maintained heart activity in the ambulance.

Dr. Murray's evaluation contradicts paramedics at the scene who wanted to take Jackson to the morgue, not UCLA, because they believed he was dead.

It also contradicts Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, who tells TMZ he believes Jackson was dead even before paramedics arrived at the house. Oxman says the weak pulse detected at UCLA was in reaction to resuscitation efforts.

We're told the criminal case is shaping up as a legal war between medical experts, who will be interpreting medical tests and charts in various ways -- always confusing for a jury.

I dont understand if he was resucitaded why we know that now and not after :?:  :?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

Quote from: "MYLOVELYONE"
tmz:
Furthermore, sources tell TMZ Dr. Conrad Murray insists he was able to restart Jackson's heart at the singer's home before paramedics arrived and then maintained heart activity in the ambulance.

Dr. Murray's evaluation contradicts paramedics at the scene who wanted to take Jackson to the morgue, not UCLA, because they believed he was dead.

It also contradicts Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, who tells TMZ he believes Jackson was dead even before paramedics arrived at the house. Oxman says the weak pulse detected at UCLA was in reaction to resuscitation efforts.

We're told the criminal case is shaping up as a legal war between medical experts, who will be interpreting medical tests and charts in various ways -- always confusing for a jury.

I dont understand if he was resucitaded why we know that now and not after :?:  :?  :(

And what about the ambulance ? Do the ambulances drive so slowly when they have someone with weak pulse or heart activity and they are hoping to save his life ? From the ambulance, it looked it was not an emergency anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "yspadda"
tmz:

And what about the ambulance ? Do the ambulances drive so slowly when they have someone with weak pulse or heart activity and they are hoping to save his life ? From the ambulance, it looked it was not an emergency anymore.

When someone is in cardiac arrest, the ambulance transport lights and sirens. It would have been very irresponsible for the driver to have flown out of the driveway as the medics in the back were actually working on the patient. I know a lot of people don't understand that. And just because this may come up, it was totally appropriate to not have sirens on at the time they were leaving the residence (they DID have lights on). And to argue that further, it took them 6 minutes to get from the house to the hospital. That time is very quick, so they definitely didn't just cruise there, ya know?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LadyMedic"
tmz:

When someone is in cardiac arrest, the ambulance transport lights and sirens. It would have been very irresponsible for the driver to have flown out of the driveway as the medics in the back were actually working on the patient. I know a lot of people don't understand that. And just because this may come up, it was totally appropriate to not have sirens on at the time they were leaving the residence (they DID have lights on). And to argue that further, it took them 6 minutes to get from the house to the hospital. That time is very quick, so they definitely didn't just cruise there, ya know?

i thought i read somewhere it takes 5 minutes from michael's house to UCLA- he was that close. so the 6 minute drive isn't really that rushed, in my opinion (if that "5 minute drive"evidence is valid).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
Quote from: "LadyMedic"

i thought i read somewhere it takes 5 minutes from michael's house to UCLA- he was that close. so the 6 minute drive isn't really that rushed, in my opinion (if that "5 minute drive"evidence is valid).
Mapquest says 7 minutes. Now here's the thing, we don't know if the driver told dispatch he was transporting when he began backing out, while he was backing out, or as he was leaving the residence. So if he did it when he began to back out, that means it took only 3 minutes. Regardless, 3-6 minutes is an awesome transport time. We don't know what traffic was like, so I can't speculate, but I would not complain about a 6 minute transport.

And again, the driver cannot just fly at top speeds. The medics are working on the patient and you can't get anything done if you're being thrown around in the back. I've told my driver to slow down many times. In 100% honesty, in a cardiac arrest I prefer they don't drive as fast as they could because I need to be able to interpret the rhythm, do compressions, make sure my tube doesn't come out, administer medications, etc. All of that requires you to not be thrown around.

When I will tell my partner to stand on it is when I have a really, really sick patient that I know I can't do much for but they need to get to the hospital FAST. A cardiac arrest that's been worked for over 42 minutes is not something that you would need to stand on it for. Lights and sirens yes. But not flying at top speeds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What I am seeing here are some people starting to doubt because
of this article but to me, it screams out HOAX. Every time the news
dies down to the point we barely hear anything on MJ, something
new gets brought up in the media, why's that? Why not deliver us
the news all at once? They need to keep the popularity of his supposed
death alive. It's all about financial gain. Everybody wants a piece of
the pie. I don't see much MJ merchandise at the store. They need
to keep the money flowing. I am convinced that he is alive & if it
can be proved beyond a shadow of a doupt that he is dead, I refuse
to believe so. I think he is hiding out & people are taking advantage
of that for finacial gain & I'm sorry if I upset anyone but Joe Jackson
included because the stories keep changing or more keeps getting
added on. Don't loose faith & stay away from the what ifs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

billyjean're right every time there is a story about MJ contradicts what was said before, I'm at the point, to believe that Michael died I have to really look at the body. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions