Stephanie Mills Talks Of Michael Jackson
April 03, 2010, 01:37:35 PM
Cute interview on how she thought she was going to be Mrs. Michael Jackson. Question...Did they or didn't they do you know what?  :o Cause she did stay over, cooked for him and did his laundry...Ah sukie sukie nah!...

Go to 3:18

[youtube:et20mb6p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJjud181Dx8[/youtube:et20mb6p]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Stephanie Mills Talks Of Michael Jackson
April 03, 2010, 02:16:37 PM
Quote from: "Heatherette"
Cute interview on how she thought she was going to be Mrs. Michael Jackson. Question...Did they or didn't they do you know what?  :o Cause she did stay over, cooked for him and did his laundry...Ah sukie sukie nah!...

[youtube:1gdtl2vt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJjud181Dx8[/youtube:1gdtl2vt]
I don't think they did i heard his first time was to some teresa girl in his truck in the thriller era, i think stephanie and him had a thing and it cud have gone far but it didnt amount to much remember when michael dated her i dont think he was to comfortable in his skin yet and i doubt sex was on his mind at that time  lol imo his first time having sex was between the thriller to the bad era and if not then LMP was his first :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

April 03, 2010, 02:18:21 PM
You know what to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 04:09:10 PM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"

[youtube:3cqmuu1y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJjud181Dx8[/youtube:3cqmuu1y]
I don't think they did i heard his first time was to some teresa girl in his truck in the thriller era, i think stephanie and him had a thing and it cud have gone far but it didnt amount to much remember when michael dated her i dont think he was to comfortable in his skin yet and i doubt sex was on his mind at that time  lol imo his first time having sex was between the thriller to the bad era and if not then LMP was his first :)

Well none of us really know when the first time he had sex. I thought he done it later on in his life too, until I discovered this video. Stephanie sure does implies they did. Why else would she be spending night's, cooking and cleaning for him? So who knows, maybe, maybe not. Juicy story nonetheless
 :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 04:14:00 PM
Quote from: "Working Hard"
You know what to do.

Huh? I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. I know what to do what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

April 03, 2010, 04:51:25 PM
:D  :lol: ohh getting jealous  ;) Stephanie looks great!  :)  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 05:38:25 PM

[youtube:1nacot5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJjud181Dx8[/youtube:1nacot5k]

Well none of us really know when the first time he had sex. I thought he done it later on in his life too, until I discovered this video. Stephanie sure does implies they did. Why else would she be spending night's, cooking and cleaning for him? So who knows, maybe, maybe not. Juicy story nonetheless
that doesnt mean anything tho lol i slept over my bfs plenty before we were even having sex so it doesnt mean they were doing it lol, but from what i heard he lost it mid thriller to bad era but your right noone really knows. i was just thinking at the time he was dating her he was young and thats was round a time were he wasnt very comfortable with himself yet wasnt that also around a time were he was going thru puberty and breaking out? or i cud be wrong dont remember but he seemed very quiet and shy at the time were as the thriller and bad era he was more confident and seemed more comfortable in his skin and stuff so who knows, maybe were wrong and mj was a secret freak who knows haha :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

April 04, 2010, 01:11:55 PM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
:D  :lol: ohh getting jealous  ;) Stephanie looks great!  :)  :lol:

Yeah, she's 53 and looks Fabulous for her age! It would have been great if they did hook up cause she really kept herself together.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 01:25:14 PM

[youtube:135sbpbh]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJjud181Dx8[/youtube:135sbpbh]

that doesnt mean anything tho lol i slept over my bfs plenty before we were even having sex so it doesnt mean they were doing it lol, but from what i heard he lost it mid thriller to bad era but your right noone really knows. i was just thinking at the time he was dating her he was young and thats was round a time were he wasnt very comfortable with himself yet wasnt that also around a time were he was going thru puberty and breaking out? or i cud be wrong dont remember but he seemed very quiet and shy at the time were as the thriller and bad era he was more confident and seemed more comfortable in his skin and stuff so who knows, maybe were wrong and mj was a secret freak who knows haha :D

:lol: Yup, Michael's very mysterious indeed and he's a gentleman so he doesn't spill dirt on any of his lady friends. By the way...I forgot to ask, who is this Teresa chick? And where did you get that info. Was it from a tellall book? Cause I don't trust those.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions