Quote from: "paula-c"
LadyMedic, this blog is not mine, you post to know if someone can get us to all doubts, I'm no doctor. But not to be a doctor tell me that all these reports, the paramedics as the autopsy are full of errors and contradictions. ;)
Ah! I'm sorry, I thought it was yours. But the writer seems confused about what they're writing about. But everything I've seen from the medics so far has seemed very legit.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
'Michael Was Resuscitated After Cardiac Arrest'

I agree.  This supports the preparation for a return.  It already has put thoughts in non-believers minds that MJ could still possibly be alive :!:  :!:

All these news reports are fake and are only being released to keep up with the hoax.  It seems real, but it's all bullshit :!:  :!:  :!:

These are my thoughts about any new article released in the press.  It's all part of this wonderful "adventure".  Keep the faith and trust in GOD.  As always. with L.O.V.E xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

LadyMedic , it seems strange that if the 911 call took place at 12:21 in the image of the oximeter was another hour before I could look 11:51?.... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "paula-c"
LadyMedic , it seems strange that if the 911 call took place at 12:21 in the image of the oximeter was another hour before I could look 11:51?.... ;)
That's not the pulse ox.
And you have to manually set the time on the monitors. It's not automatic. Honest to God, when I checked my monitor yesterday and checked the defib, the time was an hour off. I did it at 9:10-ish and it said 8 something when it printed out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LadyMedic"
Quote from: "Heatherette"
Why is Joe coming out with this information now?!...Okay they resuscitated him after an hour, so what happened next?! I'm no doctor nor do I have any kind of medical background...but how is it possible to resuscitate someone an hour after they supposedly had an heart attack caused by an anesthetic drug?! Think about it, propofol knocks you completely out and causes respiratory problems, that's why doctors use breathing devices cause the drug impairs breathing. So how could they have revived him especially when Murray initially didn't tell them what he had given MJ?..Don't they have to use some type of other drug to wake someone up after they took an anesthetic drug? And how does the EMT"s know he had an heart attack? Cause it could have been respiratory failure or whatever the term is. Ay yai yai I have a freakin headache. Lies lies and more stupid lies. These Jackson's are starting to really piss me off! I don't know what's going on but none of it makes any sense. :twisted:
He did not have a heart attack. The paramedics never said he had a heart attack. No medical personnel ever said he had a heart attack.

Well according to these articles, he died of a heart attack. I know the day he "died", I kept hearing heart attack or either cardiac arrest and correct me if I'm wrong but I thought heart attack was another word for cardiac arrest. So I know I wasn't living in La La Land at the time, cause I know what I heard...Read the following articles:

Heart Attack (a.k.a cardiac arrest)
Cardiac Arrest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why is Joe coming out with this information now?!...Okay they resuscitated him after an hour, so what happened next?! I'm no doctor nor do I have any kind of medical background...but how is it possible to resuscitate someone an hour after they supposedly had an heart attack caused by an anesthetic drug?! Think about it, propofol knocks you completely out and causes respiratory problems, that's why doctors use breathing devices cause the drug impairs breathing. So how could they have revived him especially when Murray initially didn't tell them what he had given MJ?..Don't they have to use some type of other drug to wake someone up after they took an anesthetic drug? And how does the EMT"s know he had an heart attack? Cause it could have been respiratory failure or whatever the term is. Ay yai yai I have a freakin headache. Lies lies and more stupid lies. These Jackson's are starting to really piss me off! I don't know what's going on but none of it makes any sense. :twisted:
He did not have a heart attack. The paramedics never said he had a heart attack. No medical personnel ever said he had a heart attack.

Well according to these articles, he died of a heart attack. I know the day he "died", I kept hearing heart attack or either cardiac arrest and correct me if I'm wrong but I thought heart attack was another word for cardiac arrest. So I know I wasn't living in La La Land at the time, cause I know what I heard...Read the following articles:

Cardiac Arrest
You are actually wrong. Cardiac arrest and heart attack are two different things. Cardiac arrest is what everyone will experience. When you die, regardless of what it is from, you are in cardiac arrest. So someone who dies from organ failure, a gun shot, a car accident, suffocating, drowning, etc, they ALL go into cardiac arrest. You can go into cardiac arrest as the result of a heart attack, but not the other way around.

A heart attack is when a vessel is the heart becomes blocked (usually from atherosclerosis) and it causes part of the heart tissue to die. Some people can have heart attacks and never even know because it was so minute. Depending on where the heart attack is and many other factors, the patient could die very quickly. (Like in the movies when they grasp their chest and drop dead. It really can and does happen).

Cardiac arrest is cessation of the heart beating. So literally everyone who dies is in cardiac arrest. When the newspapers post "he died of cardiac arrest", that's about as broad as you can get. You're looking at WHY they went into cardiac arrest. It's a pet peeve of mine 1) when newspapers post that someone died of a heart attack when it had nothing to do with the heart or 2) they say someone died of a cardiac arrest... because EVERYONE who dies is in cardiac arrest.

Does that make sense?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Cardiac Arrest
You are actually wrong. Cardiac arrest and heart attack are two different things. Cardiac arrest is what everyone will experience. When you die, regardless of what it is from, you are in cardiac arrest. So someone who dies from organ failure, a gun shot, a car accident, suffocating, drowning, etc, they ALL go into cardiac arrest. You can go into cardiac arrest as the result of a heart attack, but not the other way around.

A heart attack is when a vessel is the heart becomes blocked (usually from atherosclerosis) and it causes part of the heart tissue to die. Some people can have heart attacks and never even know because it was so minute. Depending on where the heart attack is and many other factors, the patient could die very quickly. (Like in the movies when they grasp their chest and drop dead. It really can and does happen).

Cardiac arrest is cessation of the heart beating. So literally everyone who dies is in cardiac arrest. When the newspapers post "he died of cardiac arrest", that's about as broad as you can get. You're looking at WHY they went into cardiac arrest. It's a pet peeve of mine 1) when newspapers post that someone died of a heart attack when it had nothing to do with the heart or 2) they say someone died of a cardiac arrest... because EVERYONE who dies is in cardiac arrest.

Does that make sense?

Thanks for clearing that up for me. So why didn't they just say he died instead of getting all fancy with the wording? Were they trying to confuse the public or something? Cause I've been going around thinking that the official story was that he had a heart attack, which didn't make any sense to me...Are you in the medical profession? Cause I've noticed the 'medic' in your username. If so...What's up doc?! Glad to have your expertise.   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Cardiac Arrest

Does that make sense?

Thanks for clearing that up for me. So why didn't they just say he died instead of getting all fancy with the wording? Were they trying to confuse the public or something? Cause I've been going around thinking that the official story was that he had a heart attack, which didn't make any sense to me...Are you in the medical profession? Cause I've noticed the 'medic' in your username. If so...What's up doc?! Glad to have your expertise.   :D
Haha, I'm just a paramedic. And the news always does that. Like you, many people do not realize the difference between a heart attack and cardiac arrest. I suppose they just assume they both have something to do with the heart, so they're one in the same. I see it ALL the time in the news. Headlines say "...dies of cardiac arrest" - duh!! It's unfortunately common and doesn't help the public learn the difference.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

LadyMedic , please could give his opinion of the report of the paramedics. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Cardiac Arrest

Does that make sense?

Haha, I'm just a paramedic. And the news always does that. Like you, many people do not realize the difference between a heart attack and cardiac arrest. I suppose they just assume they both have something to do with the heart, so they're one in the same. I see it ALL the time in the news. Headlines say "...dies of cardiac arrest" - duh!! It's unfortunately common and doesn't help the public learn the difference.  :)

LOL...Yeah, it doesn't help at all, especially when they are throwing around the word heart attack when there not the same. Thanks again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions