Re: Are you worried?
April 04, 2010, 08:51:26 PM
I feel the REAL fans are on this forum. We are the ones that truly love and accept what and why  he did it.  Yes, some fans will not understand and want to judge him. They have no right to judge him. If they do they are as bad as the media. When I found out that he faked his death, I was totally relieved and glad that he was still alive. I knew deep in my heart he did this for a reason and he did it for us. That why he has left us with so many clues. He knows the TRUE fans will figure out his message.  MJ has brought us all together. That is one thing he has wanted LOVE and GET alone with one another. We are working together to figure out the clues big or small.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 09:00:04 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
I feel the REAL fans are on this forum. We are the ones that truly love and accept what and why  he did it.  Yes, some fans will not understand and want to judge him. They have no right to judge him. If they do they are as bad as the media. When I found out that he faked his death, I was totally relieved and glad that he was still alive. I knew deep in my heart he did this for a reason and he did it for us. That why he has left us with so many clues. He knows the TRUE fans will figure out his message.  MJ has brought us all together. That is one thing he has wanted LOVE and GET alone with one another. We are working together to figure out the clues big or small.

you know what?.. you're right.
he HAS brought us all together, hasn't he?
i bet that all the real fans ARE on here... i bet Michael DID do it for us.. and if he really is doing it for US... then he will return. there's no other reason for the clues.
he has taught us, the beLIEvers, to work together, and he taught us L.O.V.E. that's whats important, spreading the love, isnt it?
no matter what, i'm here until the end.

who's with me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

April 04, 2010, 09:18:19 PM
Quote from: "ForeverTrue"

i bet that all the real fans ARE on here... i bet Michael DID do it for us.. and if he really is doing it for US... then he will return. there's no other reason for the clues.
he has taught us, the beLIEvers, to work together, and he taught us L.O.V.E. that's whats important, spreading the love, isnt it?

who's with me?
I am with you all the way to the end. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 09:30:18 PM
Quote from: "ForeverTrue"

who's with me?
I am with you all the way to the end. Thank you.

you're welcome, thank you for helping me keep the faith. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions