Re: TMZ TODAY 4/4....MICHEAL KILLED HIMSELF
April 05, 2010, 05:29:15 AM
Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "Grace"
For all those still thinking that the prop-of-fool could have been the reason for MJ's disappearance, I am reposting this.

I bet you will join me in laughing.

A cat can take a one-time injection of up to 8 mg / kg (translating in a total body weight of 25 kg / 55 lbs that could be injected with the content of a 20 ml ampule containing 10 mg/ml of the drug (=200 mg)).

A cat can take a constant infusion of 0.1 - 0.8 mg/kg/min (translating into a 5 or 40 mg infusion per minute given MJ's body weight of 117 lbs / 50 kg thus an infusion duration of 40 or 5 minutes.

So if MJ was first injected with 25 mg, this would have been sufficient for putting a kitten of 3.1 kg / 6.9 lbs. to sleep. Injection of the remaining 175 mg in one shot would have been sufficient to put a dog of 21.9 kg / 48.2 lbs to sleep.

MJ was reported to have weighed 50 lbs. / 117 kg.  

(...)

i completely get your point. But what bout MJ s weight? 50 lbs would be round 20 kilos...and 117 kilos would be at least twice our MJ...well this i didnt get...sorry

it's just mixed up: 50 kilos/ 117 lbs...but i read 60 kilos/ 125 lbs. but still, the point is that the amount wouldn't have even put him to sleep, let go kill.

:mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

April 05, 2010, 05:38:26 AM
oh ok *feels dumb* lol

Thx!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
Hi guys,

I just found this article on a German website:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Google translator:

(Hgm) Michael Jackson's "doctor death" Dr. Conrad Murray has now put his defense in court open. He claims that the King of Pop had killed himself! Dr. Michael Murray had given only a very small dose of propofol (25mg), which was only enough for 5 to 10 minutes of anesthesia. But the music star also took other drugs, which resulted in a prolongation of anesthesia.

The next hour the doctor would be spent on Michael's side. Around noon, he left the room for two minutes to go to the bathroom and just during that time was Michael woke up and had almost 20ml propofol self administered through a drip - a massive overdose. Dr. Murray said, Jackson found with open eyes and dilated pupils on the bed and started immediately with a cardio-pulmonary resuscitation to. But the amount of propofol, the heart of the musician would have been completely halted. Michael should have been for some time-dependent propofol. Whether this version of Dr. Murray is believed? Michael's family is still based on murder.

Now the defending Michael Jackson in court physician Dr. Murray Kaliforien. MJ would have killed himself.

1. It reads Michael was a propofol addicted. This is not true because you cannot be addicted of this kind kind of drug!  :x
2. They found more than 45 ml in his system. The autopsy said it was the dosage for a "big surgery" (400 ml).
3. Besides, I read in another article hat Mike could neve have given himself the drug - he would have had to move and bent his knee to do so.

i'm german, the translation is fairly correct from the article, just funny wording. if anyone needs a thorough translation, lemme know. i can post it here then.

the whole thing with the 'eyes and mouth open' just don't fit in the picture here. as we all know (or anyone who had surgery), the first thing that happens is that you CANNOT keep your eyes open after administration and once they're closed, i don't think they'll open again when your heart stops while you sleep. the first and main effect from anaesthetics is that you CANNOT move a muscle anymore, THEN you go to sleep. then they say, the dosage was to put him out 'for only 5 or 10 minutes'. you're gonna administer such a powerful anaesthetic in such a little dose that it would only work for 5 minutes? plus the fact that mj was supposed to be at a rehearsal that afternoon? that don't make sense at all! unbelievable nonsense to me.

i have an old saying for what's going on from my american family: if you throw enough sh!t against the wall, some of it has got to stick.
seems like it all came down so far, so they keep tryin'.

that's what this is... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

April 05, 2010, 05:56:27 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
Agree with u jecilovesmichael, IMO this story is a perfect defense for Murray considering the possibility if Michael is not going to come back, it's very possible that during the trial they will find Michael' s fingerprints on the  bottle and that will "confirm" that Michael selfinjected propofol and murray is not guilty. thus Michael will not have to come back and prove Murray's innocense, however it's just my theory, and the way how i see it, this is considered only if Michael doesnt want to come back.

you didn't seriously think that murray would go to jail, did you?   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

MashMike

April 05, 2010, 05:59:43 AM
i personally dont think that he will go to jail, absolutely not, i think that he will be justified, i'm almost sure  :) i was just considering the possibility IF he goes to jail :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

the arabian nights

April 05, 2010, 06:37:32 AM
so if he gets off that will be it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

April 05, 2010, 06:58:42 AM
Just for arguements sake, let's assume for a minute Murray is speaking the truth. Ofcourse on one hand he is the main suspect, but on the other hand he was also the main witness.

- First of all, according to Murray he did not give the lethal dose of propofol but SOMEONE ELSE did.

- What is the chance that Michael would wake up exactly the minute Murray left the room (for just 2 minutes)? That chance is very small. So most likely: Michael did not wake up when Murray left.

- IF it is possible for Michael to have self-administered the propofol, what is the chance Michael would immediately after waking up administer such a huge dose of propofol - all within 2 minutes? 2 minutes is a very short timespan. It is unlikely Michael could have self-administered in this short time.

So according to this witness account, someone other than Murray administered a lethal dose of propofol. Michael likely did not wake up when Murray left the room. In that case, it is likely that someone else was waiting for Murray to leave Michael's bedside to administer the propofol. This could still be a murder attempt with Murray as a scapegoat.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 05, 2010, 07:48:12 AM
well he is the only suspect because he is the only one charged

if mike woke up - this is not a sleeping draft - he would have no knowledge if he had been asleep or for how long

he would need to clarify that - he would be suddenly awake, and it would be light he went to bed at night time

mike hated needles, it would be difficult to self medicate

i would have thought he would have called out to cm if he awoke - or moved

Randy was supposed to be there and an aid what happened to cm sister or relative - supposed to be mikes nurse
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 08:31:00 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
For all those still thinking that the prop-of-fool could have been the reason for MJ's disappearance, I am reposting this.

I bet you will join me in laughing.

A cat can take a one-time injection of up to 8 mg / kg (translating in a total body weight of 25 kg / 55 lbs that could be injected with the content of a 20 ml ampule containing 10 mg/ml of the drug (=200 mg)).

A cat can take a constant infusion of 0.1 - 0.8 mg/kg/min (translating into a 5 or 40 mg infusion per minute given MJ's body weight of 117 lbs / 50 kg thus an infusion duration of 40 or 5 minutes.

So if MJ was first injected with 25 mg, this would have been sufficient for putting a kitten of 3.1 kg / 6.9 lbs. to sleep. Injection of the remaining 175 mg in one shot would have been sufficient to put a dog of 21.9 kg / 48.2 lbs to sleep.

MJ was reported to have weighed 50 lbs. / 117 kg.  

The veterinarian dosage advice translates for me into this conclusion:
even one full bottle could not have been a letal dosis to a human being but put only a dog to sleep
[/size] (to be confirmed by a phycisian).

We discussed Propofol many times - this is a veterinary point of view on dosage:

Grace this article is correct however the autopsy report also stated "benzodiazepine effect" so it was saying that after all the drugs were in his system the propofol became an acute amount. Whether or not it was too much given, it was too much given the fact there were other drugs of similar nature.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

April 05, 2010, 12:18:40 PM
i didnt buy this story one bit or did anyone i know that read it, last nite i was in the ER with my room mates and i asked one of the doctors there would it be possible to awaken after being given propofol to just get up out of bed and he said no cuz you would still be a little drowsy so its not possibile for MJ to be able to do this all by himself in just 2 minutes, this is just another BS story to make MJ look like a drug addict
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E[/size][/b]

April 05, 2010, 12:26:17 PM
isn't it interesting this was mentioned the day before the trial/hearing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

April 05, 2010, 12:36:20 PM
Quote from: "MJfan4life"
i didnt buy this story one bit or did anyone i know that read it, last nite i was in the ER with my room mates and i asked one of the doctors there would it be possible to awaken after being given propofol to just get up out of bed and he said no cuz you would still be a little drowsy so its not possibile for MJ to be able to do this all by himself in just 2 minutes, this is just another BS story to make MJ look like a drug addict
so love your sigy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 05, 2010, 12:46:42 PM
Quote from: "MJfan4life"

not only that. did you get this from tmz today?

he killed himself by drinking too much coke!  :shock:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

April 05, 2010, 12:55:12 PM
Quote from: "GirlTuesday"
isn't it interesting this was mentioned the day before the trial/hearing?

Very much so. And I've never really followed any criminal case before but does the media know the defendant's strategy prior to the court date? Wouldn't it give the plaintiff the upper hand? Or is it different with a major celebrity case like this?
Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 12:57:08 PM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

loyalfanTopic starter

April 05, 2010, 12:56:55 PM
has anyone ever thought.......WHO THE HELL DID DIE THAT DAY....????
did anyone die that day..?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions