Never Before Seen, 3D Version of "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" to Premiere in Theatres Nationwide This Weekend
Theatrical Broadcasts to Run During Live 3D NCAA Final Four and Championship Games

MORRISTOWN, NJ and LOS ANGELES, CA, Apr 01, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" will make its 3D theatrical debut during halftime of the in-theater broadcast of each of the 2010 NCAA Men's Final Four semifinal games and national championship game, Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. /quotes/comstock/15*!cidm/quotes/nls/cidm (CIDM 1.71, +0.06, +3.64%) , the world leader in digital cinema and distributor of 3D events, announced today.

In an effort to raise additional funds for humanitarian efforts in Haiti as a result of the January 12 earthquake, viewers will be encouraged to purchase the song, with all proceeds directed to the We Are The World Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by Lionel Richie and Quincy Jones.

"We Are The World 25 For Haiti" is a remake of the classic 1985 "We Are The World" written by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie, with heartfelt performances including Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Nettles, Josh Groban, Tony Bennett, Mary J. Blige, Janet Jackson, Barbra Streisand, Miley Cyrus, Enrique Iglesias, Joe Jonas, Jamie Foxx, Wyclef Jean, Usher, Celine Dion, Fergie, Nick Jonas, and Carlos Santana, among others. Using the lyrical footage from the original "We Are The World" recording, the late Michael Jackson and his sister Janet sing a duet.

"We are thrilled to support Haiti by bringing this once-in-a-lifetime performance to theatres in 3D during the NCAA Final Four 3D broadcasts," said Bud Mayo, CEO, Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. "Raising funds for Haiti through the 'We Are The World 25 For Haiti' video in 3D is a great example of utilizing digital cinema to expand how theatres are used."

This special, 3D broadcast of "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" will be shown only at Cinedigm Certified(TM) Digital Cinemas nationwide broadcasting the Live 3D NCAA Men's Final Four semifinal and national championship games. The games take place on Saturday, April 3 (6:00-11:00 PM, ET) and Monday, April 5 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET). For theatre locations and ticket information please see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. After April 5th, 3D-enabled theatres around the country will be including this unique charitable music video in front of 3D screenings of films from now through the end of this year.

Recorded on February 1, 2010, the "We Are The World 25 For Haiti" was created in collaboration with executive producers Wyclef Jean, Randy Phillips and Peter Tortorici; producers Humberto Gattica and RedOne; co-producers Rickey Minor, Mervyn Warren and Patti Austin; and project producers John Rubey and Adam Fell. Academy Award-winning writer-director Paul Haggis filmed the private recording session and serves as Film Director and as an Executive Producer with Jones, Richie, Jean, Phillips and Tortorici. For a complete list of artists involved please see: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. The 3D video of the recording was produced in part by Action 3D.

About Cinedigm: Cinedigm is the leader in providing the services, experience, technology and content critical to transforming movie theaters into digital and networked entertainment centers. The Company is a technology and services integrator that works with Hollywood movie studios, independent movie distributors, and exhibitors to bring movies in digital cinema format to audiences across the country. Cinedigm's digital cinema deployment organization, software, unique combined satellite and hard drive digital movie delivery network; pre-show in-theater advertising services; and distribution platform for alternative content such as CineLive(R) 3-D and 2-D sports and concerts, thematic programming and independent movies provide a complete suite of services required to enable the digital theater conversion. Cinedigm(TM) and Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.(TM) are trademarks of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [CIDM-G]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

a day before the trial :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This could actually be something...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It'd be cool if this was how MJ comes back lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

I'd like to see him return on Easter, if he doesn't, He'll forever be remembered in my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Quote from: "mrbigshot"
I'd like to see him return on Easter, if he doesn't, He'll forever be remembered in my heart.
he said july :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Jacksonology"
a day before the trial :D

maybe you are right about the easter thing then...i'm thinking it could be another visual like the green man. we just need to look and compare...again... :mrgreen:
we already have two versions, the latest one being with the 'your love is lifting me higher'-clip - statue of liberty - ghostbusters. maybe the hoaxsters are the 'ghostbusters' here, cuz we tracked the 'ghost' down (with our 'endometers'  :D ) and found him hiding in the green suit, although he was only there for a second. and he let us know that he knows we found him by having the second vid out and playing 'your love is lifting me higher'. he knows the hoax is working just as planned with his supporters' base growing steadily... now comes a third one...i'm very excited to see that!
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
he said july :!:

well, we've already 'seen' him last july, at the memorial. you think the dates are gonna repeat themselves? i dunno, that would seem too obvious...i don't think it's gonna be that easy and also, that any return date might be subject to the development of the hoax. not everything is predictable, so there have to be some options, IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

wot do you mean at memorial soz! hmm i know so confusing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
wot do you mean at memorial soz! hmm i know so confusing!

he announced in march 2009: 'see you in july'. if you put that in 'hoax mode', he was right. the o2 was the kick-off for the hoax, IMO. then he did the rehearsal footage for the movie, 'died suddenly' when that was finished and the memorial was on july 7, 2009. the eyes of the world were on michael jackson. and it is still speculated that he attended his own memorial in full disguise. so 'see you in july' refers to 2009, not necessarily 2010, IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

finally some news about the 3D thingy! i wonder if we can now 'insert ourselves'... :D if not the green man's efforts would've gone to waste.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "JukeBox"
finally some news about the 3D thingy! i wonder if we can now 'insert ourselves'... :D if not the green man's efforts would've gone to waste.  :lol:

MABE IN THIS 3D VERSION THEY REPLACED GREENMAN FOR MJ!!! LOL :lol:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"

what? for one second behind tony bennet's back? naaaw...i rather think this is gonna have some 'new footage' attached to it, like the second vid. let's just wait and see... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

loma

I'm mainly focusing on if "Green Man" is gonna be there!
But they'd probably come up with some stupid excuse
or edit him out.  :roll:
They're not gonna fool us.
 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

CC

Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "CC"

what? for one second behind tony bennet's back? naaaw...i rather think this is gonna have some 'new footage' attached to it, like the second vid. let's just wait and see... :mrgreen:

MAYBE IF THEY PUT HIM FOR ONE SECOND NOBODY NOTICE... JUST US, BECAUSE WE WILL BE SEARCHING FOR GREENMAN :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?