topsecretgirl

How the Jackson family tried to help Michael
April 02, 2010, 05:32:32 PM
Interview with Janet Jackson by Oprah Winfrey.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

I was just about to start a topic on this. ! I sat and watched this entire interview (and I plan on going back to review it) But you know what.........I get sooooo angry at Ophra because she spent quite a bit of minutes interviewing Janet about  MJ I was like dam!~Go ahead and discuss the movie.

For some reason it seems that they are trying to convince or (based on Ophrah's behavior)people that MJ was this TOTAL DRUGGIE!! I could not believe when Tyler stepped in! Speaking on Janet's behalf!! I was like WoW!!

Tyler kept saying the Jackson's tried really really hard to help MJ and Ophrah was like "Yeah but its not that easy when you have money and power like MJ" I guess the Jacksons' have been getting negative comments regarding MJ's supposed drug addiction?

Like Ophrah just kept pushing the drug issue which totally pissed me off!! :evil: I mean maybe I am in denial but I just dont' see MJ as this Crazy Desperate Druggie! I just don't! Your thoughts on this?

Has anyone picked up on Janet's behavior in this interview it was kinda hard for me to analyze her in this one. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Victor

sheee is soo cute :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

thanks so much for that posting

i was really searching her face she is not telling the whole truth, i think she gave up on mike, why didnt she help him, why did she walk out,

oprah i think was very strong on this, you could see that she had been there and done that and by contrast you tell that she fell short.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

Is it possible for someone to post the entire interview? I would like to see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

on the topic of oprah.....i felt upset at the fact that she did that interview with micheal at neverland........and was all buddy buddy.......then she interviewed lisa marie presley,at a later date......and i was gutted at lisa being so disloyal...and oprah .......on her side......it just shows that you wear the hat to fit at the time...so insincere.........this is of course only my opinion on things.......xxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't believe Janet would be the one to betray Michael.   But she has been voicing these same or similar sentiments every time she's asked about Michael.  This is a bit distressing to me since she says they were so close as children. A family's dirty laundry would be better served being aired out at home.  Keep your family's personal business out of the streets.  Before long we'll be seeing headlines again screaming Michael was a druggie who died because he just couldn't say no.  Way to go Janet. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

First the family didn't know about the drugs, then they intervened, then they didn't, then they saw it coming, etc.
I really don't believe the intervention Janet keeps talking about.  I remember in the first interview she gave with Roberts, she looked away when she mentioned it.  To me it looked like she was lying then.  This time she didn't hesitate as much.  The same when asked where she was when she received the news about Michael.  The first time she said she was in New York, when we all read that she was on location in Atlanta.  This time she said she was at home in New York, but she seemed to hesitate with the New York part, as if she had to think about what she had said before.  
But what really stood out to me was said she said that she could always cry on cue, even as a child.  Seems to me that the memorial and burial were major cues, yet I saw no tears.  
I love Janet, but I do believe she is not quite honest .  Besides that interview was as scripted as the one she gave on one of the morning shows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I can't believe Janet would be the one to betray Michael.   But she has been voicing these same or similar sentiments every time she's asked about Michael.  This is a bit distressing to me since she says they were so close as children. A family's dirty laundry would be better served being aired out at home.  Keep your family's personal business out of the streets.  Before long we'll be seeing headlines again screaming Michael was a druggie who died because he just couldn't say no.  Way to go Janet. :?

Although I see where you are coming from, substance (prescribed or illegal) use/abuse is an important issue that NEEDS to be talked about.  Education and creating awareness about this problem is key in helping others avoid or defeat this epidemic.  I am proud of her for speaking out, and I hope that she will inspire and encourage other families who have loved ones dealing with this issue.  There is a lot of shame attached to this problem.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Zen

OK, so if you remember when Oprah interviewed Michael Jackson, she said during
commercial break, Michael told her more, and she would not divulge this information.
Then, Michael Flately says on recent interview, that there were things about Michael
he (M.F.) would take to his grave.  
So, I think Michael talks more and nobody wants to tell what he says?   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is a time and place for every and anything.  However I would think that 3 days before the trial is due to commence to save Murray's black ass just is not it.  She should shut up now and if she still sees a need to get it out there that bad, talk later. :roll: But for heavens sake don't be the one to  give Murray's side the perfect defense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Now I truly understand why besides the obvious that Michael looked so out of place when you see him at those family gatherings.  You hardly ever see your family and when you do they gang up on you to intervene. Make you the center of a session.  WOW.  If they were so interested in intervening they would have taken it to him instead of wait until he comes over to just chill and have some family time.  I mean he would have hardly had much time to get over there then when he does, BAM! :evil:   I don't like it.  Doesn't sound family like.  At least make an appointment and call it a therapy session, not throw one on him when he's there to try to  get away from  the madness.  Geez if he was druggin, I'm sure once he left them he would definitely need one.   That's just not the way to do it.  Was there any where he could go to just be himself, except by himself???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

What about med test Michael went through to be allowed touring and get insurance? He was examined for 3-4 hours as Jermain said and we know from investigation report and other people? According to report Michael was absolutyely healthy and test results clean. If he would have been drug addict and abuser on daily basis, that wouyld appear in his blood test. Moreover, there is no way Michael would have normal internal organs abusing medications for years!
 My relative recently was diagnosed with Parkinson Syndrome because she has been abusing for years painkiller medication only. Doctors described the follolwing: first of all drug caused kedney dysfunction that led to liver dysfunction then because blood was not be properly cleared up by liver it led to brain cells atrophy and that led to Parkinsonism. She has been taking 1 kind of painkiller for many years, may be 15-20
How come Michael who "has been abusing many types of painkillers and med. for incomnia" since the time he got fire on Pepsi Commercial and remained absolutely healthy!  :shock:   Is Michael's organs made of iron or what? Or all this is BS and exaggeration!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I think he has had a couple or several different periods of his life when he was self-medicating. (We know fall 1993 for sure).  In 2001, he clearly seemed to be using substances and over-medicating to me.  I think these instances could very well be the times the family speaks of when discussing his drug issues.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
There is a time and place for every and anything. However I would think that 3 days before the trial is due to commence to save Murray's black ass just is not it. She should shut up now and if she still sees a need to get it out there that bad, talk later. :roll: But for heavens sake don't be the one to give Murray's side the perfect defense.

what is this? what does it mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions