sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: @JackieJackson5
January 01, 2013, 05:33:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@JackieJackson5

"#BestMemories2012 being on stage with my brothers again and especially feeling MJ's presence in the house"

3:33 PM - 31 Dec 12

Yes Michael's spirit because he is dead!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

January 01, 2013, 06:32:59 PM
seeing how some are down and others trying to talk them back up and then we get news of a new event and here we go again . had to laugh, cause it made me think of this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlA-z0du1Pg[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 01, 2013, 07:07:26 PM
seeing how some are down and others trying to talk them back up and then we get news of a new event and here we go again . had to laugh, cause it made me think of this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlA-z0du1Pg[/youtube]

What new event are you talking about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

January 01, 2013, 07:18:31 PM
the memorial thing jackie posted ( i think  :-[ did i get that wrong?)  :thjajaja121: i have been yo yo'd way to many times i guess .  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 01, 2013, 07:50:56 PM

@JackieJackson5

"#BestMemories2012 being on stage with my brothers again and especially feeling MJ's presence in the house"

3:33 PM - 31 Dec 12

This is not the first time Jackie says a such thing !

“This is a dream coming true,” said Jackie Jackson speaking of the tour. “I can’t believe this is finally happening. There’s nothing like having all the brothers on stage at the same time. This will be exciting for our fans around the world– and I know at each concert, MJ’s spirit will be in the house with us.”

One last thing , if you go to  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you'll hear the song that Michael and Jackie wrote together . I mean why " Can you feel it " and not any other song ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions