Thanks soo much for sharing this with us! :D This is why I always thank God for him because he is such a beautiful soul :P and many people didn't understand and just wanted to break him down :( . He is just the best I love how often he spoke on God :D. Bless his heart I love You Michael and I can't wait for you to comeback :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Oh, that was beautiful .. reading about his faith in God, love for children, animals etc..
Thank you for sharing :D

And especially pic of him praying is beautiful, made me cry :cry:

I love you so much Michael.. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God bless you from the bottom of my heart for posting this lovely post.  Praise God for giving the whole earth such a gift like MJ.  I know that my Father in Heaven is watching over and protecting MJ! May God bless each one of you for all your love.  MJ, I love you more than words can say.  I love you with everything that God has given me.  God bless!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

thank u so much for sharing the wonderful site. it makes me sad but at the same time i'm happy to know more about the spiritual side of Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
While i was exploring another link i found this web page. It is absolutely one of the most awesome pages i have ever found about Michael. When you have a bit of time to read it is so worth it. Make sure you watch the video close to the bottom with the gospel singers. It blew me away!! I had church setting right here praising God for wrapping his arms around Michael.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We love you Michael. We miss you. See you Soon. ooO(we hope)Ooo
Thanks so much for posting this page.  I wish the whole world could read this.  It was a blessing to me.  I remember seeing Andre in concert over 30 years ago.  The testimonies of Michael's extraordinary faith I had read in different publications but it is wonderful to have them all together on this site.  Maybe I will give this link to the U-tube pastor who is so critical of Mike.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All throughout my life i have struggled with religion.

My family are NOT religious...  but i have always felt a spiritual pull.. which was hard when i was younger as my father is very anti the church and i had to hide my feelings and thoughts.. i had a lot of questions and i have read everything going on God and the religion.

I am Christian..  but still have questions and have struggled to understand or get near to God.

MICHAEL has brought me closer to God...   and throughout this whole process since June 25th i have learnt through Michael and now understand a lot more.  I thank him for that.  He makes it easier to understand.

i think this is why i have always been a Michael jackson fan...  even though i didnt realise this at the time, throughout all those years...  i love Michael because of who he is and because of his closeness to God and his faith.

i hope i make sense with this post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "angel"
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
While i was exploring another link i found this web page. It is absolutely one of the most awesome pages i have ever found about Michael. When you have a bit of time to read it is so worth it. Make sure you watch the video close to the bottom with the gospel singers. It blew me away!! I had church setting right here praising God for wrapping his arms around Michael.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We love you Michael. We miss you. See you Soon. ooO(we hope)Ooo
Thanks so much for posting this page.  I wish the whole world could read this.  It was a blessing to me.  I remember seeing Andre in concert over 30 years ago.  The testimonies of Michael's extraordinary faith I had read in different publications but it is wonderful to have them all together on this site.  Maybe I will give this link to the U-tube pastor who is so critical of Mike.  :)

Ditto @ Angel. :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

RK

I was visitting another site a few nights ago and there was a post regarding Michael meeting with Andre Crouch and his wife Sandra. I think this was about three weeks before the 25th June. They met for lunch to discuss the gospel choir parts for TII and while they were sharing, Andre and his wife prayed with MJ and led him through the prayer to accept Christ into his life and be born again. I know MJ has always had faith and loved the Lord, but this just caused my heart to be overwhelmed at the goodness and mercy of God. This is not about MJ reaching out to serve and honour God, but  rather God reaching down to touch and minister to him. I am being reminded at how faithful God is.  And how perfect  His timing is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am also reminded that WE are not responsible to figure out what happened to Michael.  We can search for the TRUTH, and do our best to advocate for the TRUTH and justice (as opposed to theories, speculations, and wishful thinking), but the fact of the matter is, God is in control.  We can let this burden go, and give it to God.  He is faithful and will reveal the truth in his perfect timing.  We can rest easy in that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

RK

Isaiah 26 3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions