what do you think of this?
December 05, 2009, 06:26:55 PM
there's an author who published a book on MJ (all positive things), but he was bothered by TNZ myspace articles & posted a bulletin:

I am going to make a reply for this although am sure you will delete what I have to say because like most haters and rumors they do not like to be confronted. I will be plain as possible and discuss somethings you failed to mention.

First and foremost you call your self true news zone ok where is the truth it what you say, much like tabloids you set smokescreens to defer people from the truth.

FACT is Michael made a stand on several issues he didn't run from them, no matter how much it pained him he never ran from anything.

You keep saying over and over the cruel abuse that he suffered and yes he did but he stood and faced and still kept his message of love and healing going.

You make a remark that the kids are happy to be apart of daddy's game show? So now Michael is a Game show host? His message was that of playing games? Please do not confuse facts here. Michael did have a child-like manner but his message was far from games.

You talk about the fans and not being there for him and this is reason for him to fake a death? Am sorry friend but you obviously are not a true supporter of MJ if you were you would know that many Supporters have been here with him through everything, we have cried with him and shared his pain, true supporters feel like MJ was family and not just an entertainer, many of us have always been with MJ and would gladly have done anything to ease Michaels pain, Please take a look around you thousand of tributes all over the world, thousands of active organizations doing there very best to stop negative press, if you think it is easy to do then we welcome you to join the fight and see how easy it is.

You say, to close, your tabloid news blog that didn't Michael Deserve to do something for himself and his family, By asking that you imply Michael had a selfish bone in is body, and just said, you know what am tired from everything I spent My life doing, I want to change everything and play a cruel trick on the world, you know this healing the world thing can be truly exhausting and am really tired of it so instead lets play games with people and their hearts. Lets just see how many tributes they will make for me, Lets set my own daughter on stage infront of the world and show her acting talents and make her cry for the people, lets put my sisters career in Jepardy too because I want her to make a tribute to me and tell the world how the doctor is responsible for my death, so lets have her lie to her fans as well. This is much better idea than Healing the world

Your article is a joke and for those that follow you and believe in this are just as lost as you and failed to see the real message that Michael spent his entire life and career in standing for.

To do this you make Michael as if he is a joke and a coward and friend he is far from any of those things. Please I suggest you change your name from true news zone to just another tabloid story.

I don't expect a reply from you but you should know Most of the people you have here are also my friends as well and will be sending them the exact thing I stated to you so they will know when you delete this that you have really no answer for the truth.

i replied back, saying us believers do not think it was to "get his fans back" because i believe it is silly. the people who commented the bulletin said that all those who believed he faked his death are "wannabe fans" or "fake fans."

what do you guys think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: what do you think of this?
December 05, 2009, 07:09:57 PM
Well I think the guy has some valid points.  It is hard for me to think that MJ would put Paris on stage in front of the world.  And I don't think Janet would risk her career to perpetuate the hoax either...she would have just stayed quiet.  That's why I've come to the conclusion that if he faked his death, he won't be coming back.  As far as people saying that we're fake fans...well I really don't care what they think. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

MJ-Fan

December 05, 2009, 08:32:40 PM
If anything, we are the true fans. We won't give up on our baby and we want to know the truth because clearly, we are not being told all the facts.
Even if we are delusional and mad (lol), that just proves that we don't want to let Michael go.
I think it's offensive for people to say that we aren't fans if we believe in a hoax. If he did fake his death, which was totally in his capabilities, then I know he's not just playing games. Perhaps this is a message to heal the world. Have you noticed that a lot of people are taking a stand and paying respect to MJ by helping others? Maybe something this drastic was what he had to endure to get the final message across, and I for one think it worked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

December 05, 2009, 08:46:03 PM
Quote from: "MJ-Fan"
If anything, we are the true fans. We won't give up on our baby and we want to know the truth because clearly, we are not being told all the facts.
Even if we are delusional and mad (lol), that just proves that we don't want to let Michael go.
I think it's offensive for people to say that we aren't fans if we believe in a hoax. If he did fake his death, which was totally in his capabilities, then I know he's not just playing games. Perhaps this is a message to heal the world. Have you noticed that a lot of people are taking a stand and paying respect to MJ by helping others? Maybe something this drastic was what he had to endure to get the final message across, and I for one think it worked.

I agree with u .. I don't think Michael faked his death to playing with us .. I know he have an important reason to do that .. I also feel that Michael unwillings to fake his death too , but he has to ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

mjboogie

December 07, 2009, 11:01:39 PM
IDK what to think anymore. Yeah ok he did make a few valid points. MJ putting Paris on stage, Janet finally speaking ect. ect. BUT..... you know everytime I think of the many things and many years MJ has been through. GUESS WHAT? Anything is possible. WHen you are constantly in the spotlight, when you are constantly scrutinized, and ridiculed, MY GOD! NEed I say more? I mean other celebrities made fun of him quite a bit, T.V. shows,,,, I will say one person's name that broke my heart that poked fun at MJ and that person is KATT WILLIAMS> !! Now that broke my heart. I was saddened and angered at him for the way he made fun of MJ. I mean how much can a human being really take? That is why I truly believe that MJ was an angel on earth. I don't know I may be off on this .... but somewhere in biblical times there was a stranger that came to the door begging for food. But the family was mean to him and kept turning him away! And you know what? It was an angel disguised as a beggar. My point? You never know who you are ridiculing, or making fun of. I understand MJ was not perfect... but MJ was/is human. Out of all the celebrities I know he had the most purest heart. :(  :(  :(  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 12:07:16 AM
Oh, Yay!! Some random blogger who claims to know all the answers to "WWMJD?"  (What Would Michael Jackson Do?)
(Where's Alem right now?  :lol: )

We all have good reasons for believing in whatever we've chosen to believe.

One tree, many branches.

To their credit, they have raised some points I myself have questioned. But, I haven't lost the plot. I took the red pill. I have looked at what the media and the family have put in front of me and I used something other than my eyes and my ears to look and listen with. Everything else this person has said was fine, but personal attacks just aren't necessary.
I may never embrace the belief they are holding steadfastly onto, but I take no issue in the fact that they've chosen to believe it.
I'd just appreciate the same in return, though I don't think I'll ever get that.

Love to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

December 08, 2009, 12:42:09 AM
As many of you have said, this person raises some good points, but I don't think its anything we haven't already thought about. I'm not going to lie, I am not 100% sure about the hoax anymore. I've realized that just as we think anything is possible and he might be alive, the opposite may also be true. In a way I've been blocking that thought out but I think that may be unhealthy. I haven't really grieved like many others have. Crying is one thing, grieving is another. And if one day we get concrete evidence that he is infact...gone  :cry:  then I will have a complete breakdown and lose it. It's best to slowly allow that idea to mellow in the back of my head. Nonetheless, I do mainly believe he is alive and will continue to believe so until proven otherwise.

Anyways, one of the things that absolutely gets under my skin is when people assume they know what Mike would do. NO ONE but Michael knows the thoughts that go through his head. And in my opinion, if he did this to live for himself FOR ONCE and to finally breathe, I don't think that is selfishness. Plus, just because we are his fans who stuck by his side through the years, it doesn't mean we are infallible and know everything he's ever thought or done. As he said once, only the people that met him and actually spoke to him, were close to him...THOSE people knew him. We only saw what he wanted us to see. Michael is human and he is capable of making mistakes. We know he has made them in the past. I don't think TNZ has it all right, but I don't think the Death Hoax can be completely ruled out. And we are definitely real fans. Probably more real than many others. He should not be insulting us without know all the facts. He addresses certain things, but not the inconsistencies.

Thank You. Done ranting  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies runs sprints...but the TRUTH runs Marathons

December 08, 2009, 02:07:52 AM
Fans who believe that MJ faked his death are as passionate in their beliefs as the fans who believe that he died. Both sides are so extreme that there is little middle ground or compromise. They have the right to their beliefs just as hoaxers have the right to theirs. Unless Mj returns, they will continue to believe he died and challenge believers of the hoax. Everyone knows MJ personally  :lol: so everyone states what Mj will do and say as if he phoned them yesterday and had a two hour chat. People only know what MJ shared. Few people know about the aspects of his life or personality that he with held. He was not an open book. He was not predictable. He was not like Michael Smith or Jones or Stevens. Those are regular Michael's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 02:40:39 AM
I agree with the guy about TNZ - they are a joke and they make the whole thing (the hoax, Michael and us) look insane.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 08:05:04 PM
I had to post because 2 things bothers me about this post which is 1. This person who wrote this and 2) The peoples comments. I have to say he had a point about Paris and we all know mj would have hated to have her speak out like that and then Janet speaking also.Well I have to say that anything is possible right now at this point and he is so ready to dismiss a hoax he makes it sound like we are crazy which is not the case. We all know something is wrong in this case which he fails to realise or just dosen't want to. Now I'm really not the type of person who listens to what everyone says but really I feel that them commenting that was a low blow about us being fake fans. All of us who do believe in this hoax could be just as big of fans as them. We are REAL fans because we aren't just letting the media tell us whatever or let just any story we read call it the truth. We care about our Michael and if he is alive which I do believe we are going to be the ones not angry because we knew the truth all along and they are going to be the ones mad and  upset. Srry for such a long post :oops: but I just had to say what I think about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

December 13, 2009, 12:26:25 PM
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
I had to post because 2 things bothers me about this post which is 1. This person who wrote this and 2) The peoples comments. I have to say he had a point about Paris and we all know mj would have hated to have her speak out like that and then Janet speaking also.Well I have to say that anything is possible right now at this point and he is so ready to dismiss a hoax he makes it sound like we are crazy which is not the case. We all know something is wrong in this case which he fails to realise or just dosen't want to. Now I'm really not the type of person who listens to what everyone says but really I feel that them commenting that was a low blow about us being fake fans. All of us who do believe in this hoax could be just as big of fans as them. We are REAL fans because we aren't just letting the media tell us whatever or let just any story we read call it the truth. We care about our Michael and if he is alive which I do believe we are going to be the ones not angry because we knew the truth all along and they are going to be the ones mad and  upset. Srry for such a long post :oops: but I just had to say what I think about this.

very much agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 11:15:51 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"

very much agree with you.
Thnx for agreeing i really had to show how i felt on this :oops:  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

lilith

January 05, 2010, 12:06:00 PM
Quote from: "NYMoonwalker"
As many of you have said, this person raises some good points, but I don't think its anything we haven't already thought about. I'm not going to lie, I am not 100% sure about the hoax anymore. I've realized that just as we think anything is possible and he might be alive, the opposite may also be true.

How can anyone be a 100% sure that Michael is not dead? Unless he reappears I think no one can know for sure. I would like to make a poll here to find out how sure everyone here really is.

Quote from: "NYMoonwalker"
In a way I've been blocking that thought out but I think that may be unhealthy. I haven't really grieved like many others have. Crying is one thing, grieving is another. And if one day we get concrete evidence that he is infact...gone  :cry:  then I will have a complete breakdown and lose it. It's best to slowly allow that idea to mellow in the back of my head. Nonetheless, I do mainly believe he is alive and will continue to believe so until proven otherwise.

Same thing for me here! I suffered and hurt for months, I cried but I did not properly grieve. I don't know how to really grieve. I tried not to think of Michael at all, that is why I found this forum so late. It was just unbearable to think that Michael is dead, literally unthinkable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2010, 03:30:17 PM
I think it is a shame the fans are dividing.. and i know why they are dividing.

It is because we ARE ALL LOST.  

We are lost because none of us know the truth.. we are all confused.  

I am here to uncover the truth about what has happened to Michael.

Many people are lying and covering up and this must be unmasked.  

Be this a death hoax or a murder hoax... there is a big cover up going on here.

We all owe it to Michael to uncover the truth and give JUSTICE to Michael.

How can we all just walk away and be satisfied with the story that MJ was a drug addict who hired a Doctor to give him Propofol to sleep, who then had a heart attack and this Cardiologist doctor spoke on his phone for 40 mins whilst MJ lay dying before asking a bodyguard to call 911 whilst be performed CPR incorrectly on a bed.  This Dr then walks away, free from arrest and free to practice medicine....   then we will all be letting Michael down.

I will stand shoulder to shoulder with Michael whatever the truth is.  I am prepared for any truth as long as it is that.. the truth and not another lie about my beloved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions