Re: NO GOD FOR JEWS, CHRISTIANS, ??? US????
April 04, 2010, 11:17:03 PM
Quote from: "loma"

Another thing, you cannot say that evolution does not exist. You are blind if you haven't seen and felt things changing in the world. Everything changes eventually, and the Big Bang theory does make a lot of sense. I have been taught to not disrespect other people's religions, but I find God as easy to believe as the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please don't give me grief about this. It's just me speaking my mind.  :)

Flying Spaghetti Monster! LOL!!!!

Srsly though I agree with you.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

April 07, 2010, 09:55:05 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
The llluminati will never stop me from believing in Jesus as my Lord and my Saviour.  So there, Illuminati, take that! :lol:  I thank God for this forum.  You are doing God's work in my eyes.  God bless you all for your love for MJ.  I know that we will find the Truth.  Please continue to pray for MJ and his family.  God bless you all for wonderful research and your detective skills! :D
Thanks, darkchild, your posts always are encouraging to me.  I, too, believe we cannot come to the Father but through His son, Jesus.  I join you in prayer for the Truth and for Michael and his beautiful family.  And also, please pray for the members of this forum that God would give us guidance and help us to see clearly the path to follow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

April 07, 2010, 10:09:10 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
@MJLOVER1990,

I did not post this for people to become offended at the subject. I did not post this topic to have people become defensive either. I am a single mother to a 16 year old girl.

I grew up with DMX and the likes. I am happy to see the change in the artists hearts.

I posted this for the parents who maybe unaware of this reality of what their children are REALLY listening to.

God Bless You..
 :geek:
Thank you for this post Im-convincemjalive, it is always good to be aware, Jesus said in the last days we must be aware. Music is one way that the enemy (satan) can, and has used to decieve the masses, he has been doing this since way back, and it will continue until christ comes back. Unfortunatly posts about spirituality are not to popular in this forum, this is what I have noticed. I will not go into the many reasons why I think this is the case, because I do not want to offend or hurt anyone, its about love, we must always love others no matter what. I am a child of God, and follow only him, he is the king of my heart.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 10:21:32 PM
Quote from: "angel"
The llluminati will never stop me from believing in Jesus as my Lord and my Saviour.  So there, Illuminati, take that! :lol:  I thank God for this forum.  You are doing God's work in my eyes.  God bless you all for your love for MJ.  I know that we will find the Truth.  Please continue to pray for MJ and his family.  God bless you all for wonderful research and your detective skills! :D
Thanks, darkchild, your posts always are encouraging to me.  I, too, believe we cannot come to the Father but through His son, Jesus.  I join you in prayer for the Truth and for Michael and his beautiful family.  And also, please pray for the members of this forum that God would give us guidance and help us to see clearly the path to follow.

Well while y'all are prayin' for us all, leave me out plzkthx. You can even do so by name. "Bless them all except Jessica" or something to that effect would suffice I'm sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 07, 2010, 10:36:53 PM
Quote from: "jessicakthx"

Well while y'all are prayin' for us all, leave me out plzkthx. You can even do so by name. "Bless them all except Jessica" or something to that effect would suffice I'm sure.

HAHA! That was hilarious, Jessica! I believe in God, and I'm all for praying...but that was just plain funny. lol!

To each his own! That's the only way we can survive this thing called life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 07, 2010, 11:28:27 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "jessicakthx"

HAHA! That was hilarious, Jessica! I believe in God, and I'm all for praying...but that was just plain funny. lol!

To each his own! That's the only way we can survive this thing called life.

:lol:  I was hoping someone might find it at least a little bit funny. Some have probably taken offense which, for once, was not my intent. But as you said, to each their own!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

April 08, 2010, 12:52:36 PM
Count me out too.
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

TracyK

April 08, 2010, 03:44:58 PM
No matter what someone elses agenda is it's our job as parents to educate and plant the seeds. I am a Christian, therefore, I am passing on my Christian teachings and beliefs onto my children. They are 8 and 9 and already strong in their beliefs. This is something that they cannot escape from in the world unfortunately. But when you arm them with the right knowledge, the "enemy" has a hard time penetrating that. I am not saying that people with no belief system are evil or anything because they are not.

I am just saying that it's a good firm foundation to keep you strong and steadfast. It gives you hope and always something to believe in and you ALWAYS know that you have at least one person on your side!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 08:41:24 PM
In my opinion God has no name, and is not a person. God is the energy that surrounds the universe and flows within us all. I do not believe in Jesus as his son, nor do I believe that jesus is god. The bible also has a lot of symbolism to it, don't take it at face value. It was a book written by Man. We must form our own personal relationship with God and spirituality. No church, Messenger, or Religion can hold our personal connection with God. :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 09:39:46 PM
ABeautifulMind, I totaly agree! I'll just add that, imo, god is simply a word. A word for that energy that is a part of all of us, an energy that we call love. Love is the meaning of our existence, and it flows through everyone  and everything. Love=god, god=love. I don't need the distractions of church, religion, or "rules" to be a spiritual beeing. I was raised to be tolerant and understanding of all beliefs. I appretiate all the different veiws out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

April 09, 2010, 10:33:33 PM
His name is Jehovah.  He spoke and created the universe with sound waves.  How high-tech is that!!  He loved us so much he gave us a plan of redemption.  We can choose to reject Him but we cannot choose the consequences of that decision.  What man believes or does not believe will never change Him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 11, 2010, 08:18:35 PM

God bless you, Angel, my sister in the Faith our dear Lord Saviour! Amen.  Your kind message has humbled me to tears.  I thank God for your support, your love and your heartfelt prayers.  I know that God will give us the Truth regarding our beloved angel, Michael.  He is a light of love shining  in the world's darkness.  God bless you for being here with us.  I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart.  I know that God has lead me here.  I bless my dear Saviour for his love and his death that saved my soul.  Without Jesus, I am nothing.  God bless all of you for your kindness and your daily love on the boards.
xxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde