Re: Dr Conrad Murray - On The Run
April 02, 2010, 10:12:16 PM
"Looks like Doc can still get his heart racing... for his court date on Monday."
 umm subliminal message probably 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

ZIsis

April 03, 2010, 06:13:00 AM
GOOD GRIEF!!!

" Dr. Conrad Murray -- Approach the Bench "
Posted Mar 26th 2010 7:30PM by TMZ Staff
[*GOD, WHO THE EFF CARES :!:  :?:  :!: ]

" Dr. Murray: Why Apologize? I Did Nothing Wrong "
Posted Mar 28th 2010 11:55AM by TMZ Staff
[*Just GRRRRRRRRRRR ALL THE WAY on this one :x  :evil:  :twisted: ]

" Conrad Murray - Michael Was Alive at UCLA "
Posted Mar 30th 2010 9:00AM by TMZ Staff
[*I ONLY liked this one for OTHER, STRICTLY NON-MURRAY related "connotations" ;)  :P  :D ]

" MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray "
Posted Mar 31st 2010 1:00AM by TMZ Staff
[*Now this one, or rather "the act" itself I understand & empathise with thoroughly :( ]

" Dr. Conrad Murray: 'I'm Hanging On by a Thread' "
Posted Apr 1st 2010 2:32PM by TMZ Staff
[*Try as I might, I just CANNOT muster any sympathy or whazzit for him on this! :oops: ]

" Dr. Conrad Murray -- On the Run "
Posted Apr 2nd 2010 2:56PM by TMZ Staff
[WTF :!:  :?:  :!: ]

***Whether they are "in the know" or not (or to whatever extent they are!)/Whoever is really behind their posts/Whatever is the main goal(s)/'target(s), I find that most TMZ stuff gets on my nerves MAJOR BIG time MOST OFTEN!!!

I THINK I'M ON THE VERY BRINK OF SERIOUSLY OVERDOSING ON THE RECENT INFLUX OF ALL "DR.CM-isms" HERE! (worried)
[GAG-CHOKE-SPUTTER-GASP-GAG!!!]

Now before you take off my head off along the lines of: "he's just the fall guy, scape goat"/"he's merely a pawn; 'an actor' doing his job"/"TMZ is 'in' on this"/"TMZ is just trying to do a number with our heads, despite being clueless themselves/"Just try BeLIEving harder" etc etc etc, please, I think I've both read & heard quite a few of those lines. I just don't "get" how I feel towards him (the weird sense of ??? 'antagonism', that is), despite the 'logistics' behind it too :?  :roll:  :arrow:

But I would still very much like to know whether I am alone in this. I mean, this INTENSE, mundane & almost 'senseless' dislike & disdain for the ???...ah..."jack-of-all-trades 'good' Doctor" here...
:?:  :!:  :?:  :?  :!:  :?:  :!: I would very much appreciate your thoughts; help me "rationalise" this one PLEASE. I REALLY am sorry to be a 'dampener' on your high spirits/the 'oddball'  here. Thanks for listening to me rant & vent in my loony-loopy fashion. Here's hoping your sense of humour & general good nature/vibes will rub off on me on this one too! :)

So, while our 'resourceful' Doc is busy revving up for his upcoming 'court drama', I shall be trying to practice & exercise on my much-needed & sorry state of 'meditational' skills too  :P  :oops:  :D

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

April 03, 2010, 06:15:55 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Murray is probably on the phone with Mike!!! :lol:
Or with Uri, trying to trick him into an escape act for next week's show  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

April 03, 2010, 08:11:02 AM
I saw this photo of the doc  on another site  with a caption that read....Lies run sprints but the troot runs marathons.......I'm sure Mike said that about his 2005 court case. Could this be the clue here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 08:16:27 AM
Purelove : VERY INTERESTING!!

Do : Yes, it does seem a bit odd that CM can just wander around like that. If some crazy MJ-fan spots him I assume he would have to run pretty fast to get away! - But then again, he has very long legs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

April 03, 2010, 09:19:03 AM
A little off topic but...

Has he lost weight!? I think his stomach looks flatter in that white shirt than in the black one. Usually it's the other way around (black makes you look thinner).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--

April 03, 2010, 11:39:18 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Dr Murray is being paid for these photos.. its pretty obvious all of them are staged.

I would say so as well. It is just for PR and nothing more. Same went for Tiger!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

April 03, 2010, 12:19:50 PM
WOW MURRAY...

Why does he keep changing his direction? In some photos he's running along the beach, in others he's running away from it.  :roll:
I agree with dancingthedream, these are staged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

April 03, 2010, 02:31:17 PM
C.M HAS LOST SOME WEIGHT N LOOKING VERY TENSED UP.....HE IS WORRYING ABOUT SOMETHING..DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON MONDAY... WHAT IF HE GETS CONVICTED :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 05:33:36 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Tina K."
I wonder if Ben took these pics of him running, He took the pics on Forest Lawn.The famous ambulance papz. I just saw the pics on TMZ, and yes, its National Photo Group, aka Ben ambulance papz :mrgreen:

Yup, there's the National Photo Group again.

So who are exactly these poeple the "National Photo Group "??It seems only them are following this man?? :shock:  :lol:  :lol:   How come no one else happens to snap a picture of CM??No one else seems to recognize him...no one around with a cell phone...It doesn't make any sense :shock:
It all makes perfect sense.  It is the hoax.  Natl photo group took pics of Michael in the ambulance, Murray at forrest lawn, Murray at the airport, and Murray on the beach.  They are the only ones who are able to get this close and to get all the info about Michael and Murray because they are being paid to do this.  By Whom? You ask...  Michael and the Jackson's of course.  
If Murray was really out in public all of the time, like it shows that he is.  He would be a dead man.  Anyone who loved Michael would not rest until justice was served, one way or the other.  I am kinda starting to believe that Michael is keeping Murray safe until he is ready to come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 05:53:40 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Tina K."
I wonder if Ben took these pics of him running, He took the pics on Forest Lawn.The famous ambulance papz. I just saw the pics on TMZ, and yes, its National Photo Group, aka Ben ambulance papz :mrgreen:

Yup, there's the National Photo Group again.

So who are exactly these poeple the "National Photo Group "??It seems only them are following this man?? :shock:  :lol:  :lol:   How come no one else happens to snap a picture of CM??No one else seems to recognize him...no one around with a cell phone...It doesn't make any sense :shock:
It all makes perfect sense.  It is the hoax.  Natl photo group took pics of Michael in the ambulance, Murray at forrest lawn, Murray at the airport, and Murray on the beach.  They are the only ones who are able to get this close and to get all the info about Michael and Murray because they are being paid to do this.  By Whom? You ask...  Michael and the Jackson's of course.  
If Murray was really out in public all of the time, like it shows that he is.  He would be a dead man.  Anyone who loved Michael would not rest until justice was served, one way or the other.  I am kinda starting to believe that Michael is keeping Murray safe until he is ready to come back.

When I said it didn't make sense I was implying that this could only be a hoax...I agree with you totally! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 06:03:56 PM
Quote from: "trisha"
C.M HAS LOST SOME WEIGHT N LOOKING VERY TENSED UP.....HE IS WORRYING ABOUT SOMETHING..DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON MONDAY... WHAT IF HE GETS CONVICTED :(

He wont get convicted on Monday, honey...   it will be a very loooong and drawn out trial.. will take months and months.. possibly years for this one to end.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 11:24:39 PM
Why it look like this dude is posing for a commercial running on the beach all care free.  What the heck?  How can he make it through the airport without somebody going off on him?  No MJ fans around the airport at the time I guess.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 04, 2010, 02:38:24 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Why it look like this dude is posing for a commercial running on the beach all care free.  What the heck?  How can he make it through the airport without somebody going off on him?  No MJ fans around the airport at the time I guess.

Maybe these photos were taken before everything began (the hoax), when nobody knew who was Murray. Because in general there not only one paparazzi following this kind of persons, there should have been much more and it would have inevitably attracted people's attention around. Same thing for the beach shooting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Tina K.

April 04, 2010, 03:40:57 PM
It all makes perfect sense. It is the hoax. Natl photo group took pics of Michael in the ambulance, Murray at forrest lawn, Murray at the airport, and Murray on the beach. They are the only ones who are able to get this close and to get all the info about Michael and Murray because they are being paid to do this. By Whom? You ask... Michael and the Jackson's of course.
If Murray was really out in public all of the time, like it shows that he is. He would be a dead man. Anyone who loved Michael would not rest until justice was served, one way or the other. I am kinda starting to believe that Michael is keeping Murray safe until he is ready to come back.

I agree 100 % !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions