Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
NO GOD FOR JEWS, CHRISTIANS, ??? US????
April 04, 2010, 05:04:28 PM
[youtube:3pthpf01]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT2I2ppAL2k[/youtube:3pthpf01]

8-)

I'm just a OLD fart now, being 41...

Seeing how the youth today looks up to these artists.. Parents WAKE UP CALL!

This is what your children are listening to.
 :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

Re: NO GOD FOR JEWS, CHRISTIANS, ??? US????
April 04, 2010, 05:35:20 PM
Yes the aim of these devil worshippers is to make people forget God, to deceive people into thinking that there is no God or to make them worship an idol. That's why history, biology and so many things have been twisted or kept secret. I really think that their final goal is this one. It's not about money for what it is, money is a means of control. They worship the devil and want to establish his power on this world. Of course God will have the last word.

Unfortunately I feel that this world has become less spiritual. Don't compare with what is going on in this forum I mean if you consider the whole world it really seems that people have forgotten God, true faith, they have forgotten that God created us for a purpose and that one day all that will come to an end. This life is not forever, we all will have to face death and we must be prepared now. That's why it's very important for people to wake up and pray God almighty, spread love and be kind with people, help the poor and the orphans, smile, be humble...do good things.

Death is not the end it's the beggining of eternity. Which eternity would you like ? This is what I ask myself often and I always pray God to help me walk in the right path, to do things that pleases Him...prayer is very important. I also ask for repentance and forgiveness because sometimes it happens that we do wrong things without noticing it. We can hurt someone with a word or forget to say "hi", avoid a smile because we're in a bad mood...etc. Asking for forgiveness even if you don't know for what exactly is a good thing also.
Well I could continue longer so I stop here  :) . God bless you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJLover1990

April 04, 2010, 05:40:53 PM
Their agenda is to make us godless but it is not working, people are slowly waking up and coming closer to god, I myself are closer to god than ever and it feels so good. So whatever Rihanna or anyone else is saying in the music industy I really could care less about what they say.

Let me share an artist who is against the Illuminati also now, DMX sings about God as well now. Listen to this.

[youtube:dv9w444m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tztrOz1A75M&feature=related[/youtube:dv9w444m]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 04, 2010, 05:50:00 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
Their agenda is to make us godless but it is not working, people are slowly waking up and coming closer to god, I myself are closer to god than ever and it feels so good. So whatever Rihanna or anyone else is saying in the music industy I really could care less about what they say.

Let me share an artist who is against the Illuminati also now, DMX sings about God as well now. Listen to this.

[youtube:mqreo5wj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tztrOz1A75M&feature=related[/youtube:mqreo5wj]

Thank you for the video. I hope that more and more people will wake up. It gives hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
April 04, 2010, 05:57:32 PM
@MJLOVER1990,

I did not post this for people to become offended at the subject. I did not post this topic to have people become defensive either. I am a single mother to a 16 year old girl.

I grew up with DMX and the likes. I am happy to see the change in the artists hearts.

I posted this for the parents who maybe unaware of this reality of what their children are REALLY listening to.

God Bless You..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 06:01:01 PM
hmmm i really dont think that people are distancing away from God, just because of music....... i dont think that they are totally to blame...... in my case.... i kinda stopped the whole God and Religion thing.... not because a song had told me to... but because of my education... which was based on a catholic ethos.... and i studied subjects that taught me to think for myself, and make up my own mind about things........ so id say that music wasnt an influence on me in that sense and i really never looked at music in that way at all tbh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

MJLover1990

April 04, 2010, 06:21:17 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
@MJLOVER1990,

I did not post this for people to become offended at the subject. I did not post this topic to have people become defensive either. I am a single mother to a 16 year old girl.

I grew up with DMX and the likes. I am happy to see the change in the artists hearts.

I posted this for the parents who maybe unaware of this reality of what their children are REALLY listening to.

God Bless You..

I know what you mean, I didn't meant any harm I was just expressing my opinion on how Rihanna and other artists in the Illuminati do this. I'm not a mother myself yet, but when I will be one day I will definitely teach my children about the good things about God and make them aware of thing. But let's hope all of this evil will be out of the world then. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

April 04, 2010, 06:22:11 PM
Quote from: "awesome1"
hmmm i really dont think that people are distancing away from God, just because of music....... i dont think that they are totally to blame...... in my case.... i kinda stopped the whole God and Religion thing.... not because a song had told me to... but because of my education... which was based on a catholic ethos.... and i studied subjects that taught me to think for myself, and make up my own mind about things........ so id say that music wasnt an influence on me in that sense and i really never looked at music in that way at all tbh.

Yes but they don't only use music as a vehicle but almost everything. I remember when at school we learned about Darwin and the evolution which is totally false, the big-bang... This world is just so perfect and complicated at the same time that it had to be like that from the very start and there must be a creator.  If you dispatch every piece of the computer you are using and put it in a box than you shake it strongly (big-bang) then open the box what will you find ? Surely not a computer. You have to put the pieces together to make the computer. So the same for this world. No way this is by chance. Well I'm not going to convince you this is just some things that makes me believe.

I think that this post was to show that most often music is an important thing in people's life and that subconscioulsy it can shape people's mind into thinking in a certain way especially young audiences. Same thing for all medias.
Religion itself has been twisted to say least so you can imagine the power they have. Plus it has not began in recent years they are working from a long time ago.

I would like to know what made you stopped on believing in God. If you don't want to answer it's ok but I'm interested to know what kind of things made you feel differently. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 06:50:05 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "awesome1"

Yes but they don't only use music as a vehicle but almost everything. I remember when at school we learned about Darwin and the evolution which is totally false, the big-bang... This world is just so perfect and complicated at the same time that it had to be like that from the very start and there must be a creator.  If you dispatch every piece of the computer you are using and put it in a box than you shake it strongly (big-bang) then open the box what will you find ? Surely not a computer. You have to put the pieces together to make the computer. So the same for this world. No way this is by chance. Well I'm not going to convince you this is just some things that makes me believe.

I think that this post was to show that most often music is an important thing in people's life and that subconscioulsy it can shape people's mind into thinking in a certain way especially young audiences. Same thing for all medias.
Religion itself has been twisted to say least so you can imagine the power they have. Plus it has not began in recent years they are working from a long time ago.

I would like to know what made you stopped on believing in God. If you don't want to answer it's ok but I'm interested to know what kind of things made you feel differently. Thank you.

well i think the main thing is that it was really a thing of that the more i learned and studied religion, and going to mass i kinda started questioning things..... i wondered how God could exist... kinda of a what  is God? phase and how could a "puff of air" create a world in seven days.  it was something that i began to question how someone could rise from the dead and proclaim to have all these powers.

it was really that i couldnt see the logic in it all.  i remember in class that we had a discussion at one time and we were talking about Jesus christ, and i had burst out with "is there any proof that Jesus  christ Existed?" and i got an answer of " yes according to a census taken at that time Jesus Christ as a person did exist" and i took it and accepted that yes ok he existed as a person, but as the son of god???

the thing is that  i kinda think that there is possibly something there...... as there are somethings that i think that cannot be explained by science or man for that matter.

so i really i just became skeptical of it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Sarahli

April 04, 2010, 07:05:34 PM
I don't believe that Jesus is God nor his son. Jesus is a messenger, a prophet but not God. God gave him powers that we don't have but he is not God this is in what religions have been twisted, what devil worshippers want to make people think, worship a human being. But when Jesus was born the world was already there and Jesus never said that he was God.
God is not a human being like you and me and cannot be comprehended by human knowledge. He is so much more. Well I respect your point of view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 08:21:03 PM
Thank you for this post.

I agree that there is so much corruption in music today.
Most songs are seemingly about "nothing" but in reality, many preach such a horrible aversion to God.
They use an up-tempo beat and catchy lyrics that seem to mean nothing, only to have people saying things that they don't even realize.   :(

I don't believe that Jesus is God nor his son. Jesus is a messenger, a prophet but not God. God gave him powers that we don't have but he is not God this is in what religions have been twisted, what devil worshippers want to make people think, worship a human being. But when Jesus was born the world was already there and Jesus never said that he was God.
God is not a human being like you and me and cannot be comprehended by human knowledge. He is so much more. Well I respect your point of view.

This is my view point also.
Thank you for saying it so well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 04, 2010, 08:40:13 PM

Actually if you read the Bible. Jesus made many comments leading to the fact that he was in fact the son of God that he was himself infact God in human form. The Old testiment even predicted Jesus's birth. You can read the prophesy in Isiah (not good at spelling biblical names lol) Also Jesus himself said to know him was to know God and that no ones comes to the father but through him, also in the Gospels it states to deny the son is to deny the Father (God) Jesus was not simply a 'human being' he was God in human form.
Im not a christian so im not trying to bible bash anyone  :D I just believe very strongly in educating oneself to ALL the religions of the World for the fact that how can we love and respect one another if we are ignorent as to what each other believes in. I say with my hand on my heart ... your faith is your soul ... remember that when ones faith is diffrent to yours  :)  thats my motto when talking peoples beliefs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
April 04, 2010, 09:06:34 PM
Thanks for posting this.  I am a 45 yo single mother of a 7 yo child, and to this day, he has never been allowed to watch commercial television, and is scared of violence and blood, including animated games etc.  He has chosen to be a total vegan, because he believes animals should not be harmed in any way!  This is how God works through people....  He also loves MJ and he has been exposed to him quite frequently.  He tells his friends that MJ is alive :!:  :!:  :!:     God works in mysterious ways, and its up to us, the parents, to control what our children are exposed too.  I am proud to be a Catholic :!:   As always, with L.O.V.E  xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

April 04, 2010, 09:59:07 PM
I am a 16 year old girl, but I am not immature.
I have been interested in religion all my life, and lots of things of the Catholic and Christian religions don't make sense to me. That is why I have chosen Buddhism. It has helped me in so many ways. I have seen good Catholic friends get into drugs, alcohol, and even prostitution. Buddhism has helped me become a better person in so many ways. It has enlightened me. I am not as selfish or rude, and I try and treat every living thing with respect.

Another thing, you cannot say that evolution does not exist. You are blind if you haven't seen and felt things changing in the world. Everything changes eventually, and the Big Bang theory does make a lot of sense. I have been taught to not disrespect other people's religions, but I find God as easy to believe as the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please don't give me grief about this. It's just me speaking my mind.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

April 04, 2010, 11:06:28 PM
The llluminati will never stop me from believing in Jesus as my Lord and my Saviour.  So there, Illuminati, take that! :lol:  I thank God for this forum.  You are doing God's work in my eyes.  God bless you all for your love for MJ.  I know that we will find the Truth.  Please continue to pray for MJ and his family.  God bless you all for wonderful research and your detective skills! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde