the arabian nights

Well not much

Dame Liz twitters says: it says Zip

When is someone going to stop the yellow press from lashing out at people who no more deserve it than the Dalai Lama!
3:26 PM Mar 10th via web I am boiling to the point of eruption at the injustice of those statements.
3:26 PM Mar 10th via web I have never seen anyone epitomize glamour and grace and professionalism like she did.
3:26 PM Mar 10th via web These rags said, to quote them, “She was either stoned or drunk and looked pregnant” – what???? They must be the ones on drugs.
3:25 PM Mar 10th via web I heard that some scum magazines, print and internet trashed Kathy Ireland on Oscar Red Carpet night.
3:25 PM Mar 10th via web
Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 06:57:39 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

i see nothing from chris tucker

i love neyo i thought he said some amazing things about mike - but nope
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

nothing on jermaine twitter

janet says zip
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Janet with Regis and @CarrieAnnInaba
10:49 AM Apr 1st via web Tune in to see Janet on Live with @Regis_and_Kelly tomorrow morning! -Janet's web team
8:48 PM Mar 31st via web Tune in to see Janet's visit on 106 & Park today, live at 6pm/5c on BET! - Janet's web team
11:52 AM Mar 31st via web Thank u for all the love on 'Nothing.' I hope u will enjoy Why Did I Get Married Too this week!
9:52 PM Mar 30th via web Hey guys, I'll see u on July 2nd at the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans. We're excited!
3:47 AM Mar 30th via web I'll have exciting news tomorrow about Essence.
Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 06:56:52 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

zip for tito

KennyOrtegaBlogWith love :) L.O.V.E.
9:26 PM Mar 14th via txt Congratulations Alex. I'm so happy for you! My love and best wishes!!!
11:37 PM Mar 12th via txt TOY .)
1:49 PM Mar 7th via web To our friends in CHILE our Hearts, Prayers and Attention are with you. PLEASE donate to an International Relief Fund in aid of CHILE now!
3:55 PM Feb 28th via web Thank you to all my friends in Paris I love you and look forward to seeing you again soon J'adore Paris Merci par tous Au revoir
8:35 AM Feb 28th via web Leaving London with my heart full! Cheers I'll be TOY L.O.V.E.
2:37 AM Feb 23rd via web Happy Birthday Blanket 8 Years Old!!! TOY and wishing you a special day and a magical year.
5:23 PM Feb 21st via web

so zip from kenny
Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 06:56:20 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

karen faye twitter

@jcanin it wasn't lipstick, it was his decision (do your research before you criticize someone) be smart, be kind. Happy Holiday.
8:37 AM Apr 2nd via web in reply to jcanin Happy Holiday weekend..keep an open heart.
8:31 AM Apr 2nd via web all we are saying is give peace a chance..... oo blah dee, oo blah da.....life goes on.
8:30 AM Apr 2nd via web RT @taunyadee: Attorneys Tom Mesereau & Susan Yu honor the memory of Michael Jackson... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ...
4:56 PM Apr 1st via mobile web For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see There will be an answer, let it be
9:52 AM Apr 1st via mobile web "speaking words of wisdom; let it be" (Paul McCartney)
9:26 AM Apr 1st via mobile web So nice to meet Jane and Veronique...Love you more. Hello to Dominique and Laurent!
9:04 AM Apr 1st via mobile web Paul McCartney= A+ The soundscore of my life since I was 7. Life intersecting with MJ. Many teary moments.
9:55 AM Mar 31st via mobile web Barry and I have a box @ the Hollywood Bowl 2nite 2 see Paul McCartney. I worked with him & MJ on Say Say Say.
7:56 AM Mar 30th via mobile web Went to see Roger Hodgson this weekend. Amazing and heartfelt body of work. I was truly touched.
6:57 AM Mar 29th via mobile web Fight for Michael and stand behind his family. They are the ones who need our strength and love.
9:42 PM Mar 23rd via web The Jacksons are Royalty...they are our HISTORY. Stand up for them!
9:37 PM Mar 23rd via web Jackson Family Unite against corporate greed! Do not accept the scraps they are feeding you through the back door. He was your blood.
9:36 PM Mar 23rd via web If it WAS just an "unfortunate" accident. It is just amazing to me that all the SHARKS were all in place to pick his bones clean.
9:12 PM Mar 23rd via web @Caitlin_5923 SMILE
11:36 AM Mar 22nd via web in reply to Caitlin_5923 I do not have a book, movie deal, or hit list. Please stop with the lies.
10:22 AM Mar 20th via mobile web If you hate the hater, you too, become a hater. The cycle stops with you,
10:16 AM Mar 20th via mobile web @121lover LOL,f_off_TINI they are so nasty, they are funny. Pure comedy.
5:28 PM Mar 19th via mobile web in reply to 121lover I must go now...give someone a big hug today, and tell them it's from Michael. (((((((hugs))))))))) from Michael.
11:07 AM Mar 19th via web RT @121lover: I'm not afraid to say the truth, I'm not afraid to say what I heard and
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

jesse jackson - the guy laughing with pap joe
zip

I favorited a YouTube video -- Black Butterfly Movie Trailer You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
about 18 hours ago via Google Analysis: Is $1 Billion for HBCUs Enough? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2:56 PM Apr 2nd via HootSuite AMERICAN DELEGATION TO TAKE PART IN SENEGAL’S CELEBRATION OF 50 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
10:15 AM Apr 1st via HootSuite Student Aid Reform ‘Still More Needs to be Done’ | Rainbow PUSH Coalition You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
9:29 AM Apr 1st via HootSuite RT @l_barone: @RevJJackson I know you loved Mike. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login give a shout out pls #justice4mj Will you?-YES
9:21 AM Apr 1st via HootSuite Tune in to MSNBC this afternoon, April 1, 2010 at 12:30 EST to watch Rev. Jackson discuss America's public transit crisis.
8:15 AM Apr 1st via HootSuite Tune in to MSNBC this afternoon, April 1, 2010 at 12:30 EST to watch Rev. Jackson discuss America's public transit crisis!!
7:42 AM Apr 1st via HootSuite Rev. Jesse Jackson's Coalition Expands in Rockford You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
7:35 AM Mar 30th via HootSuite Rev. Jesse Jackson keynotes graduation You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
6:35 AM Mar 30th via HootSuite Rev. Jesse Jackson returning to Portland to discuss officer-involved shootings You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3:00 AM Mar 30th via HootSuite Rev Jesse Jackson: Our quest is the same Health, jobs, education are shared issues [He] tells Islamic gathering You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
6:49 PM Mar 29th via HootSuite I favorited a YouTube video -- Rainbow PUSH & PUSH EXCEL H.B.C.U. Tour KICK OFF APRIL 4, 2009 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
9:43 AM Mar 26th via Google I favorited a YouTube video -- Rainbow PUSH & PUSH EXCEL H.B.C.U. Tour KICK OFF APRIL 4, 2009 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1:03 PM Mar 25th via Google The Rainbow
Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 06:55:56 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Al sharpton

well where are you now

Tune in to Hour of Power w Al Sharpton this morning from 9 to 10 am est. I will discuss the true meaning of Easter and Dr. King's dream.
about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter On my way to Harlem for the Saturday Action Rally. Watch it live stream on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or tune in WLIB 1190 AM at 9AM EST
3:05 AM Apr 3rd via UberTwitter Aretha Franklin is live on Keeping it Real w Al Sharpton today, 1 pm est tune in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for live stream or radio list
8:39 AM Apr 1st via UberTwitter At the studio ready to go. Keeping It Real w/ Al Sharpton. Station listings or to listen by internet go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
8:51 AM Mar 31st via UberTwitter All stations for my radio show are listed at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. You can also watch the show live streaming on that same site.
9:54 AM Mar 30th via UberTwitter Harvard U Prof. Charles Ogeltree discusses the Tea Party movement and race on my radio show today. Tune in.Keeping it Real with Al Sharpton
9:38 AM Mar 30th via UberTwitter Catch me debating Bill O'Reilly tonight on Fox News Channel about free speech, tea parties and racism. 8 p... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1:38 PM Mar 29th via TweetPhoto I am finishing up my radio show and then I head to Fox. I am on the O'Reilly Factor tonight with Bill O'Reilly. Hmmm Well tune in at 8pm est
11:37 AM Mar 29th via UberTwitter Check out the agenda for the NAN Convention on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and then register . All sessions are FREE. You need to be there
11:22 AM Mar 28th via UberTwitter I toured and spoke in 7 churches in Brooklyn after the show. I am promoting the NAN Convention on April 14 -17, itz going to be HUGE.
11:19 AM Mar 28th via UberTwitter Dr. Height in serious but stable condition. Keep praying. On my way to do Hour of Power w/ Al Sharpton Tune in 9 AM est at FM's nationwide.
4:21 AM Mar 28th via UberTwitter Up studying. Praying for Dr. Dorthy Height. On my way to the Saturday Action Rally. Tune in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 9 am est live.
3:27 AM Mar 27th via UberTwitter On the road headed back to NY. I got a call that Dr. Dorthy Height's condition has not improved. I visited her in DC hospital on Tuesday.
5:43 PM Mar 26th via UberTwitter Iust had a big NAN Chapter rally in Philly. Great turnout. A lot of people planning to head to NY for NAN's nat'l convention April 14 - 17
4:08 PM Mar 26th via UberTwitter Sen. Kirstin Gillibrand is on the show explaining the Health Care Bill. Tune In. George Curry the columnist is up next.
10:27 AM Mar 26th via UberTwitter Louisiana Black Legislative Caucus demands that their state not fight the Obama

zip all again

Travis -
no nothing here

Thanks to everyone who was able to watch Dancing with the Stars last night and see the routine I choreographed.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
9:39 AM Mar 31st via Facebook Make sure you watch Dancing with the Stars tonight at 8pm on ABC. I will be on, having choreographed the Pros... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
11:16 AM Mar 30th via Facebook Hello Friends. Hope you are having a Blessed day. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
1:22 PM Mar 29th via Facebook Hope you are all having a Blessed Day
1:08 PM Mar 29th via web Blessings, Blessings to ALL.
10:39 PM Mar 9th via web You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
6:24 AM Mar 6th via Facebook Michael Jackson's This Is It - They Don't Care

im finding this strange - so like Randy said no one but family

lets look at the mr majestic - well cant find anything on the net

but can you guys find anything recent from mikes friends and associates

it looks like a non event for them

what about his friend brooke - whom he has talked to for 20 years?
Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:07:40 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The arabian nights?? are u ok?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "frogh777"
The arabian nights?? are u ok?

just trying to do this before i go out

i wanted to see who of his friends are feeling it and reaching out

comments randy made - no one else being there that's all and i am cutting and pasting

dont you think it strange. if i was mikes mate i would say something  - what like this week is going to be rocky - need faith - something - it does not have to be deep or to do with the evidence - just an acknowledgement.

what do you think?
Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:14:58 AM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

well brooke
nope
BrookeShields_@PrinceJs_Heart Hey Sweetie
about 10 hours ago via Echofon in reply to PrinceJs_Heart Hey Loves
about 10 hours ago via Echofon I have to go and get my daughters ready for their ballet class xoxo - Brooke
4:25 PM Apr 2nd via web @Papi716 I love you to sweetie
4:24 PM Apr 2nd via web in reply to Papi716 haha I know i am late with the APRIL FOOLS joke but I just wanted to fool you guys haha
4:23 PM Apr 2nd via web APRIL FOOLS haha I will NEVER delete my twitter I love you guys so much xoxo
4:16 PM Apr 2nd via web guys I made up my mind i am deleting my twitter
4:15 PM Apr 2nd via web I think I should delete my twitter
4:12 PM Apr 2nd via web @TopBeatKylee haha that's cute
4:09 PM Apr 2nd via web in reply to TopBeatKylee @wuvumj Yes I am having to much fun haha
4:09 PM Apr 2nd via web in reply to wuvumj @MarcosMoralesA awesome honey
4:08 PM Apr 2nd via web in reply to MarcosMoralesA haha what are you guys doing on easter ?
3:57 PM Apr 2nd via web @Swanny_10 she is a new upcoming actress and she is a dancer for celebrity's
3:57 PM Apr 2nd via web in reply to Swanny_10 RT @chattyjayne: FF#

just going to have a look at ex wife -

well some reference to a mjackson

but nothing obvious
lisa_presley@Melmaxwellx welcome to Twitter ;) I hope you have fun here.
about 18 hours ago via web in reply to Melmaxwellx beautiful day :) reading a book.
about 18 hours ago via web I will spend more time in Twitter Happy Easter to all ;)
9:37 PM Apr 2nd via web RT @Megan_Loves_MJ: @lisa_presley Or- if all doors are closed, come in through the window :D
1:48 PM Mar 31st via web when one door closes another one opens.
1:44 PM Mar 31st via web @duda_29 Hey! :)
1:43 PM Mar 31st via web in reply to duda_29 another busy day guys :(
1:40 PM Mar 31st via web @salmizz Thanks!
1:36 PM Mar 31st via web in reply to salmizz I have to go guys.Thanks so much for all your tweets. Sorry if I didn't reply to you. Maybe next time :)
1:56 PM Mar 28th via web Greetings for @sekerzorlu @IRONIC_JACKSON @Maestro_Beadles @Tiffym95 @cathy_180 @Emmanuelleq @wuvumj @nickandrach @37Margo @BrunaadeSouza
1:55 PM Mar 28th via web @nickandrach God Bless :)
1:49 PM Mar 28th via web in reply to nickandrach @Emmanuelleq You Rock!
1:49 PM Mar 28th via web in reply to Emmanuelleq @37Margo Good afternoon! I think haha I'm losing again my childs
1:48 PM Mar 28th via web in reply to 37Margo @vick48 yes and you? God Bless
1:45 PM Mar 28th via web in reply to vick48 @wuvumj haha maybe I need something like that :D
1:44 PM Mar 28th via web in reply to wuvumj @Emmanuelleq Hey!
1:43 PM Mar 28th via web in reply to Emmanuelleq @luhMJackson_ Fine thanks. How's all?
1:42 PM Mar 28th via web in reply to luhMJackson_ @Tiffym95 Thank you! the same for you God Bless
1:41 PM Mar 28th via web in reply to Tiffym95 @wuvumj everything it's
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

Wow! Hi, Arabian!
you did a huge work here coping and pasting. but I don't get it. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

the arabian nights

Quote from: "Venus"
Wow! Hi, Arabian!

well just in case anyone wanted to read what they said recently

we are friends well virtual but if well were fresh and blood friends, and celebrities, and i died what would you do days before the prelim on your twitter account or in the press for your dear friend arabian.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "Venus"
Wow! Hi, Arabian!

well just in case anyone wanted to read what they said recently

we are friends well virtual but if well were fresh and blood friends, and celebrities, and i died what would you do days before the prelim on your twitter account or in the press for your dear friend arabian.

you right! but it's celebs. they care only their own ass. :roll:
Though I probably have to consider it as good sign, I'll try not to encourage myself. We'll see what happen tomorrow.
Happy Easter, btw. :)  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

the arabian nights

you too sweetheart

x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

but the fans

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJFSCHappy Birthday Parris Jackson !
6:27 AM Apr 3rd via TweetDeck Bringing cards, letters, and gifts from around the world to Michael tomorrow - He is the universal language of L.O.V.E.!
8:19 PM Apr 2nd via web RT @QueenBee_73: RT @ejacobs29: Join us again tonight LIVE on ustream @10est 7pst #justice4mj #michaeljackson You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
5:47 PM Apr 2nd via TweetDeck Stevecooley4AG I promise you this was the worst and the last bad decision you will make in public office. November is coming and it's over.
9:06 AM Apr 2nd via TweetDeck time is running out, Conrad Murray is about to get away with killing the most famous in the world. WHY? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login #michaeljackson
9:02 AM Apr 2nd via TweetDeck RT @ejacobs29: We are about to witness the biggest miscarriage of justice in the history of the country! Wake up people! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ...
12:51 AM Apr 2nd via TweetDeck Join us April 5th In LA Murray hearing!! calling all mj fans! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login #Michaeljackson
7:47 PM Apr 1st via TweetDeck UStream Discussion Going On NOW!!!! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login #Justice4MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions