Re: latoya's on mj's death?
April 02, 2010, 06:35:42 AM
she said paris put it round his arms cos it wudnt go round his neck why wudnt it? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 07:09:48 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Masks
"All that week she had asked, 'Why did they take him away?', but what she said about Michael being the best daddy in the world was perfect."
 [/i]

They who??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

April 02, 2010, 07:10:56 AM
I really do hope this isn't true because it's truly truly heartbreaking  :cry: . I do think some parts of the story sounds a bit unreal but perhaps Latoya just exagerated some parts. However there they go again mentioning Demerol as one of the drugs present  :? . I'm sick of all contradicting stories, I just want the truth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 07:14:30 AM

Heart

They watched in tears as Paris produced a cheap metallic split-heart mood pendant and started trying to tie it around her father's neck.

The pendants come in pairs. Friends or lovers each wear one half of the heart - which changes colour when it touches the skin - as a symbol of their devotion to each other.
[/i]

That was a very nice touch. Warms my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

April 02, 2010, 07:59:10 AM
sounds like those mood rings or pendants

its supposed to change with heat or solar

i am interested about latoya's book, it was done i think when she was doing the nude stuff or the paris dancing stuff i suppose the family did not approve of her behaviour.

but it may be the bitter truth

i am not saying what she said about mike was true - because clearly that was not the case. she hurt him when he was the most vulnerable. but can everything in the book be thrown out?

i am just trying to get the measure of latoya, you see she was 3 minutes drive (who walks in america) from mike and they did not see each other, she did not come to see the kids, bringing them presents or books etc. she has no children - unusal?

she has commented on him being frail, commented that he would be the first to go, but no action
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2010, 08:11:58 AM
slightly similar information

She says: ‘I could smell and sense my brother everywhere. I could smell his favourite cologne, Black Orchid by Tom Ford. I went into his bedroom. There was a shirt discarded on the floor.’

Not saying it necessary has anything to do with anything.. But since La Toya feel to mention the name of the cologne as we have heard of before and since MJ liked comics I thought I might like to point out a few (from my point of view) resemblences with M, comics and the Black Orchid.
The information mentioned below came from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Black Orchid is the name of three fictional superheroines published by DC Comics (1973).
Susan Linden-Thorne: Although she has a number of superpowers (including flight, super-strength, and invulnerability to bullets) her main ability is a mastery of disguise. She often spends an entire investigation impersonating an insignificant background female, such as a maid, a secretary, someone's girlfriend, et cetera, and the other characters only discover her involvement at the end of the story upon finding the bound and gagged woman she impersonated, and an abandoned disguise with her calling card, a black orchid. …. ….
Flora Black: The original Black Orchid is killed in this mini-series, and a new one which is a "sister" of sorts to the original is introduced. She goes under the alias of Flora Black to meet with Sherilyn Sommers, her closest friend.[4]
An on-going Black Orchid series, published under the newly created Vertigo imprint, featuring the new Black Orchid, ran for 22 issues from 1993 to 1995. Written by Dick Foreman, it saw the second version of the character use pheromone manipulation as mind control to become a femme fatale, breaking and marrying millionaire Elliot Weems to claim his fortune and company business as her own. She then became the series' major villain in the closing story arc, before perishing in the final issue. Her companion, a child version of Black Orchid heretofore nicknamed "Suzy", had matured over the course of the series, taking up the mantle of the Black Orchid as a young adult. Suzy features prominently in The Black Orchid Annual #1, part 2 of Vertigo's Children's Crusade crossover.
Suzy: The grown-up Suzy is identical to her "sister" and carries on the tradition in both the DC Universe and related Vertigo titles.[1] She has appeared in four event titles: 1999's Totems one-shot, 2001's Justice Leagues limited series, 2005's Day of Vengeance limited series, and 2006's Infinite Crisis limited series. She is at present an ally of the Shadowpact and the Birds of Prey.

An unidentified Black Orchid recently appeared in the weekly Trinity series, as a member of an alternate universe Justice League.

Children’s crusade:
The story starts with the ghosts of two boys, Edwin and Charles (seen previously in issue #25 of The Sandman and later in The Dead Boy Detectives), who have set up shop as detectives for hire, with nothing but the knowledge of the great mystery novels and films. The two boys are approached by a young girl that finds their ad and enlists them to locate her brother who, along with several other children, disappeared from the small English hamlet they all live in, called Flaxdown.
It turns out that all the children of the village as well as all other children who have ever disappeared were taken to a place called "Free Country". Free Country is a place where children never grow old and are free from the abuse and tyranny of adults (child abuse is a recurring theme). Free Country is run by a council of various children who have existed there hundreds of years. The council is attempting to bring over all the children in the world, but unfortunately Free Country is having trouble supporting them all. To help bolster Free Country's power they bring over five innately powerful children. As long as the children stay in Free Country they provide the place with power.[1]
The comics include many references to the works of Robert Browning.

Just a thought ... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 02, 2010, 08:14:09 AM
impressive

love that your into super heros and comics
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 11:46:24 AM
"Michael was worth more than a billion dollars. When anyone is worth that much money, there are always greedy people around them. I said to my family a month ago, 'He's never going to make it to London. He was worth more dead than alive.'"

EXACTLY!!!
And Michael knew it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

the arabian nights

April 15, 2010, 04:04:14 PM
[youtube:2kagriid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM9dgN32OFQ[/youtube:2kagriid]

so latoya slows down stops for a while to get teh photos and then makes a comment 3 days after the death, no upset shown

here she is leaving
[youtube:2kagriid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwVdZrlie74[/youtube:2kagriid]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions