Re: Michael said goodbye
December 05, 2009, 11:47:31 PM
What can I add to great comments like this ? :)
I'm part of the ones who believe that if he comes backs, it wouldn't be that bad for him.
Of course there would be some haters, of course there  would be tabloids that would enjoy trash him again (even when he's "dead" to the world they keep on doing it). You can do all the incredible,thoughful, and kind things you want to, they will always find a way to trash you, whatever you do. But there would be so many more people on his side... supporting him... I hope that Michael feels it too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

December 06, 2009, 04:36:46 PM
what is there left to say he was here one day and gone the next i refuse to believe he has left this world only on the facts that i know he was preparing for a tour here in london and bam he was gone,was he ill was he well i believe this was all pre planned from the moment he thought lets annouce a tour despite the fact he was out the limelight for some time after the trial that would get people talking and shoot him back into the spot light? circulate illness and drug addiction stories so death could be blamed on that? the greastest entertainer that ever lived never even got an oficial death announcement from the hospital and from that moment on i knew it wasnt right non of it was  i had tickets to the concerts and the money wasnt even an issue i just wanted the man,so much so that i cant even step foot in the 02 ever again no matter who is preforming there,i believe these concerts were goin to be his last before he went into retirement he wanted to give his kids a show and show them who he really was,i want to believe hes gone for good but i cant because of all the inconsistences in the story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 06, 2009, 04:44:18 PM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
The world treated him so badly, why would he want that again at the age of 51?  Even the interview with Dr. Klein he said the last time Michael was there, he went around and said "goodbye" to everyone in the office, which he had never done before.  I think Michael has had enough of the lime-light.  God only knows he doesn't need the money or the torture they put him through.  I am older also, and I think you reach a point where other things are much more important.  I think Michael has reached that point.

I think the same like you do, you are absolutely right with this! Of course ALL of us wishes that he will return, but i think he also deserves to rest - if this is his choice...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

......................... /´ /)
......................../¯ ..//
......................./... .//
....................../¯ ..//
...................../... ./ /
............./´¯/\' ...\'/´¯`•¸
........../\'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\\
........(\'(....(...(....... ,~/\'...\')
.........\\.......... ..... ..\\/..../
..........\\...\\.... ..... . _.•´
............\\....... ..... ..(
..............\\..... ..... ...\\
FUCK OFF ALL MJ HATERS!!!

December 06, 2009, 05:31:27 PM
You know for some reason I keep going back to that statement that Cassandra said weeks ago that was suppose to be from Michael about how everyone would get the chance to have a front row seat to see him. Isn't that what we had with the movie TII?  I know its not the same as in person, but he knew that could never happen that we all could get a front row seat at a concert !!!!  May be the reason for the movie.  I think Michael was always thinking of us, and will continue to do so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 06:18:12 PM
After reading this post it hurts but i have to say this. I don't know if Michael will come back or not because that rests in Michael's hands right now. I feel that he will come back because i just don't feel like he's going to just leave us like this not his fans that he adored so much and his kids and family.(even though he could be seeing them a lot)I just feel in my heart that when i look up in the end of the day so much stuff is pointing to him making a come back and him and music i don't think it's possible for him to just stay down and not do anything with music it's what he's about.I thank you for expressing how you feel because it's your feeling but i just wanna put out there that i feel he might make a comeback he probably won't perform but i feel he's coming back just to let us know he's here and back and will be with us until the end. This is how i feel about this and i hope you guys comment i really wanna know what you think of my post only if you want to though :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Its her

December 18, 2009, 03:58:09 AM
This, I found very disturbing, but, everything about separation from someone you think you need to live is disturbing. I read every single letter of every single word in the movie credits a couple of days ago, online, and it appears that MJ thanked (and paid) people who did not work on this film, but previously on other creative efforts with him way back to "Thriller". :?  :cry: This felt like, sort of like retirement or severence pay....

The older I become, the more I realize I do not know anything about anything, even the person living in my own skin, so, I'm just hiding and watching to see if anything good CAN come out of this. I'm just sharing, to kind of use you all for a sounding board---not to scare you or encourage you to get your hopes way up there, as I would rather do, if I have any good thoughts at all...But, the only reason  someone would do this kind of honorary thanking persons from a 40 year run, is if there won't BE any other chance to be able to do it. This means, to my sorry frame of mind today, that MJ gave up thinking of doing ANY more films, OR ANY thing else, for that matter...which just tells SO much.  :shock: Michael Jackson deciding he was finished creating, even from a mentoring kind of effort, is WAY TOO strange for me to even touch in my head without feeling really :(  :?  really sick.
Boy, I'm finding I REALLY have to guard my mind these days, as NO word of explanation from him for almost six months is having a certain kind  :oops: of wear and tear on my emotions, and every day, online some new loser has some new warped  :x theory about his possible motives and once I've read it,  :shock: it's too late!  A woman last week, probably a former addict herself, as she was very knowledgeable --about addictions-- said that someone so fascinated with innocence would necessarily go nuts and get really bent as his own children grew out of physical childhood and into adolescence, and snowballing adulthood---something this type of guy would be so unable to handle, that he would CHOOSE to separate himself from it, so he never has to see it. I took offense  :evil: and filed her words under "Crap", until I decided to comfort myself and soak up some of MJ's own heart sounds from Dancing the Dream, TODAY. I realize it is poetry, and he wrote some of it in his 20's and 30's, but I don't see  :cry: how a person who wrote all of that dreamy hopeful stuff can EVER be happy living on this planet, ESPECIALLY after sticking it out here this long and beholding, in living color, things getting worse and worse, with now, as he says he sees, in the Rabbi Shmuley interviews,  he himself, eventually going down that road of physical decline...I don't even want to think about him attempting something drastic--like trying to reclaim some mileage on that pretty face of his. It's more dangerous, now, and he knows it. I LOVE him JUST as he is.  :D   If ANY thing in those interviews is true---and he's not just pulling the very fatherly acting, condescending Rabbi's leg, we are all in for some disappointment.  He did need to get out of it.  But the madness, ONLY. Not the music.  8-) Not the movies.  8-) Not the mutual affection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
It's just ALWAYS going to be too soon for us, SORRY. On second thoughts (alot of them), I on and off, and on and off, feel very immature and selfish,for even wishing him back, but, HE did this--HE whipped everyone into a following by some purposeful magic---No one can expect even the MOST mature and selfless person who appreciated ANYthing about HIM, to just say, "Oh..OK, then--BYE!"   :shock:  :roll: SSSSSHHEEESH. And I don't think he means to ask us to; he'd be a complete pig--and someone undeserving of our devotion if he was totally insensitive to the fact that some people (who have said they are) are taking his death really hard--- He's not doing that. He would have to be the Devil, looking that good and speaking so sweetly all these years, only to do that, eh?  ;) NAW.
I would never begrudge a desperate person his grasp for freedom. I GET it.  Sorry to be a downer. I don't know how to stop worrying about someone who NEVER "touches base with me".  It's not his fault--it is mine. I joined up with this hayride, when I KNOW better!  The unknown is the scariest rollercoaster ride of ALL.  Always.

Anyway, I won't end on the downside, after all!  :D I just remembered that the very last thing MJ EVER said or did, one of my MOST favorite things EVER, is, when, after THIS IS IT was all over and the LOGO feet danced out in the sparkling light, he(from some other place) starts laughing  :D  :lol: mischieviously--like he really IS just hiding, and can't help it that it's tickling  :lol: him that we can't find him under our noses. I hope I get to hear him laugh again, I mean, alive, new, one day. He was such a serious Doll...I hope he's still wants to be here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

__

December 25, 2009, 05:08:18 PM
I personally think he wont come back, i do believe that he's alive. I just think he's had enough of the lime-light and everything that comes with it. I just don't think he has it in him anymore, and i'm sure he's fully aware that. After all he has preformed for us for 45 years and i'm sure he always wanted to live that 'normal life' he never had so now is his chance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Just remember wherever Michael is, he still loves everyone of his fans. He really does.
Never forgot that.  

Inhale love,
exhale hate.

December 25, 2009, 05:33:36 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
So it is my turn to join those who think Michael is not coming back. As much as it is painful to think that we lost him or better say - lost a sight of him, I find strength and hope in thinking he’s free now. Free from the pressure and spotlight, free from idolizing love and irrational hatred, free from being haunted everywhere he goes, free from being larger than life and free to finally have a life. He gave all he could give, he was performing for over 40 years of his life, for most of his life he was the undisputed King of Pop, legend and superstar, he reached the heights no one ever reached before and he paid an enormous price for that. I truly believe he enjoyed this life as much as he could, doing what he loved most: creating, perfectionizing, helping other people, giving them hope, sense of awakening, taking them to the land of dreams and magic and speaking to their hearts. He really had it all… and he really made the world a better place.

I think the answer was in front of us all along, given by Michael himself. He said goodbye in March, I really think so now…

“I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. I just want to say these, these will be my final show performances in London. This is it, this is it and when I say “this is it” it really means this is it because erm…I’ll be, I’ll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is it, I mean, this is, this is the final curtain call okay? And, erm…I’ll see you in July and … I love you. I really do. You have to know that, I love you so much, really, from the bottom of my heart”.

And it explains so many things… The movie made ‘for the fans’ instead of R.I.P., Michael’s messages throughout the movie (heal the planet, it’s all for L.O.V.E. – the movie was made out of love as a final gift), TMZ knowing significantly before what was going on back on June 25, family and kids acting too calm (they obviously know Michael is alive and it was his decision to leave).

And he really thought of everyone: his family and children would be financially safe (as they come first), and his fans, ho come second, would hear the songs they wanted to hear and see him performing again, and not just some thousands of lucky ones who could go to the London shows, but millions of people around the world.

That is really the Final curtain for the King of Pop, who he is no more (he still is for the world though). 50 years… is a significant date and an appropriate time to start a new life. We probably would never know what his life would be like from now on... unless he changes his mind one day!

And this particular  hoax… in Dave Dave’s words  - is just a hoax, a necessary technical means to realize and formalize the plan. People may have different opinions on that. Some would find it ‘unnecessary’ (like Kenny Ortega), to some it would come as a 'surprise' (like to Michael’s brothers) and some may just refer to it as a ‘sad occasion’ (as Lionel Ritchie). But after all it was HIS decision, and he always did what he wanted. As for us... it's an adventure, a great adventure, isn't it? :)

JMHO...

I don't know if he left by choice or by force but I do feel just like you that he knew there would be no 0-2 concerts performed to a live audience.  I believe he knew something was coming down the pike and he would have to get away.  What that was, I don't know.  have my theories, but I'll leave them unsaid at this time.   Thanks for your post.  He is unbreakable.  I hope he is at least at peace where ever the journey has taken him.  He so deserves to be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 25, 2009, 05:38:13 PM
But what I wouldn't give to see him sing You Rock My World just one more time.  That is my jam.  Invincible, the baddest cd in the universe 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

December 25, 2009, 05:45:54 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
....  I hope he is at least at peace where ever the journey has taken him....  

and having the sweetest Christmas with his kids... I think one of the bodyguards mentioned he had someone special in his life in the last year or so. This could be another bogus story, but who knows  :lol:  I 100% agree, he so deserves it. A piece of happy life, not everyone wanting a piece of him! So if in the near future his children will mysteriously disappear (i.e. will be sent to some private school or else) that would be a good sign for us!

But what I wouldn't give to see him sing You Rock My World just one more time. That is my jam. Invincible, the baddest cd in the universe 8-)

KO said they had let the fans choose the songs online, it's amaing people didn't vote for Invincible, it's just perfection!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 25, 2009, 06:07:44 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
....  I hope he is at least at peace where ever the journey has taken him....  

and having the sweetest Christmas with his kids... I think one of the bodyguards mentioned he had someone special in his life in the last year or so. This could be another bogus story, but who knows  :lol:  I 100% agree, he so deserves it. A piece of happy life, not everyone wanting a piece of him! So if in the near future his children will mysteriously disappear (i.e. will be sent to some private school or else) that would be a good sign for us!

But what I wouldn't give to see him sing You Rock My World just one more time. That is my jam. Invincible, the baddest cd in the universe 8-)

KO said they had let the fans choose the songs online, it's amaing people didn't vote for Invincible, it's just perfection!  :o

Keep an eye out.  If they send them to Ascention Island, I would say, he told us so ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

December 25, 2009, 07:23:27 PM
Keep an eye out.  If they send them to Ascention Island, I would say, he told us so ;)  ;)

haha! i was thinking of Onetahi, but Ascension island sounds better, and they speak in English there too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 26, 2009, 08:23:34 AM
I too believe that Michael had had enough and just left his "entertainer" identity.  THAT Michael Jackson died.  Really, at his age, he wanted to retire.  I'm his age and I want to also.  Especially someone who couldn't leave his job at work.  His identity was with him all over the world.  No escape.  He couldn't even go get mail.  Look, he made music in advance... who knows what more...isn't is amazing the Wii has the Beatles on the game just after Michael "died"?  And that gives Michael more money to retire upon owning that music too.  He planned well.  I respect that and understand.  We love him, but who are we to ask him to keep giving to us when he gave us the musical foundation that played in the background to our lives throughout our whole life, and he made sure to keep more coming in the rest our our lives by planning ahead and making music for the future.  That is love.  But, we need to love him back and pray he can be happy without the adolation of our love and just exist (in self imposed exile) as one of us.  Unknown, but happy and safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

December 28, 2009, 11:02:51 PM
Quote from: "__"
I personally think he wont come back, i do believe that he's alive. I just think he's had enough of the lime-light and everything that comes with it. I just don't think he has it in him anymore, and i'm sure he's fully aware that. After all he has preformed for us for 45 years and i'm sure he always wanted to live that 'normal life' he never had so now is his chance.

?????????? :shock:  :shock:

Um.....NO. He was 50 not 85. AND, he's been waiting for ten years , I understand, to own his music, so that he can release new stuff, and quit starving Sony out, for trying to control and cheat him. That amazing boy isn't done, by a LONG shot. :lol:    :?  I know I feel differently today.  I was down the other day, after reading discouraging stuff.   :roll:  I'll try to keep up with the Faith! :D

Call me nuts, but the Black Tornado doesn't have to dance himself to death all over the globe to come back ! He just has to give those tootsies A whirl every now and then on film---to keep from rusting !!!!!! :D  :D  :D
First you sit down. Then you lay down. Then you Can't move any more. Then you die, bewildered and angry, becuz you thought you were just "taking it easy" in old age :o  and you rusted. We are NOT doing that.

:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

He's WAAAAAAAAY to young to "not have IT in him, any more"! (Don't EVER say that.)  If he retires now, he'll be kicking himself in the bootay  :x when he's 65, saying, "Man! WHAT was I  :oops: thinking?? I belong on stage!" 8-)  8-)  8-)  ;)  I had relatives which were a high wire act in the circus and they lasted until they were OLD.  MJ is a Magic man---he can do things no one can. 8-)  :lol:

AND...NO one does it like YOU.

Ordinary life SUCKS, Babycake ;) . If you want to know about it, call me up and I'll make it real for you, so you can quit wondering what you are missing. Silly man. If you need some rehab, I got the cure, too. Don't listen to that over the hill crap you hear alot at 50. That's just plain ol' king of the hill  wannabees trying to take your throne  (AS IF!)
If you got creaky joints, drink more H2O and TURN UP the VOLUME, to drown those noisy knee-bratts out! You know the spotlight LOVES you, baby. But,  :roll: NO PRESSURE. Just Come Back, please.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

December 29, 2009, 04:15:36 AM
I believe there is more to this,, If he wanted to be dead to the world then he would have left a
clean trail instead of a messy trail and everyone would of accepted his death and moved on.
But there a too many questions unanswered..

I just hope he is not in any danger and was not forced to do this against his will..

I guess we will wait and see what Jonellstar Big reveal will be...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions