Re: This can't be Michael
June 27, 2010, 09:15:49 PM
You guys make good points, after watching this again and now clearly remembering what all of his performances were like that night...and just even his level of energy when he was sitting in the audience...I doubt his condition was as extreme as she makes it out to be..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

June 27, 2010, 11:25:22 PM
Thank you guys for opinion on this. My brother is a big fan of Michael Jackson ever since I was little. I never really watched much of his videos, concert footage or anything really unless the few times he asked me to. I always loved the music but didn't watch to much of him. That's why I had to ask if the first video was him. What got me into all this was because of his "death" Things that surrounded his "death" did not sit right with me. Thanks guys! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 29, 2010, 04:21:06 PM
What I wouldn't give to have been in that audience. Electrifying! He's so gorgeous!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

June 29, 2010, 04:29:29 PM
I read that he was Ill he had a temperature I think kf meant medication for the illness but the doc over did some kind of medication but he got up there and gave the great performance as only be can what am experiance it must have been to be there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 05:20:42 PM
Quote from: "TracyK"
This was after the surgery that he said made him look like a lizard. His words not mine..

OMG, where did you hear or read THAT?  I always thought that in 2001 (around the time of that performance)he didn't look himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

June 29, 2010, 06:41:02 PM
I am not sure where I saw him say that but I did see it he never thought he was handsome    
He did not see that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 09:02:07 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I am not sure where I saw him say that but I did see it he never thought he was handsome    
He did not see that

God I can't EXPLAIN how much that fact breaks my heart, because honestly I think he is THE single most beautiful gorgeous hott sexy handsome man I've ever seen in my entire life, no joke, I don't think anybody is more attractive than Michael Jackson.

I also read that Michael was always jealous of his sister Janet because she had sex appeal and Michael never thought he had sexy appeal. um HELLO?! can you SAY gold pants?!?!?  :lol:  I mean DAYUM. he was too sexy...just watch in the closet for gods sake ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 09:03:46 PM
Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"
This was after the surgery that he said made him look like a lizard. His words not mine..

OMG, where did you hear or read THAT?  I always thought that in 2001 (around the time of that performance)he didn't look himself.

This is something I just found.

Michael Jackson confessed to Rabbi Shmuley: I'm an ugly 'lizard'

By Nancy Dillon
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Sunday, September 27th 2009, 9:36 AM

The man Michael Jackson saw in the mirror was a grotesque "lizard" who made him sick, according to a new book based on taped confessions.

Jackson was so terrified of growing "old and ugly," he wished he could lock the gates of Neverland and never come out, he says in "The Michael Jackson Tapes."

"I don't want to be seen now ... I am like a lizard. It is horrible," Jackson told a confidant, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.

"If it weren't for children, I would choose death. I mean it," Jackson said almost a decade before he died of a drug overdose.

Boteach recorded more than 30 hours of talks with Jackson in 2000 and 2001 as part of a failed book project.

On the tapes, the King of Pop recalled physical abuse at the hands of his dad and told Boteach he had a crush on Princess Diana, wanted to date a widowed Katie Couric and considered Madonna "jealous" and "not sexy."

He said Madonna "laid down the law" before a date, telling him, "I am not going to Disneyland, okay? That's out."

He said Madonna tried to take him to a strip bar and initiate phone sex, but he refused

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 29, 2010, 09:12:16 PM
Quote from: "Pookie"

By Nancy Dillon
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

The man Michael Jackson saw in the mirror was a grotesque "lizard" who made him sick, according to a new book based on taped confessions.

Jackson was so terrified of growing "old and ugly," he wished he could lock the gates of Neverland and never come out, he says in "The Michael Jackson Tapes."

"I don't want to be seen now ... I am like a lizard. It is horrible," Jackson told a confidant, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach.

"If it weren't for children, I would choose death. I mean it," Jackson said almost a decade before he died of a drug overdose.

Boteach recorded more than 30 hours of talks with Jackson in 2000 and 2001 as part of a failed book project.

On the tapes, the King of Pop recalled physical abuse at the hands of his dad and told Boteach he had a crush on Princess Diana, wanted to date a widowed Katie Couric and considered Madonna "jealous" and "not sexy."

He said Madonna "laid down the law" before a date, telling him, "I am not going to Disneyland, okay? That's out."

He said Madonna tried to take him to a strip bar and initiate phone sex, but he refused

God damn Mike!  :cry:  thats horrible! I would have looked him deep in his eyes EVERY SINGLE DAY and told that man he was beautiful!!!!!
Also, wow i did not know that about madonna lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 30, 2010, 01:42:18 AM
I truly hope Michael is on these forums daily. All of our words can provide some healing for his soul. He's got to know how connected we feel to him, and how we love EVERYTHING about him. Maybe we can give back a little of what he's given the world. Michael, you're forever etched on my heart. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 30, 2010, 01:59:11 AM
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Quote from: "Pookie"

By Nancy Dillon
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

God damn Mike!  :cry:  thats horrible! I would have looked him deep in his eyes EVERY SINGLE DAY and told that man he was beautiful!!!!!
Also, wow i did not know that about madonna lol

That's sad that MJ never realized how beautiful of a man he was.  In my opinion he was fine from the start, beautiful eyes the perfect smile, but his dad's verbal abuse must have been really bad for him to feel that way.  I think MJ may have covered his mouth when he was lip syncing.  That's my opinion.  Anyway I wish he didn't feel that way about himself.  As far as the  Madonna issue I think she was infatuated with MJ because Madonna likes exotic type men with charisma.  I really think Madonna thought she could have MJ but she was wrong.  I know she was also into Tupac and they briefly dated.  I guess Tupac was getting flack about it from his homies so he let her go.  I heard she even wanted to have kids with him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

June 30, 2010, 02:29:42 AM
This is Michael100000000%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

June 30, 2010, 04:26:32 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Michael 100%

No doubt, 100% Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt