Re: TMZ TODAY 4/4....MICHEAL KILLED HIMSELF
April 06, 2010, 04:12:40 AM
whoa have u seen the votes on this matter on tmz its nearly neck and neck bs or plausable is the vote,first thing whos to say the bottle under the table wasnt planted? and has anyone bothered to cheak it for michaels finger prints inless michael slept with rubber gloves on,also if michael did this himself why was murray panicing and hiding evidence an accident is an accident right,there is so much more to this story surely someone under anaesthetic wouldnt just wake becuase someone left the room,ever had an operation and woken feeling groggy and slow? so he was using something he shouldnt of been using but when a mans life hangs in the balance you forget all that and save the person.something very fishy going on here
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 06, 2010, 12:07:59 PM
Quote from: "ladylee1979"
whoa have u seen the votes on this matter on tmz its nearly neck and neck bs or plausable is the vote,first thing whos to say the bottle under the table wasnt planted? and has anyone bothered to cheak it for michaels finger prints inless michael slept with rubber gloves on,also if michael did this himself why was murray panicing and hiding evidence an accident is an accident right,there is so much more to this story surely someone under anaesthetic wouldnt just wake becuase someone left the room,ever had an operation and woken feeling groggy and slow? so he was using something he shouldnt of been using but when a mans life hangs in the balance you forget all that and save the person.something very fishy going on here

Maybe Murray was panicking because he knew he was in the wrong for administering Propofol in the first place.  As a Doctor, he knew he was enabling and doing the wrong thing.. thats why he hid the bottles.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 06, 2010, 02:05:43 PM
I'd rather see a poll:

"Do you believe in TMZ lies?"

I wonder how many would say "yes". Just to put the record straight.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

April 06, 2010, 02:09:06 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
I'd rather see a poll:

"Do you believe in TMZ lies?"

I wonder how many would say "yes". Just to put the record straight.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

TMZ is having a "hey day" with MJ fans, especially "believers".  It's all about getting "hits" to their website and money, if you ask me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

topsecretgirl

April 06, 2010, 02:14:04 PM
This was tweeted by Arnold Klein:

As Michael Jackson's physician for 25 years i can assure the world he could never self-inject. He was needle phobic.
about 1 hour ago via web
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 06, 2010, 02:31:46 PM
Once an IV needle is set, it is set.
If you inject then via syringe a certain anaestetic, the person will just fall off the chair - speaking in images.
I have seen my daughter sitting in a bed and falling down within seconds after a syringe "shot" into IV needle for an operation and it scared the hell out of me.
There is NOOOOOOOO way somebody could inject himself with an anaestetic.

They are all lying.
All.
They are all keeping their backs clean because each and everybody wants to profit and cash in on Michael.
Each and everybody that is going to media on whatever channel to produce his pink bubble of "this is the truth now!" is lying.
I do not exclude ANYBODY in here.

Arnie Klein should know better and he DOES know better.
The reason why it is not feasible is not a personal dislike.
It is purely impossible.
The reason why he is twisting the truth is that he needs to keep his back clean because he has a lot of dirt there to be discovered with a closer look.

Like everybody else.

All are cashing in on Michael.
That's why we are being fed the immense amount of lies and twists and distractions and shows and entertainment and crap, garbage and more garbage.

The vultures have multiplied and each one wants his share.
God bless those who just love him for nothing. They are few.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

April 06, 2010, 02:34:32 PM
Grace,
Amen, Sister!   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

the arabian nights

April 06, 2010, 03:11:00 PM
Quote from: "topsecretgirl"

As Michael Jackson's physician for 25 years i can assure the world he could never self-inject. He was needle phobic.
about 1 hour ago via web

arnie speak up man
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 06, 2010, 03:23:43 PM
Arnie's car sale didn't yet meet the reserve price - that's all.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why should he speak up if he can tell so nice fairy tales?  :lol:
He would put all left to sleep...
(except when it comes to MJ's longjohns LOL)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

Raven

April 06, 2010, 03:27:30 PM

about 1 hour ago via web
The theory is he injected via the IV, not straight in his skin, so the needle phobia does not apply in that case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 06, 2010, 03:29:42 PM
Quote from: "Raven"

about 1 hour ago via web
The theory is he injected via the IV, not straight in his skin, so the needle phobia does not apply in that case.

These are my thoughts too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

April 06, 2010, 03:31:09 PM
And again: Prop-of-fool is said to hurt the veins during injection. For that reason usually you would use a high solution percentage.
This "hurting the vein" is NOT fun stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

the arabian nights

April 06, 2010, 03:33:28 PM
but how would he know to do that,

after waking up in the morning - he would be disorientated
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 01:20:47 AM
But come on, I've read about the strong sedatives and discussed medicine with several people in the medical field. My research and experiences via people in the medical field have said many times that for Michael to be addicted to Propofol he wouldn't be functioning at all.

They said he was addicted to the sedatives during the filming of "This Is It" right? So we would've seen some effects of it, right? There's no way he would've been that active and alert if he was receiving injections of Propofl.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

April 07, 2010, 02:22:36 AM
I think Arnie is just covering his back & trying to point ALL fingers at CM. However, I do believe the needle phobia thing. I've heard many times that MJ was afraid of needles, so I don't think he'd be able to do it himself & just jab it into his arm. Not likely at all. Also, it was said by TMZ when they did their live show & answered questions on the 5th, that MJ injected the rest of the propofol that was in the vial directly into his arm when he woke up & was "frustrated" that he couldn't sleep. So Arnie was probably referring to what they said.

On to another note, this whole thing about the bottle being on the nightstand, how is that possible? IF MJ had woken up, probably groggy, noticed CM was nowhere around, he was supposedly frustrated he couldn't sleep, was unaware of how long he had been asleep, saw the propofol bottle sitting there, took the syringe & injected himself, which is said to have killed him...wtf? Did he reach over & put the bottle back on the nightstand? Even though the propofol acted quickly enough to kill him instantly, leaving his eyes wide open? What would be more likely IF they want people to believe that story, is to say the bottle was dropped on the floor & rolled under the bed, fell to the floor & crashed or was laying next to his body on the bed, his arm extended, hand opened...You know?! LOL They are so stupid. & So are the people who voted that this bullsh*t story was plausible. PLUS did everyone forget, that just last week Murray SWORE that MJ was alive at UCLA? If he overdosed & "killed himself" instantly how could he be alive at UCLA? How would they even be able to revive him if that's the case? When they TMZ did the live show online & were talking about their story they just broke about MJ killing himself, Harvey sounded really surprised when talking about the poll. He was saying how 41% of people said yes it was a plausible story. He really sounded shocked & amused, probably because it was completely fabricated by him & his staff. If you can still see it, go listen to that live show online.

Stupid, stupid TMZ. Also, I think CM's either going to end up off the hook because this case will not go to trial or it's going to take forever & he's still going to get off. I mean really, it took 10 months for this court date where at least his license would be revoked only to have it all put off until a later date AGAIN?! RIDICULOUS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions